[SP-F1] pruning the trees

Snake walks out of the city gate with no particular plan besides to farm and grind the heck out of his enemies. He begins to jog out to the far reaches where random mobs spawn, taking in some battle plan for all kinds of skirmishes he may have, snake spots an kobold. he takes out his sword from its sheath and sprints to he mob. the kobold spots him and start running at him, they close in on each other and the kobold jumps out of the way. taking advantage the kobold pounces at snake and swings its sword slashing snake's chin down to his left most upper chest. snake grinds his teeth and swings his cutlass at the pest, but it ducks and jumps back away from the sword's path.

snake: 13/14

kobold: 9/9

BD: 5

MD: 6

snake turns to the little bug and leaps at the kobold. it moves out of the way and stabs snake in his right side. in a flash snake takes out it and kicks the kobold to the side. the kobold slides as it slows to a stop. (this is really not in my favor at the moment, lets try to turn the tides of this match.) snake takes a deep breath and releases it, the kobold looks at snake with a faint face that has next to no impression. 

snake: 11/14

kobold: 7/7

BD: 3

MD: 9

snake dashes and extends the cutlass outward into the kobold impaling it in the chest, he takes it out and the kobold tries to swing, but snake already moved out of the way. "i'll have your head at the end of this skirmish." he grins and surprisingly kobold actually gave a disgusted look, but it didn't last because it just went back to the faded face. snake grabs hold of the cutlass in a knife position and remembers, {a warm day, sun falling into the horizon, and the sky red as rose. a stranger had broken into his house while he was listening to music and doing the dishes, the person had a gun and put it against his back. He turned around, slapped the gun away making it fire at the ground, and he went for the knife in the drain. he takes it and stabs the man in his neck, the man instantly dropped the gun and held his neck as the blood flowed out of the wound. he didn't last for more than 2 minutes.}

snake: 11/14

kobold: 4/7

BD: 7

MD: 2

snake brushes the images out of his mind and focuses on the battle, but the kobold had already jumped at him. the monster's sword sinks into snake's fleshy shoulder and comes out after he shoves off the kobold from his arm. the kobold starts to step back as snake begins forward. he raises his sword and charges the beast, but it moved to the side and then took a step back. snake gives a stern look at the kobold and as always the kobold has no expression. (I've only managed to land one hit while this thing has done three. at this rate i'll be able to kill it, but not anything else.)

snake: 9/14

MD: 9 

snake walks towards the kobold and then the kobold starts stepping back, but trips over a rock and falls to the ground. snake takes advantage and leaps towards it with his sword by his side. the kobold rolls to the side as snake slashes the air above it, the kobold stops rolling and pounce at snake only for him to dodge the attack. (i hate when taking out an enemy takes so long.) he begins to grip the handle tighter and his breathing accelerates, his mind slows everything by going fast. he ready his cutlass and the dashes to the kobold.

BD: 1

MD: 5

snake walks towards the kobold and then the kobold starts stepping back, but trips over a rock and falls to the ground. snake takes advantage and leaps towards it with his sword by his side. the kobold rolls to the side as snake slashes the air above it, the kobold stops rolling and pounce at snake only for him to dodge the attack. (i hate when taking out an enemy takes so long.) he begins to grip the handle tighter and his breathing accelerates, his mind slows everything by going fast. he ready his cutlass and the dashes to the kobold.

BD: 1

MD: 5

Snake gets up in the kobold's personal space and slashes at the kobold , but it dodged and counters with a sword in his side. He lets out a grunt and steps back, snake clinchs his teeth as he sprint at the little beast. (I won't be killed by a weak creature like you. I won't go down, it won't end like that.) The kobold smiles and raises its sword, snake looks at the beast.

Snake: 8/14

Kobold: 4/7

BD: 3

The kobold brings down its sword, but snake slides under it and he comes up with an uppercut. A red mark lines its stomach where the sword had touch its skin. The beast falls to the ground temporarily and gets back up, rage surges through its eye as the beast bursts into a sprint. Snake grins as the kobold closes the space between them, (that's right come to me so I can slit that thin throat of yours.) Snake holds the sword up right, he sees a bear spot where its armor and clothes isn't covered.

Snake: 8/14
Kobold: 1/7

BD: 8

the kobold side steps and snake anticipated it, he strikes the kobold down with his fists and impales the bear spot slicing right through it. snake pulls the sword from the beast and it bursts into pixels, snake frowns. (all that trouble just from one little kobold.) his head dangles as he shakes it. he looks up and sees another kobold, (i wonder if this will end the same way as the last?) snake begins to stealthily walk towards the beast. (hopefully the thing won't turn around and miraculously see me.) His steps are virtually silent.

snake: 8/14

kobold: 0/7

kobold: 9/9

BD: 8

MB: 4 

he come up behind it and strikes it down with a fast swing into its side. the kobold lets out a grunt and in a panic it swings at snake. the sword cuts across his stomach, but snake jumps back before anymore damage is done. snake tightens his grip on the hilt and grits his teeth to endure the pain, taking a few steps to him the kobold's face seems to be more wrinkled and stale. (that's cool the things have a age variety not only that they also have different weapons making it a different experience every time.)

snake: 7/14

kobold: 6/9

BD: 6

the kobold stares at snake for a few more seconds until snake breaks it after he dashes up to it and takes it by the throat, he rams his sword into its stomach and rips it out. snake throws the kobold to the ground, the kobold gets up instantly and launches its lance into his shoulder. the kobold takes it out and snake jumps back, he starts to circle the beast ready to attack it. (waiting for it to attack would be best unless it is faster than me, but it hasn't shown any speed so far.) snake releases his grip and focuses harder on the monster.

snake: 6/14

kobold: 1/7

BD: 10

MD: 7

the kobold's eyes flashed, this dazes snake's vision, and it strikes snake's armor upwards. the lance's spear slides through the scales and sinks into his skin. snake grunts and grips the lance and pulls it out from his armor and flesh. he kicks the monster back making it slide on the ground, the kobold stops sliding and it dashes towards snake. (he proved he is fast, but all mobs lack intellect.) he takes his cutlass and lounges it forwards, the two swords clash and deflect. the kobold's sword is pushed out of its hands and it impales the ground.

snake: 5/14

kobold: 1/9

BD: 2

he looks at the unarmed kobold and he rams the cutlass into its chest. he slide the kobold off the blade and it bursts before it hits the ground, the pixels clear and the only remains are 45 Col. snake kneels and acquires the Col snake stands back up and begins to walk away. he walks back to the city where he would rest upon entering, but there is still "sun left." snake walks around aimlessly as he searches for materials. a rock stuck out of the ground 3 feet away had some engraving on it. walking up to it, snake reveals the text by brushing away the dust in the letters. he squints to see the what it says.

kobold: 0/9

ID: 12072

LD: 14

MD: 8

Col: 45

"these are for the one that finds this rock," an arrow pointed to a bag that sat untouched on the ground. snake peals the two sides of the openings to reveal a mat; he takes out the item and places it into his inventory. he stands up and continues to search for some more materials that could be lying around this plain. (how come someone would just leave some items for someone to find.) he blanks out and he finds himself in his kitchen at home where his mother had put a note onto a sack lunch reading."honey please forgive me, i had to run to work for something important. here are is your food and make sure not to miss the bus."

LD: 16

+1 material

snake regains his grip of reality and looks around. (what is with that vision?) he shacks his head and begins to develop a headache. a rush of thoughts filled his head and he wasn't able to keep track of all of it, he kept walking without paying any attention and he tripped over a small box. the swarm of thoughts left and he focused on the box; a emerald encrusted, chiseled dragon with steam flowing out of its nose and a key hole that was bent and cracked. he picks it up and tries to open it, but it doesn't budge. snake pulls it harder and the chest rips up and the hinges tear apart, but a material fell out after he tipped it upside down. he kneels, ups it up, and puts it into his inventory.

LD: 15

+1 material

Snake was reminded the headache by a sharp pain pricking him. he clenches his teeth and lets out a grunt, but he had to deal with the pain until it stopped. although that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, he just just kept walking through the blades of grass. a shine from the ground catches his attention and his eyes dart to the source. A bag with something peeking out of the mouth of it, he crouches and grasps the bag eager to explore the contents of it. he reaches down into the bag and pulls out a small bag of flour. "a person died here and dropped this? must have been a cook." he places it into his inventory and stands; snake continues his way to the city.

LD: 12735

+1 material

Snake's step begins to become louder in his ears; which are now sounding like crashes. A sudden deafening smack rings through his ears, snake grits his teeth in attempt to brace himself from the piercing sound. He looks down to see a pouch much smaller than the bag he found earlier. "Well good somethings happen in desperate times." Snake opens the bag and reaches, "nope spoke too soon." A flood of irritation fills him. That is when the rain began to beat down on him. (Woo woo, just great another disappointment. What's next? Me Sli...) snake's legs is swept from under him and his back slaps the ground making water splash in the air.

ID: 12755

LD: 1

Snake puts his hand on the ground and starts to get up. (Well this is something. Hopefully the mud will wash off as I'm walking.) Snake stands up fully and begins to walk in the direction of the city. A few meters off ahead of him is a kobold with a great sword that drags on the ground as it wonders around aimlessly. (With this weather I don't think it'll see me coming.) Snake approaches the mob in a low sneak; he has his head low and is crouching to avoid immediate eye contact. He slow slides the cutlass out of its sheath and then reaches his target. "You're going to go down swiftly", he says in a whisper.

Snake rams the sword into the monster's back and rips it down, leaving a long streak down its back. The kobold let's out a piercing scream and turns around with a swinging blade. The creature's sword flies above snake's head and tears the air. Snake jumped back and slipped, but caught himself before face planting. (Still not used to this armor on me, but with time I'll become familiar with it.) His head began to feel sore again. The headache began to form again. The pain has gotten sharper and more irritation, although it stayed longer than last time. The kobold darts at snake with the great sword behind it.

ID: 12761
MD: 3

Snake: 5/14
Kobold: 4/9

the kobold launches the great sword over its head and tries to hammer snake, but he takes a step to the side. the sword crashes into the ground. leaving the sword stuck in the soil, but the kobold rips it out of the ground. snake darts to the kobold and slashes at its stomach, but it blocks the attack sending sparks into the air. (this isn't getting anywhere if i keep this up.) he steps back as the kobold gets closer. 

ID: 12822

kobold: 4/9