[PP-F5] Roleplay (Kanoko, Athenea ,and Haine)

She sits on a log by the lake bored, as usual. "Is anyone here?" she says while she hears people talking into the distance. *she carefully walks towards the two figures as she introduces herself to them. "Hello I'm Kanoko The Princess of Nature!" She exclaims happily to the two darker figures her hair in the wind, fluttering as she puts a flower hair clip in it.

As normal went inside the game that specific day seemed to be a bit relax. Floor five had barely anything to offer her then concerning monsters, as finally defeated another wolf and won experience as well as Col from it, Atenea turned to watch the vast lands of floor five. Closing her eyes, Atenea raised her head up to the warm light of the sun. Catching the sounds of someone approaching, she got out her dagger and positioned herself to fight.

"Who's there?" She called out, noticing one girl while another came closer. Looking confused, she smiled and put the dagger away. Rubbing the back of her neck and offering an embarrassed but sweet smile, she bowed her head in respect and greeting.

"Sorry... Hello! The name is Atenea. Please to meet you, Princess of Nature." Moving her gaze to the other girl, she offered her hand. "How about you? Any name?"

"Nice to meet you Athenea, and that is Haine, She doesn't talk much." She sighed. "I'm glad you weren't an animal. For i have no weapons!" She says politely. "Well we have accentuated our selves! Why not get somewhere to stay for the night." She says politely while fiddling with the bunny stuft-animal Haine gave her. "I hope you don't mind me playing with this bunny. I named him Mr.Bun for, Haine gave him to me." She says while she smiles.

"Oh..." Atenea nodded at Haine, before bringing her hand back to her side. Turning her gaze to the other girl, her eyes widened in surprise at hearing her words. No weapons? Green hazel eyes switch from one smiling face to another. To her either both of her new acquaintances were lucky or reckless at traveling the floors without any protection.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief, before becoming even more surprise at Kanoko's words. Staying together for a night? They had just met? The poor older girl didn't know what to say, let alone how to even say no. Letting out a sigh, while turning her head to look back at the vastness of the valley, she opened her HUD and noticed that she had enough COL to buy all three of them rooms. She really didn't think that these two had made any money fighting, not yet of course.

"I guess that is a good idea...Do you have any money to stay somewhere?" Atenea smiled, her eyes going to the stuffed animal and remembering that she had one almost like it back home. Home... A bittersweet feeling filled her up at the thought of it, pushing it aside she began to move towards the closest safe town she knew of.

"He is very cute." She called out, not turning to see if Kanoko and Haine where following. "How old are the both of you? Why aren't you two in a safe town? The floors are very dangerous y'know!"

She had always been an only child, never bless with any younger siblings-yet, just then her voice was stern like one of an older sister trying to give a lesson to two younger siblings.

*she fallows closely to Athenea* "No do not waist your money on us, Please!" she said concerned. "Maybe we can find a nice house for free." she smiled. "Yet we are 15 in aged travelers maybe we can introduce ourselves to this weird town!" She called out. "But were glad your on our side not tiring to kill us." She smiled. " I could probably craft some tools over there." *she pointed at a stone in a nice shade spot* "I'm very good at cooking and crafting." she smiled. "So don't worry about us, please." *haine followed close behind us still unable to talk*

Haine was walking down the road and her eyes lit up in sparkles. She saw her best friend Kanoko talking to anther girl. Curiously she raced over to them and smiled cheerfully. "Heya Kanoko!" she greeted in a friendly manner. She looked over to see that the other person was a player named Athenea. "And hi Athenea!" she waved optimistically. Momo could only eye the stuffed bunny that Kanoko had once stole from his owner.

Turning to look at the blue hair girl and pink colored one, her green eyes glinted with happiness at seeing such purity in such a deadly game, with a genuine smile spreading her lips-she shrugged her shoulders and turned back to the path. It would be only for one day, she reminded herself and then she'd go back to leveling as well as letting them back to the safe town.

"No, you won't find such a thing on this level. There are only Inn's, but I have no problem paying for you or your friend, Nature Princess. Besides, if I gather you some ingredients you could feed me as payment? Would that be okay?" She called out, stretching her arms up as she felt the muscles in her back loosened.

"Too late. I am already worrying," She replied, letting out a friendly laugh at her words, before turning to Haine. Hearing the girl say a greeting seemed like she had uncover a mysterious unique object. One to be treasure. That made her feel a pang for home. The invisible hand gripped her heart and made her feel a bit weak, as she remember what was waiting on the other side. Gulping back tears silently, she turned her gaze toward where Haine was watching and wonder why those blue eyes stared at the small fluffy stuffed rabbit.

• 5 months later...