SP-F1 <<Feeding the Enemy>> "Porthos"

"Ahhh, so this is Porthos...a phoenix? Very rare indeed...though it seems to be still a young one. It's abilities not fully realized. They only appear to the pure of heart. You are not perfect but you have qualities that this Phoenix in particular, desires. Treat him well my boy, for he is one in a million to people like you..people who once had their lives and soul full of evil." How did she know about my past? How did she know I had darknessin my heart to begin with?

I looked at the woman in surprise at her words. She was able to see my past..maybe she was able to see the future as well.. "Please miss, if you know of my past, perhaps you can tell me of my future?" "Hahaha the future awaits much uncertainty for you, young one. You seek that which is not destroyed so easily...goodluck my child and know that the future by its nature, can be changed as easily as the present." The Woman walked away around a corner, she seemed to disappear when she rounded the corner. The message "Quest Completed" flashed on my HUD...funny...a quest that acquired me a friend...and here I thought I'd be feeding the enemy...*tosses Porthos a piece of sweetbread*