[PP - F4] Warm welcoming (Haine)

It didn't pass that much time since Ariel had meet Kiru, Kosan, Alyss and Haine on that hot, 9th floor, but since then a lot of things happened. One of them was Ariel's incorporation in the Azure Brigade, the first time she meet them, Ariel didn't knew or care who Kiru or Haine were so at the time she didn't understand some of the reply exchanges the girls had. Now she was well aware of who they were.

As she was thinking about all those things the blond was wandering around Snowfrost Village for no apparent reason just a simple walk with her companion as always, by her side. She sat on a bench after a while, in front of a frozen fountain. Reminiscing that particular day on the 9th floor she let out a giggle while addressing her familiar. "Did you ever imagined that I would join the same guild with those 2? I may be a lower lvl than most there but I won't lose to them! Just you wait, soon I'll be in the top!!!".Her companion simply climbed on the bench and curled up next to Ariel, letting out a yawn. She gently stroked Kimba's head while letting out a sigh.

The sun was beginning to show itself as the winds were starting to calm down. The snow stopped falling as well and while it still was a little cold, this was a rare chance to see the fairy tale like surroundings of Snowfrost Village.

((I don't plan on fighting but if we get there I'll be sure to re-evaluate my gear beforehand.

Haine clasped her hands behind her back, strolling down the busied streets of the Snowfrost village settlement. By now, you'd probably know what she was up to. Training to kick up those skill points, since she had joined the Azure Brigade a good while back. It was about two or some weeks since her recruitment, and she knew for a fact that it was time to pick up the pace. Haine needed to get stronger, so she could be of use to the guild. Whilst she was a heavy hitter, she wanted to work on her defense department. It wasn't looking too good as of the moment... and she'd be getting into the boss fights in the near future. How strong have they gotten? How is everybody doing exactly? She didn't want to hear the truth about some of those questions, because the answer was obvious by how perilous things got in this world. Currently, the bluenette was thinking up a storm inside of her mind, on the search for a perfect plan for today. It was probably around noon by the looks of it, and she started racking up with ideas.

Slaying another ice dragon or fighting a yeti? Hunting for strange alchemical ingredients? She thought about it with an excited grin on her face. Looking around the area, Haine scanned the nearby players. A soft smile played on her face as she'd wave at a few of those who glanced away. From a distance, her eyes would gaze up at a familiar looking blonde haired woman. Ariel, was it? The player she ran across on the ninth floor. All she knew was her name and that she clearly argued with dear old Kiru, standing by two other players. But why not greet her? Maybe she wouldn't mind hello's. Making her way up to her, Haine would scratch the back of her head. "Yo, Ariel! Is that... your name?"

While deep in thought, the blond's eyebrow twitched as she heard the sound of freshly landed snow being stepped on near her. "Guess father's training applies here as well huh? " she thought while ignoring the rest of the steps. The streets were busy as they were now that the weather calmed a bit, so there was no reason to be wary of her surroundings, this was a safe zone so it seemed normal for people to be around. She involuntarily twitched when she heard her name being spoken. Turning around she could see one of the persons that was currently in her thoughts, a certain bluenette that she meet a while ago. Kimba appeared to recognise her as well since her ears twitched while she raised her head and stared at the girl. "Yup that's me. Nice seeing you here, quite the opposite environment isn't it. But at least it's the best place to call it 'temporary home'. The heat makes my hair go wild and I don't mind the cold, I quite enjoy it in fact. Anyway wanna have a seat, Haine-san?" while gently pushing her familiar a little to make room, Ariel changed her gaze from the bluenette to the frozen fountain and next towards the slightly cloudy sky. "Today is one of the rare occasions when the snow stops falling and I can better enjoy this place's surroundings. " she said while stroking the sleepy lion's head.

Haine would giggle as the adorable lion cub looked up at her. "Kim...ba?" She'd say the familiars name slowly, registering it into her memory. Averting her attention to the older player named Ariel, Haine would nod. "Well, I'd say that it's nice seeing you here as well." the teenager muttered a word of thanks under her breath, taking a seat beside Ariel and looking up at the sky as well. She could see her breath from the corners of her eyes, causing her to smile slightly. "Yeah, you can say that again! It's so cold, but I wonder if it can get colder ya know? The mysterious ways of Castle Aincrad," she quoted in a mysterious author-like voice. Glancing at Ariel, Haine would nod. "Oh believe me, I'm loving today. It hella snows here, I woke up to a blizzard yesterday." the bluenette cringed, rubbing the back of her head. "Wow, I'm bored today, don't ya get tired of combat every now and then? It's just, the game's kind of wearing out on me. I want out," she'd whine with a sigh, before pausing for a brief moment. "I'm boring you am I?" with a small chuckle, Haine placed her hands in her lap, crossing her leg over the other whilst waiting for a reply. She had those talkative times, it was always a trait of her in all honesty. Chit chat here and chit chat there.

The blond changed her focus from the skies to Haine, responding to her question : "Believe me it does, my shop is located at the outskirts of this village around there" she points out to the general area whee her shop can be found" Today is what people call'a walk in the park' on other ruthless days its so cold that the front entrance door gets frozen in place, making things complicated for my clients. Usually it's so could that you can't even throw the cat out of he house" she uncounciously smiled at the word cat , thinking about how her familiar might pick it up from her tone that Ariel was in fact referring to her and might start teasing her by brushing her face against her hands or bite then. Fortunately that wasn't the case as Kimba simply started purring, aparently falling asleep. After leting out a sigh of relief Ariel continued:" Tired of combat you say.... I would have to say yeah but only when fighting against small fries. I'd never get tired of REAL combat" a small grin slowly creeped on her face slowly forming from the usual smile Ariel had. Then she continued: " I won't say that I don't want out but then again I would be lying to myself and to you if I didn't recognize that I'm a actually enjoying this 'game'. It's nice for me to be able to fight without holding back after he first hit like I did IRL. This place allows me to gauge my strength and potential." She then shot a worried look at Haine turning it into a smile while saying:" Don't worry you don't bore me. It's usually me and this furry one and she tries hard to respond to my random blabbering but with growls and roars its hard to keep a lengthily conversation with her . So I'm very happy you decided to stop and say Hi, even indulging me in some casual chit chat." She let out a broad smile as her words were sincere, for some reason she decided to open up to this bluenette she only meet once before.