Weapon Discussion. (Closed Session)

Go to solution Solved by Mari,

What weapon type is this?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is this weapons type?

• One-handed straight sword.
    • Katana you idiot.
    • I don't know, let a GM look at it you doof.

To me, this mysterious weapons looks more like a katana, because of how light it looks. "MOST" one handed straight swords are heavy, and are likely to look heavy. This is my opinion, so don't take my answer as a result.

You know, I too am thinking that, but if you look at most Katana's they are curved in shape, this weapon has no curve, so it is really confusing. If it isn't a Katana, then it's a One handed straight sword, but there  isn't a single edged straight sword that I know of. But again, this weapon could be that as well, but to say this, yes & no, thats not entirely true, a swords weight is dependent on the material used to make them. A longsword can be made with Carbon steel, and be light and look heavy at the same time. I'm still looking for more answers though, until I have enough info, then my heart is still in a cloud of uncertainty. But one other weapon it could be is a one handed curve sword, but again, Im not sure.

Okay, so I take back my vote. This isn't a katana at all. This is more like a one-handed straight sword, because the details of this sword has the factors of a katana, but it's more like a Falchion. [i play too much FF to know these..] Anyways, the sword we're looking at is basically a straight handed sword. I guess you can also pass it off as a katana, but in reality, it's a falchion.

Okay, so I take back my vote. This isn't a katana at all. This is more like a one-handed straight sword, because the details of this sword has the factors of a katana, but it's more like a Falchion. [i play too much FF to know these..] Anyways, the sword we're looking at is basically a straight handed sword. I guess you can also pass it off as a katana, but in reality, it's a falchion.

Really, I thought a Falchion was considered a One handed curved sword. OwO, I think thats abit odd.