SP F1: Earning a Living

--EARNING A LIVING--

Every player, to survive on Aincrad, I must make some form of currency. Also known as Col. During my search for a profession I must find an NPC who will train with me and turn me into a Trainee.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<> Find an NPC of your desired profession.

I, Noctis, the Astral Blader, has found myself in the heart of this city. In different parts of the cities, I see people who are afraid to leave the city gates and some who are adventurous. "You guys need to get a grip.. We can't just stand around doing nothing.I said to some players by the Inn, but they ignored me and proceed to enter the Inn. I don't know why they are so afraid to leave the area, but I intend to find out. A quest log pops up in front of me, asking me to find an NPC of my desired profession. "Sweet. I want to be a blacksmith. My first quest. I'll first find where a blacksmith would usually hang out.I said to myself. I head towards the alley-way that was shady looking, but I need to find this NPC and complete my profession.

The alley-way is full of players who seem to be asleep, but to me, they look like zombies.. These players seem like they haven't been sleeping in a very long time, but he needs to move forward. "Come on, Lucis.. It's around here somewhere..I said to myself, looking for a Blacksmith NPC. I stumble upon one of the "zombie-like" players and he looked at me with deadshot eyes, "If you seek, Griswald.. He's in the Armory by the Missionary.I bow to the player and took off running towards the Missionary. "Thank you, kind sir!I shouted. The Missionary wasn't hard to spot, but the Armory is well hidden beside it. I took a couple steps closer, but it seems like an NPC is out.. "This is one hell of a game, Kayaba.. Next thing you know, I'll be able to have an NPC of my own.I said in a joking tone.

I didn't want to take time to look anymore for the NPC, but I'm not giving up on this quest either. "I'll just take a seat by his shop. He's bound to come back soon.I said, as I lean against the wall and slide down and cross my legs. I take a look at my journal and jot down a few items I'll craft once I become a blacksmith. The Astral Blade, Starlight Cuirass, & xxxxxx I didn't know what else to craft after the cuirass, so I started to think, Hm.. Maybe a bra- "What brings you here, player?I couldn't finish my thought process, but got interrupted by someone. "Loo-I stopped myself, and realized that it was the Blacksmith, Griswald. I stood right up and grabbed on his hand. "Excuse my rudeness, I wish to become a blacksmith.I requested and he place his hands on my shoulder and raised me up. "Boy, don't praise me. I'm nothing more, but a Blacksmith. If you wish to learn. I would like to ask you to bring me steel ingots.Griswald requested. I nodded my head and head out towards the exit of Starter City.

I stood in the field, as the wind blew through the fields. "This is going to be fun. Time to look for materials for, Old-Man Griswald.I stated, as I draw my basic sword. My scarf following the direction of the wind, leaving behind a couple of leaves blowing towards my direction. I step up towards a Frenzy Boar and draw my sword. "Now.. Let's try this.. I hope nothing goes wrong." I said, as I take off running towards the boar. I leap towards the boar, with a downwards slash. I kick off the ground to keep a safe distance from the boar. I look up at the boar and its health dropped from green to yellow. I stood up and prepare myself for its attack.

» Noctis 5/5 HP

» Frenzy Boar 3/5 HP - 2

12503 6 7 3 10 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-11 23:45:41

--EARNING A LIVING--

Every player, to survive on Aincrad, I must make some form of currency. Also known as Col. During my search for a profession I must find an NPC who will train with me and turn me into a Trainee. I've found my NPC and have decided to become a Blacksmith. I now need to hunt Frenzy Boars in order to obtain Steel Ingots.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<x> Find an NPC of your desired profession.

<> Obtain Steel Ingots 0/3

The Frenzy Boar "growls" at me, as I assumes a position. The boar heads straight towards me and landed a full on headbutt on my chest. I cringe a bit and hold onto my chest. For a moment, it seems as if the world has paused a bit, but the boar turns around and gets ready for another attack on me. I stood up and brushed myself off, leaving a couple of scratches on my face. Even though, those scratches will fade, the pain will still stay intact. My health hasn't left the green zone just yet, but I need to finish the boar quick.

» Noctis 4/5 HP - 1

» Frenzy Boar 3/5 HP 

12504 5 4 9 6 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-11 23:53:54

I wipe my face and point my sword towards the Frenzy Boar. I pull my sword back and take a deep breath. "Okay.. Now. Time to strike.I said, as I rush towards the boar with full force. As I glide myself towards the boar, it moves to the side and I fell eating nothing but dirt. I picked myself to my knee and wipe my mouth once again. I picked myself up and smirk at the boar, "Let's do this.I stated, as I prepare myself for the boar's next attack.

» Noctis 4/5 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 3/5 HP - 0

12505 4 8 4 1 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-12 01:35:19

The Frenzy Boar took off towards me and rushed at a rapid succession. Again, the boar went for my chest and the impact came hard, as it sent me flying back a few inches. I rolled over on my back and layed on the ground, as I idle. "SNORT!" the boar snorts, as it walks back to battle position. I jump back on my feet and dusted myself off once again. I position myself and stand by, as the boar stares at me. I slowly walk towards the boar, hoping that it won't rush at me when I prepares to strike it. My health bar drops from the green to yellow, but I don't panic.. I still have a chance to kill it.

» Noctis 3/5 HP - 1

» Frenzy Boar 3/5 HP 

12587 2 3 19 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-12 16:29:36

I had enough with fighting with the boar, but I needed to finish this fight, so I can find the materials needed. "Okay, Nora. You can finish this within a matter of time.." I stated, as I draw my sword back and pointed at the Frenzy Boar. I dash towards the boar at an incredible speed and slash upwards, causing the boar to flip backwards. As it lands on the grass, its health drops from yellow to a red sliver. "Yes..I said to myself, as I keep my distance from the boar. The fight is just beginning and I need to find a way to gain more levels.

» Noctis 3/5 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 1/5 HP - 2

12588 7 1 5 6 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-12 17:56:38

The Frenzy Boar finally stop in it's tracks almost immediately and it causes me to trip over it. "Woah!" I exclaimed, as the boar was ready to headbutt me into Oblivion. "Down, boy.. No need to get so worked up about it, right?I said, as I slowly backs up. The boar continues to creep closer to me and let out a loud snort, "SNORT!" I stood up almost immediately and starts to run back to where the battle first took place, but the boar caught up quickly and rammed me in the back. I flew far, and went head first into the lake. "D-Damn you!I shouted, as I stand up and the water from the lake starts to drip from my clothes.

» Noctis 1/5 HP - 2

» Frenzy Boar 1/5 HP 

12598 3 3 3 9 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-13 01:32:25

I step out of the lake and idle for awhile. The Frenzy Boar creeps forward toward, but stopped when I raised my sword at the boar. "Okay.. No more Mr.Nice Guy.. Here I come, you boar!I shouted, as I dash towards the boar. I leaped into the air and used a downward slash at the boar, but was unable to land my attack. The boar runs a few meters ahead of me and snorts at me. "Are you mocking me? Y-Y-You PIG!!I shouted, as I charge towards after the boar with full speed. The boar snorts once more and starts to take off again. The sun fell and the moon has risen, but the chase was still on. The moonlight complimented my eyes, as they glisten under the moonlight. 

» Noctis 1/5 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 1/5 HP - 0

12599 5 1 19 7 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-13 01:35:32

The Frenzy Boar ran around me, as I attempt to slash at the boar. Suddenly, the boar attempts to headbutt at me and in an instance, I ducked and watched the boar fly over me. The boar lets out a loud snort and came rushing towards me with full force and I barely dodged the attack from the boar. "Woah, down boy! That was a close one!I prepare for my next attack, as the boar gets up from its last humiliating attack. "Let's try again?I asked the boar, as I smiled at the boar.

» Noctis 1/5 HP - 0

» Frenzy Boar 1/5 HP 

12650 8 1 9 5 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-13 18:00:49

"Alright, it's my turn to strike.I exclaimed, as I rushed towards the Frenzy Boar. For a minute, it looked as if the boar had it's eyes widen. I had a feeling the end was drawing near, so I closed my eyes and guide my sword straight into the boar's body. I stood there for just a moment and the weight of my sword has been lifted. I looked at the boar that slowly faded away and dispersed into a thousand diamonds. "That was really.. fun.I stated in a good way. I was no way in hell to destroy anyone. I have no reason to.

» Noctis 1/5 HP 

» Frenzy Boar -2/5 HP - 3

12692 9 3 3 6 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-14 21:15:00

『RESULTã€

No Loot..

I look around to find more Frenzy Boars approaching my direction. "Looks like I have to get out of here.I said, as I run towards a cliff side, separating the monsters with the beautiful scenery on the other side. My expression changed from fatigued to surprised. I slid down the hill and sat on the grass, admiring the scenery. "T-This is amazing.. I wish I can have days like these.I said to myself, as I take a deep breath. An exclamation point starts to flash at the top right corner of my HUD, so I pulled down my menu and see that I've leveled up. 

Suddenly, I hear the sound of multiple Frenzy Boars above of me. I quickly dash forward and turn to find two Frenzy Boars awaiting to attack me. "Keh.. A two on one. I can still take you two on. Let's do this!I said, as I proceed to break the distance between the boars and I. The boars rush towards me, but I didn't want these two monsters to ruin this scenery. I took off towards the hill, leaping over the two boar. "Catch me if you can, Piggies!I shouted, as I leap over the ledge, landing near more boars. "Okay.. As long as I see those two.. I'll be fine.I said to myself, as I prepare for the boars to come at me. I see the two leap off the ledge as well and I dash towards one of the boars. As the boar attempts to land, I raise the tip of my sword towards the stomach of the boar. The sword scraps across its body, as the boar lands.

» Noctis 7/7 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP - 3

» Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP

12698 9 10 5 1 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 01:30:11

The wounded Frenzy Boar stares at me with rage in its eye, and without a thought, I took off running towards the forest. "I can make it! I just need to run quicker!I said to myself, but I couldn't make it there in time, as the boar rams the back of me. I fell forward landing on my chest. The wounded boar runs back to its ally and I lay there readying to attack the boar. I grip my sword and picked myself up and pointed at the wounded boar. "You're going down first.I stated, as I run towards the wounded boar.

» Noctis 5/7 HP - 2

» Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP

12714 1 6 14 10 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 12:15:07

The perfectly fine Frenzy Boar decides to charge towards me, but I didn't care about it and head straight towards the wounded Frenzy Boar. "It's the end for you!I shouted, but the perfectly fine boar interrupts my initiation and attempts to ram me. As I land on the floor, I evade its attack and sprint towards safety. I turn back to find the Frenzy Boars back in a bunch. I place my sword over my shoulder and go into a squat form. "That's nice. You guys are like a family.. That pisses me off.I said, as I stood up pointing my sword at both the boars. "Now.. To take you all to oblivion.I said, taking charge.

» Noctis 5/7 HP - 0

» Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP

12715 2 4 19 3 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 12:24:47

I position myself and steady my breathing, "Okay, that's nothing compared to what will happen in the future.I said, as I tighten my grip around my sword. I dashed towards the Frenzy Boar with full force, assuming I could strike the boar with no failure. Unfortunately, I missed my swing and the boar was able to run out of my line of sight. I leaped to a safe distance and fixed my sight back onto the boar. "Focus, Lucis. There's no time to waste here.I stated, as I bring my sword forward. I could hear the boar snorting at me and I couldn't help but smile. "There's no point of being down. I should have fun doing this.I said, as the boar gets ready to rush at me. The wind blows through the grassy fields and I take in the virtual like air in with a smile.

» Noctis 5/7 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP - 0

» Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP 

12716 1 4 10 7 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 12:35:58

The Frenzy Boar ran around me, as I attempt to slash at the boar. Suddenly, the boar attempts to headbutt at me and in an instance, I duck and watched the boar fly over me. The boar lets out a loud snort and came rushing towards me with full force and I barely dodged the attack from the boar. "What? What was that?I prepare for my next attack, as the boar gets up from its last humiliating attack. "Alright.. Now it's my turn. Are you ready?I asked the boar, as I smile at the boar.

» Noctis 5/7 HP - 0

» Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP 

12717 6 1 8 2 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 13:26:33

"Alright, it's my turn to strike.I exclaimed, as I rushed towards the wounded Frenzy Boar. My sword srtuck the boar and the same feeling surge through my right arm. I quickly removed my sword from the boar and watched the boar shatter into diamonds. "Still nothing I see..I said, as I look over at the perfectly fine boar. I point my sword at the boar with a grin. "Now.. It's your turn to disappear.I state, as I position myself to strike the boar.

» Noctis 5/7 HP 

» Frenzy Boar -1/5 HP - 3

» Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP 

12718 8 4 4 2 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 13:35:16

『RESULTã€

No Loot..

The Frenzy Boar enraged at its dead ally, decides to surprise me by rushing at me. I evade its attack and kick its side and find myself at a safe distance. "Wow. Down boy! No need to act so harsh.I said, as I place my sword over my shoulder. The battle needs to end quick, as I have no patience over these monsters anymore. I need to find more monsters with a high chance of loot drops. I point my sword at the boar once again, and prepare to strike it down. There is a chance that I would miss, but I need to take focus and become a better player.

» Noctis 5/7 HP - 0

» Frenzy Boar 5/5 HP '

12719 9 6 5 1 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 13:49:45