[PP-F1] Strong and Weak (Hikoru)

The first floor was the place where it all had began. Though Daeron had no way of entering the Town of Beginnings after his first murder, he didn't miss that place one bit. Although the feeling of a bed has long left his memory as he hadn't slept in one for months now. However, the wilderness wasn't such a bad place. After all, the wilderness became rather gentle for him when he worked alone for such a long period of time. He let out a sigh in between his breathes as nothing he did was interesting to him anymore. Instead, he sat on the outskirts of towns recently, meeting new players, but none that sparked his interest lately. Life had moved very slowly here in Aincrad as they hadn't done much progressing in this world since they were only able to go to the tenth floor. Who knew how bad it'd be later on.

However, not much later, a player had exited the town. One that he had never seen before. "Hello." Daeron said with his blonde hair and a gentle hand reaching out to shake the other players. "The name's Daeron, front liner. Level 36." he finished with a smile on his face, trying to somewhat show off his level and his superiority to a lower leveled player, which for the most part was almost everyone in this game.

Hikoru, finally leaving the Town of beginnings, leaves from the front entrance, beginning his journey into the great unknown. As he walks along, staring at the sky, he heard a voice. He looks to see another player, looking around his age, introducing himself, as a... wait, did he hear correctly? A level 36? He knew instantly that he should give this player his respect.

"Uh.... Hi.... M-my names H-Hikoru, level 1.... Um... your not what they call... A PK, right?" He asks. Making sure that he could feel safe with this player. He didn't want to die straight off and not be able to get to at least level 10. He looks around, seeing if there was anyone around, which there weren't, which wasn't as wierd as it should have been to him.

Daeron put the smile from his face for a moment to consider how to answer this player. Then thinking he should be on friendly terms with other players, he put the smile right back on his face. "Well, yes. I am a player killer, and it wasn't self defense. However, that was a long time ago, I've given up on slaying other players." he explained with his blonde hair slightly spiked up. It was odd, seeing how some players hadn't even done a lick of training for the entire time they were in this game so far. 

"So a level one huh?" he asked, with a curious expression in his voice. 

Daeron stuck out his hand for a hand shake to show a sign of respect regardless of that player's level. He needed to show he was a leader of people, and with the Azure Brigade pretty much not going to accept him, he felt he might want to see about recruiting some weaker players to train them to become strong themselves. The more people the guild had, the more potential there would be.

"Worry not, I can help you with training if you're concerned about your level." Daeron said, trying to sound friendly to the best of his ability. It had been a long time since he had offered private training sessions to other players, especially a level one. He knew how this kid felt, he felt weak, like Daeron had when all of his friends had been stronger than him, now, today, Daeron has surpassed nearly every single one of them with hard work and dedication in training on a daily basis.

Hikoru listened intently to the higher levels story. He believed his story, because he would be dead right now if he wanted to kill him. He took Daeron's hand gladly, and shook with an OK amount of strength. He smiled at the offer Daeron Had given him. Training with a higher level would be a great start to this new game.

"Sure! If you're willing, I would love to!" He says happily. He politely let go of his hand and looked around, seeing if he could find any creatures to fight. "So uh.... What kind of Levels of creatures are there? Besides, If I die, I can just come back and finish them off, right?" He says, looking for any signs of movement or players moving around rapidly, which would mean they were dodging and charging, which would mean a monster.