[SP-F1] pruning the trees

the kobold side sweeps with its sword and snake tries to evade the attack by jumping, but the sword comes in contact with his legs and turns him facing the ground. snake lands in the mud and pushes him self back onto his feet. (that hurt and now you're going to get it.) snake smiles and the kobold just stands there. he runs at the monster and upon reaching the beast, he drives his cutlass towards its chest. the kobold takes its sword and deflects the incoming sword. the kobold swings again, but snake had already ducked and rolled away.

ID:12823

BD: 3 

MD: 6

snake: 3/14

kobold: 4/9

snake gets to his feet and before the kobold could turn around, he plants sword into its neck and slashes the nape of its neck. the kobold goes limp and falls to the ground lifeless, snake sheaths the cutlass and the body bursts into pixels. The pixel cloud clears up and leaves nothing behind, so snake started to walk back to the city where he could rest for the rest of the day. the sun was setting and falling under the horizon, turning the sky a orangish-red. snake smiles at the scenery. (i could get used to this sky, but i have to get home.)

ID: 12824

BD: 9

MD: 4

snake: 4/14

kobold: 0/9

the sun is now out of sight when snake reaches the city. he looks around and sees a bench that no one is sitting on, so he walks over to it and sits. spreading himself over it, he lays down and closes his eyes. (its been a long day and mostly a scary one due to those monsters were getting stronger and all i have is regular clothes and a chestplate which is weird because all i have is the chest piece.) he begins to drift off to a sleep.

+45 col

+3 materials