Questions on the Basics ^o^

I'm new and haven't made a character yet. I'm not really used to RP sites, so all of the tutorial stuff was a bit confusing. What are the basic weapons/cloth clothing you can have? Also, are there any super important things I should know, because I'm kinda bad at decieding whether a fact is important or not on this RP sorta thing.

Don't worry, if you're having a hard time read up on all the tutorials then leave it for a while. Sometimes you just have to read it at a better time.

Any of the weapon skills (just remove the skill part) can be a weapon for immediate use in your character to get you RPing. Cloth clothing is just what it is, nothing much there. Certain professions can make you better weapons and better clothing/armor.

Any other questions? Just ask!

Welcome!

You can start with any weapon that is listed in the skill section. I, for example, chose a curved sword. The skill tutorial is in the tutorial section. 

As for cloth clothing, you basically start with:

1 (any color) shirt

1 (any color) skirt/pants

2 (any color) boots/shoes

If you happen to have an accessory that is literally useless, you can add that too. When I say "accessory," I don't mean a necklace or anything fancy. For example, I started with glasses. 

As for importance of things, you can just skim the tutorials. What I do after I skimmed them a year or so ago is just keep an eye on them. I also keep a tab open with a relevant tutorial open for when I'm, say, using combat. I just do this to make sure I'm doing EVERYTHING perfect. Make sure you read it enough to know where things are, then go back to double check with every post. 

Don't worry, if you're having a hard time read up on all the tutorials then leave it for a while. Sometimes you just have to read it at a better time.

Any of the weapon skills (just remove the skill part) can be a weapon for immediate use in your character to get you RPing. Cloth clothing is just what it is, nothing much there. Certain professions can make you better weapons and better clothing/armor.

Any other questions? Just ask!

Welcome!

You can start with any weapon that is listed in the skill section. I, for example, chose a curved sword. The skill tutorial is in the tutorial section. 

As for cloth clothing, you basically start with:

1 (any color) shirt

1 (any color) skirt/pants

2 (any color) boots/shoes

If you happen to have an accessory that is literally useless, you can add that too. When I say "accessory," I don't mean a necklace or anything fancy. For example, I started with glasses. 

As for importance of things, you can just skim the tutorials. What I do after I skimmed them a year or so ago is just keep an eye on them. I also keep a tab open with a relevant tutorial open for when I'm, say, using combat. I just do this to make sure I'm doing EVERYTHING perfect. Make sure you read it enough to know where things are, then go back to double check with every post. 

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! ;)