[SP-F7] The Path To Floor Eight

Zauis, trying to fulfill his achievement of clearing the game for his leader and everyone else. He promised his leader, Shark, he'd get it done because he will no longer be attending the front lines since he's busy with things regarding guilds service. It was really sad to hear it but I won't let this stop me from doing what I must. I'll clear the game or die trying.

After his final thoughts of the situation had left from his mind he went through his HUD and equipped his Knights of Christ guild ware. He wore white jeans and blue boots along with a long blue trench coat trimmed in white which had the Knights of Christ emblem on the back of it, which was two swords crossed over a shield. "This'll be one hell of a fight but I've got no choice....it's either I wait around for everyone to catch up or I try to keep building on what we've got. We'll get pass floor ten very soon. Hell I can't wait for rare drops." he said cockily while leaving outta the Inn.

"I'll be going to get me a bite to eat first. This could be my last meal. I mean, who knows? I sure as hell don't. I'm confident but there's a limit to what a solo player can do. I've did well so far. Though I do miss the guild boss fights." he smiled, heading toward the diner that wasn't to far away from him.

"After I eat this meal I think I can head to my old friend and get a little information from the broker. He's always been good with his information so let's hope he's right once again." he calmly said while pushing the diners door and stepping into the diner looking around. Deciding to take a seat the waitress approached me and asked me what I needed. "I'll have the cream filled bread bites. Thank you Madame." he smiled and awaiting for his order.

Looking out the window only to see a familiar face. "Should I?.....nah I'll leave them be." he whispered and sighs as the waitress walks over and places his food on the table. Zauis paid her and gave her a really huge smile. Something he didn't usually do too often.

Picking one of the cream filled bites up he bit it and his face filled with delightful ness as he continued to much on them. "My favorite meal in sword art online. I wish I could give the recipe to my mother. Hahah" he said in a joking like manner but he was a bit serious.

Finishing up the meal he sat a few minutes looking out the window. He knew thinking about others would only lead him to his death, but I guess it wasn't so bad so xD I haven't entered the dungeon yet. This will defiantly be one hell of a battle. Well I think it's about time for me to get some intel on this boss battle. Hopefully "he" knows something. He thought to himself.

He pushed the plate away and stood up and dusted himself off while heading outta the diner. Upon walking outta the diner he looked around at the citizens and shrugged. Seems as if they are all enjoying themselves. Not really sure how they are though. Hmm. Zauis smiled, knowing that he over thought things.

"Let's see what I can come up with some information on this boss. I wonder what it's health like and will it be hard to find. This is gonna be a drag." he said curiously while walking around the town to see if he could spot one of his "broker" friends. He tends to give out the best information from what I've seen so far. Let's hope he doesn't fail this time. He thought while placing his hand on his chin.