SHOP F1: Timer's Gate

The last craft of the day, and this one will be for me. A new sword, one with the power to dish out damage, and give me a bit of accuracy. "The almighty Ragnarok." I said in a joking way. There was no way I could craft another perfect item at this point, but when I took out the last burning hot ingot, and placed it on the anvil. I smacked against it, and the ingot started to glow a bright black color once again. "Heh.. I guess Ragnarok now exist in my hands." I said, as I place the sword in my inventory.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 12

Crafting Number: #30
Crafting Attempt: 4 of 4

Gained EXP: +8

Total EXP: 74/80

13833 6 12 11 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-28 19:50:35

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Item Name: Ragnarok

Enhancement(s): +2 DMG, +1 ACC

Description:
Crafted by the Blacksmith, Noctis. A sword with a strength so terrifying that the people of Aincrad have come to associate it with the end of the world.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warnik had been wandering about the marketplace to find the shop known as "Timer's Gate." He had to note that felt like a strange name for a smithy. At first glance he would've thought that the place dealt with the purchase of clocks and watches. That thought was almost spot on once he had found the shop's front door. Warnik was actually surprised that he missed this shop the amount times he's gone by. It was hard to miss with the giant clock for a logo. The shop's name was written through the middle. He shrugged, since it wasn't really his place to judge a shop by it's name. That would've been like judging a book by it's cover and that wouldn't be fair.

He knocked before trying to open up the front doors. They were locked. "Not open yet?" he said out loud as he tried to push and pull the doors open. They wouldn't budge an inch. He rolled his eyes before turning around and leaning by the doorway. Warnik figured he must've come by too early. He'd have to wait for the owner to come by so he could pick up his order.

I head towards my store to start crafting once again, and I spot a player by my shop. "Oi there, player." I greeted the player, as I walked up to him. I found him leaning against my doorway, and unlocked my door. "Excuse me." I said, as I walk over the player. I went over behind my counter, and placed my coat over my chair. "Are you here to request a weapon?" I asked the player, not knowing if it was Warnik. "Could it be Warnik? Maybe I'll just leave the mace on the display case." I thought to myself, as I place the Spiked Mace on top of the counter. 

After a few minutes, someone approached Warnik and asked him to step aside. At first, he wondered what another player could want with him, but he realized this person was likely the owner of the shop, Noctis. He politely complied and let the shop owner open up his store, following him inside. Once inside the shop, he had to make note of all the clocks that were hung about. The shop lived up to it's name, and he couldn't help but feel that it was a bit overkill. "Bet he has a lot of time on his hands." Warnik thought, silently chuckling at his joke. The other player spoke up, and asked if he wanted to request a weapon. "Actually, I already did." Warnik stated, as he approached the counter. He pointed towards the spiked mace that was there.

"I'm Warnik. The agreement in the PM was 400 col and 1 mat, remember?" he said. Wanting to get straight to business and avoid any sort of conversation, he brought out a pile of col, and laid it on the counter along with a material of some sort.  It wasn't much, but he was glad that the player agreed to the terms earlier. Those boars were tough, and he needed something a bit stronger than the mace he currently had

.(Edit/OOC: Got permission to take the weapon from Noctis.)

Warnik didn't waste any time when Noctis placed the spiked mace on the counter. It was a quick, and indirect transaction. 400 col, and a mat for the weapon he had commissioned. He immediately grabbed it by the handle and placed it into his inventory.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to come by again should I ever want something stronger." he said, giving a short nod and heading out the door.

I took the Spiked Mace and placed it on the trade window. "It's nice doing business with you, Warnik." I said, as I send the item over to his inventory. I received the 400 Col, and 1 Material from him, and swiped away my inventory. "Hope to see you again, Warnik." I stated, as I waved good-bye to him. "Sigh.. I have no orders to run today, and I'm good on equipment." I stated, as I pulled down my inventory. I pulled out Blade of Time, and placed it on the display shelf. "I'll just sell my very first weapon." I stated, as I placed my weapon into the sale case.

Spiked Mace

+ 400 Col

+ 1 Material

Blade of Time

A new day, a new craft. A leaped downstairs, as fast as I could. I threw my jacket by my chair, and threw out four ingots. "Okay.. How about one extra for good luck." I said, as I place down another ingot. I place one ingot into the furnace, and awaited for it to boil. I flipped my hammer around, and caught it by the hilt. I took the ingot, and placed it on the anvil. "Let's make a dagger!" I said, as I place my hammer on top of the anvil. I started smacking against it, and in comes the dagger.

Crafting Information

Crafting Die: 10

Crafting Number: #31
Crafting Attempt: 1 of 4

Gained EXP: +3

Total EXP: 77/80

13886 CD: 10

Item Type: One-Handed Dagger

Item Name: Shadowfall

Enhancement(s): +1 DMG

Description:
Crafted by the Blacksmith, Noctis. A dagger created with a shadow-like texture. This dagger is bestowed to those who feel darkness within them.