SHOP F1: Timer's Gate

I look over to see the player who asked for the glaive. "Y-You're Celesmeh?" I stammered, as I lifted the glaive and place them on top of her hands. "The Glaive of the Winged Partner." I stated, as I accepted the materials she traded in. "I'll take these as the transaction for the glaive." I said, as I place them into my inventory. I walked Celesmeh out of my store, and waved good bye. I closed up the shop, and left right after her.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new day, a new craft. After giving Celesmeh's glaive to her, I felt like I could craft better equipment. I ran down the basement of my store, like a kid on christmas day. "Whew.. What to create today?" I asked myself, as I place down four ingots from my inventory. I place one of the four ingots into the ingot, as I sat on my anvil. I took out the ingot, and placed on the anvil. I started to smack down against the ingot, but it turns out to be another Bad Item. I let out a sigh, as I place both my hands on the anvil.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 6

Crafting Number: #15
Crafting Attempt: 1 of 3

Gained EXP: +1

Total EXP: 40/80

13587 10 6 16 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 20:36:08

After crafting a Bad Item I still intend on crafting a good equipment, for anyone looking for equipment. "Okay.. Lucis. Let's try again." I said, as I place another ingot into the furnace. I watch as the ingot bake, and bake, until it was ready to take out. I placed it onto the anvil, and started to hammer at it. There was a slight glow, but I continued to hammer and hammer. An Armor of Rare quality was crafted in front of my eyes.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 11

Crafting Number: #16
Crafting Attempt: 2 of 4

Gained EXP: +5

Total EXP: 45/80

13588 10 11 19 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 20:39:57

Item Type: Chestplate

Item Name: Chestguard of Thorns

Enhancement(s): +2 Thorns

Description

Crafted by the Blacksmith, Noctis. This chestplate is made of a green-like ingot, that has thorns outlined around the chestplate. Anyone who dares attack the user, will take +2 damage in return.

Just crafted a rare item, but it wasn't as good as a Perfect Quality one. "Tch.. Maybe next time." I scoffed, as I place my other ingot into the furnace. Watching the flame roar, I scan through my inventory to check up on my materials. "I don't need to stock up as of now. I'll just craft some more, and go on clearing dungeons for more materials if needed." I said, as I place the newly burned ingot onto the anvil. I started hammering away, but it seems like I've crafted another Bad Item.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 7

Crafting Number: #17
Crafting Attempt: 3 of 4

Gained EXP: +2

Total EXP: 47/80

13589 2 7 8 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 20:41:03

Last craft of the day, and I didn't want to craft any gear lower than a rare. I place my last ingot of the day into the furnace, and started baking the ingot. "Well.. I hope this isn't an Uncommon Quality, or any lower for that matter. Come on, Lucis.. A Rare Quality item is good enough." I said to myself for motivation. I took the ingot out, and started hammering at the ingot. There it is, another Rare Item that I've crafted.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 11

Crafting Number: #18
Crafting Attempt: 4 of 4

Gained EXP: +5

Total EXP: 50/80

13590 8 11 19 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 20:42:12

Item Type: One-Handed Rapier

Item Name: The Stake

Enhancement(s): +1 DMG, +1 BLD

Description

Crafted by the Blacksmith, Noctis. A rapier that has wood-like textures to it, but it has the ability to lash out at enemies, and even causes them to bleed.

[OOC: This is for recovering for my Bad Items. I have to roll twice.]

I attempted to salvage the two Bad Items​ I crafted, and with only mere seconds.. I failed to salvage from both the Bad Items, and I decided that was enough crafting for the day. I head upstairs, locked up the basement, and made my way out of my store. The store's door automatically locks itself, as I leave for the second floor. "Tch.. I guess I'll do some questing, before trying again tomorrow." I said to myself, as I stepped onto the teleportation pad.

Crafting Information

Loot Die: 2

Material Recovered: +0

13644 3 7 2 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-26 23:59:50

Crafting Information

Loot Die: 12

13645 6 9 12 4 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-27 00:00:16

Stepping off the teleporation pad, I ran towards my shop and quickly unlock my door with a new feature implemented into the shop. I swipe down my menu, and hit the store button. I flash through my door and into my store. I grin, and quickly take off my coat, and threw it over my chair. I quickly unlock the basement, and started my furnace. "Alright.. Another order came in.. Let's see." I said, as I took out four ingots. I place them in the furnace, and read my message.

"Hmm.. A mace? That's one I haven't made at all. I'll get it a try." I said, as I place the ingot onto the anvil and began hammering away. It seems like the ingot became a big metal pile of mess. "Tch.. Damn it." I said, as I threw the pile of scrap into the anvil.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 1

Crafting Number: #19
Crafting Attempt: 1 of 4

Total EXP: 51/80

13640 4 2 1 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-26 23:48:40

After a complete failure, I attempted to craft again. "Failing is a sign that I'm trying.. I can still make this item for War-Warwick? No.. Warnik.." I stopped for a moment, "Warnik? Okay.. People have the opinions." I said to myself, as I placed the next ingot onto the anvil. I smooth out the ingot, and started to hammer the ingot.. Turns out it became another Bad Item.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 5

Crafting Number: #20

Total EXP: 52/80

13641 7 5 14 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-26 23:51:00

Bad item, again.. There's no way of getting away from these items. I placed another ingot on the anvil, and smooth the texture out once again. I began hammering the ingot, and it starts to change. "Tch.. Not this again." I said, as I stare at another Bad Item. I place the two Bad Items aside, and took a seat on the anvil. I swipe down my menu to check on my supplies once again. "I'm pretty stocked.. I think I might change the shop around. Have clocks everywhere seems bland." I said, as I stare around the basement.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 4

Crafting Number: #21

Total EXP: 53/80

13642 8 4 5 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-26 23:52:10

I hop down from the anvil, and grabbed the last ingot of the day. "Okay.. Time to craft something good." I said, as I place the ingot on the anvil, and place my hammer on top of it. I began smacking the ingot as hard as I could, but it did turn out to be Good. Not the one I wanted though, it was one of the Good Item, so I placed it in the corner.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 9

Crafting Number: #22

Gained EXP: +2

Total EXP: 55/80

13643 6 9 10 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-26 23:52:58

Now that it's the end of the day, I'm going to salvage the two Bad Items I've crafted. I took one of the Bad Items, and placed them in my Recycle Material bin. It took some time for it to spew out the materials, or just eat the Bad Item itself. The bin starts to glow a bright black, and that's when it spewed the material onto me. "Now that's how I like it." I said, as I placed the material into my inventory.

Crafting Information

Loot Die: 16

Material Recovered: +1

13700 1 2 16 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-27 15:07:16

Turns out that today wasn't a complete failure. "Atleast I was able to get a material back. Time for the next one." I said, as I threw in the next Bad Item into the bin. I hopped up onto my anvil, awaiting for the bin to spit out another piece of materials for me. The bin starts to glow a bright black, and I caught the material before it touched the floor. "Sweet." I said, as I hop off my anvil. I turned off my furnace, and went upstairs to lock up. "Tomorrow will be good." I said, as I left my shop.

Crafting Information

Loot Die: 16

Material Recovered: +1

13701 8 9 16 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-27 15:12:05

A new day, a new craft.. I walked over to my basement, and started up my furnance. "Alright.. Atleast I got two materials back from the last crafts I did.." I said, as I took out four ingots. I placed them on top of my anvil, and sat on my stool. "Okay.. I still need to craft that mace..​" I said, as I place one of four ingots into the furnace. It starts to burn, and I place it on my anvil. I moved the other ingots out of the way, and placed the burning hot ingot under my hammer. I start to hammer the ingot, and it turns out to be a failure..

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 2

Crafting Number: #23

Total EXP: 56/80

13703 9 2 20 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-27 15:32:15

Failing the first craft was not a good start for the day. "Tch.. Seems like my blacksmithing isn't as good when I started." I stated, as I place another ingot into the furnace. I watch as the furnace start to burn, and I swipe down my message from Warnik. "A mace.. Who uses a mace?!" I said, as I lay against my anvil. I see the ingot is ready, and place it on my anvil, and began hammering away. Seems like I failed once again.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 3

Crafting Number: #24

Total EXP: 57/80

13704 7 3 10 3 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-27 15:33:06

Another failure again, and this time I started to get frustrated. "Why can't I get any smithing done?!" I asked myself, as I threw another ingot into the furnace. I sat on top of my anvil, and started to play around with my hammer. "Well.. Once I get my smithing to level five, I'd be able to craft myself a better hammer." I said, as I place the ingot on the side on my anvil. I hopped down, and moved the ingot over. I began smacking at the ingot, and it turns out to be another failure.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 1

Crafting Number: #25

Total EXP: 58/80

13705 7 1 18 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-27 15:43:55

That's three failed consecutively, and I started to lose morale. "What's wrong with my crafting today? I just need to craft a mace for someone.." I said, as I threw my last ingot into the furnace. I started to hammer against the anvil, as if I was attacking it. The Immortal Object pops up, and I stopped, and turned over to the furnace. "Tch.. How am I going to get customers if I keep failing?" I asked myself, as I place the last ingot on the anvil. I shut off the furnace, and began to hammer the ingot. It turns out to be a Bad Item, but still a failure.. 

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 6

Crafting Number: #26

Total EXP: 59/80

13707 3 6 20 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-27 15:45:12

The last thing to do before I close shop is to recover the material I lost from creating the Bad Item. I threw the item into the bin, and waited for the bin to glow a certain color. I placed my hammer on my desk near my anvil, as I check up on the bin. "It's taking longer than usual." I said, as I pushed my stool in. I realized that the bin just ate the Bad Item, so I just went upstairs to lock up. "May the next day bring me good crafts." I said, as I leave the store. I made sure everything was locked, before I headed out to the sixth floor.

Crafting Information

Loot Die: 6

Total EXP: 59/80

13829 5 8 6 3 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-28 19:43:45

A new day, a new craft. I ran through my store, and leaped over my counter. I quickly threw my coat over my chair, and equipped a Blacksmith's Apron. "Alright. I feel good. Let's do some crafting." I said, as I took out four ingots from my inventory. I place one in the furnace, and the other three on the desk. I started the furnace up, and awaited for the ingot to burn. I grabbed the ingot, and placed it on the anvil. I started hammering away.. Looks like it failed.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 3

Crafting Number: #27

Total EXP: 60/80

13830 10 3 19 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-28 19:47:55

Okay.. One bad craft of the day, not so bad.. "I can do better." I said to myself, as I threw another ingot into the furnace. "Come on, Lucis.. Warnik needs a mace.." I said to myself to motivate my creative mind. I took the ingot and placed it on the anvil. I brought the hammer up, and swung down as hard as I could.. Turns out to be a Bad Item..

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 5

Crafting Number: #28

Total EXP: 61/80

13831 7 5 11 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-28 19:49:03

I took a deep breath, and placed another ingot into the furnace. "Warnik.. I think I'm failing you.. Alright last time, or I'll have to tell him the bad news.." I said, as I place the burning hot ingot on top of my anvil. I place my hammer on it, and began to smack at it. I continue to hammer it down until I saw a spiked ball on a hilt. I grinned and lifted the war hammer into the air. "WARNIK! I DID IT!" I shouted, as I place the mace onto the desk besides me. "He's going to like this."

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 10

Crafting Number: #29

Gained EXP: +3

Total EXP: 64/80

13832 4 10 10 2 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-28 19:49:48

Item Type: One-Handed War Hammer

Item Name: Spiked Mace

Enhancement(s): +1 DMG

Description:
 Crafted by the Blacksmith, Noctis. A sturdy weapon with a round, spiked head designed to deal slightly more damage than an average mace. It is composed of steel, it's shaft is three feet long, and it's handle is wrapped in dark green cloth to help it's wielder maintain a grip on the heavy weapon.