SP F1: Earning a Living

I took charge and ran towards the Frenzy Boar, but had a moment of hesitation. "Tch.. No.. I have to eliminate you.I said, as I brought down pain upon the boar. The boar's health dropped from green to red, and I leap to safety. The boar drops on its stomach, and I walk over to the boar. "Only time will tell what will happen to us all, Kayaba.I stated, as I stood up and walk back to a fixed distance from the boar. "Come on.. There's no use of just sitting around. Get up!I said, as I ready myself for the boar.

» Noctis 5/7 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP - 3

12720 9 9 5 8 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 13:59:16

The Frenzy Boar rushes at me, but this time I knew that I couldn't evade this attack. I place my sword in front of me and attempt to block its attack. When the impact connected to my blade hit, I fell on my back, still dropping a bit of health. I picked myself up and leap back to safety, and wipe the dust off myself. I stared at the Frenzy Boar directly in the eye and prepare myself for the next attack.

» Noctis 4/7 HP - 1

» Frenzy Boar 2/5 HP 

12721 2 6 9 6 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 14:04:55

I could feel the end nearing for the Frenzy Boar, so I took my sword and jabbed it in the center of the boar. "I had fun eliminating you two. Now you two may rest." I said, as I watch the boar disperse to thousands of diamonds. After slaying three boars, I finally realized that finding these materials would be harder than I thought. I prepare to initiate another battle, but with three boars. The chance of a drop is going to be higher than fight one or two at a time. I place my sword above my shoulder and scan the area for more boars. 

» Noctis 4/7 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 0/5 HP - 2

12723 8 11 9 1 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 15:28:02

『RESULTã€

No Loot..

Griswald then appears before me, stopping me from engaging with the Frenzy Boars. "Noctis, boy. You've done enough for the quest. Meet me back at my shop and we'll begin your training to become a blacksmith.he said, as he heads back to the entrance of Starter City. I place my sword behind my back, and followed him into the city. The day cycle seems to have passed by during my hunt for materials, but I don't mind wasting these days to do small things like this. We arrived at his store and he enters his store, and I followed behind him. "Okay, Noctis. Get behind the anvil and grab my hammer.Griswald states, as I walk over to his anvil.

--EARNING A LIVING--

Every player, to survive on Aincrad, I must make some form of currency. Also known as Col. During my search for a profession I must find an NPC who will train with me and turn me into a Trainee. I've found my NPC and have decided to become a Blacksmith. I now need to hunt Frenzy Boars in order to obtain Steel Ingots. It seems like the NPC wants me to craft him a Steel Sword with the materials he had this whole time.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<x> Find an NPC of your desired profession.

<> Obtain Steel Ingots 0/3

<> Craft a Steel Sword 0/1

I place the steel ingot on the anvil and place Griswald's hammer over it. "Now focus on creating the sword. Imagine the sword you're creating and start hammering the ingot. It should take form." Griswald states, as I close my eyes. Okay, Lucis.. Imagine the Steel Sword.. I thought to myself, as I open my eyes and hammer the ingot. The ingots starts to glow, but I failed to craft the sword. "DAMN IT!I shouted, as I slam the hammer down on this anvil. "Mistakes are the sign that you're trying. Calm yourself, Noctis.Griswald said to me, as I pick up his hammer.

12725 7 3 20 2 Nobu Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 16:11:29

I took a deep breath and place the hammer over the ingot once again, but this time I didn't imagine the steel sword.. I imagine the Blade of Time, a weapon that has the power to apply a massive amount of damage to any targets. I slam the hammer down on the ingot and the ingot shine a bright black color. Why is black so bright? I thought to myself, as I cover my eyes from the brightness. There is was.. Not a Steel Sword, but what seems like the Blade of Time"Gri-Griswald.. What's going on?I asked, the old man. He laughs and places his arm around my neck, "You've created a Steel Sword, but not an ordinary Steel Sword. It seems like you've created another sword." Griswald said, as he picks the sword up. 

--EARNING A LIVING--

Every player, to survive on Aincrad, I must make some form of currency. Also known as Col. During my search for a profession I must find an NPC who will train with me and turn me into a Trainee. I've found my NPC and have decided to become a Blacksmith. I now need to hunt Frenzy Boars in order to obtain Steel Ingots. It seems like the NPC wants me to craft him a Steel Sword with the materials he had this whole time. Another failure, but a success at the same time. I've crafted a mysterious new sword.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<x> Craft a Steel Sword 0/1

<> Speak to Griswald

Griswald's eyes has widen and gave me the sword to inspect. "Hey boyo, you've created what we call a Rare Item. This weapon is allowed to have two enchantments.he states, as I open the menu for the mysterious weapon. My eyes widen as well, I've created a rare weapon on my second time crafting.. It seems to missing two gears on them.. "Griswald.. This sword is missing two gears on them.I said, as he takes the sword out of my hands. He starts to tap his chin and gave the sword back to me. "This sword is quite unique. Other swords don't have these so-call gears. It must be the enchantments that are missingGriswald states, as he walks into his back room.

I walk over to Griswald's counter and place the mysterious sword on his counter. I place my hands on where the gears should be placed. Griswald walks towards the counter with two gears and place them on my hands, "Now.. Enchant these two gears with what you feel like having on this sword.Griswald said, as he sits on his stool awaiting for the enchantment. I held the two gears and focused on adding on the two gears. The enchantment succeeded and I slap the two gears on the weapon, and the gears start to spin. "There you go. Two damage gears on the sword, Griswald.he said, as he hands the sword over to Griswald.

12733 8 8 4 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-15 17:05:46

Griswald walks over to a weapon stand and places them above many others. "There are other weapons? Did you make those?I asked Griswald, as I walk over to the weapon stand. "These weapons, boy. Are weapons that were made by previous blacksmiths before you. You've made an excellent weapon that has surpass all before you.he states, as he puts his hand on my shoulder. I stared at the weapon I've created and place my hand on it, "One day.. I'll create a perfect sword just like you.I said, as I look over at Griswald with a smile.

--EARNING A LIVING--

Every player, to survive on Aincrad, I must make some form of currency. Also known as Col. During my search for a profession I must find an NPC who will train with me and turn me into a Trainee. I've found my NPC and have decided to become a Blacksmith. I now need to hunt Frenzy Boars in order to obtain Steel Ingots. It seems like the NPC wants me to craft him a Steel Sword with the materials he had this whole time. Another failure, but a success at the same time. I've crafted a mysterious new sword.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<x> Craft a Steel Sword 0/1

<x> Speak to Griswald

I walk over towards the exit of the blacksmith and turns around over to Griswald. "See you later, Griswald." I said, as I was about to leave his store, "Hey. I give you this certificate, allowing you to create a store for yourself.Griswald said, as he hands me the certificate. I open my inventory to find the certificate placed there. "Thank you, old man. Hope to see you soon.I said, as I dash off towards the heart of Starter City. A tune plays as I finish the quest for Earning a Living.