PP - F2 Eyes of the Night <<Let There Be Light>> (Calrex and Teayre) (Completed)

As Teayre managed to dispatch the rest of of the bats Calrex breathed a sigh of relief, sheathing his Anneal Blade. As the rubble behind them moved out of the way, opening the entrance back up. He could feel his <<Night Vision>> skill deactivate as a suitable amount of light filled the passage they were in. A familiar flapping sound was heard as he saw Beleram come back down to his master.

He turned to Teayre, giving a smile as he put a hand on her shoulder, "Nice work. That skill just now, and before, it was from the Gemini quest right?"

As he spoke he led her out of the cavern. They had been underground for a good amount of time, as night was beginning to settle into the sky. Once Teayre finished her response he would nod, "Alright then, we should probably get Koran back to his mother."

He glanced down at his Anneal Blade for a second as he continued walking, "Looks like the time may be coming soon, where I'll have to use something stronger than this sword. It's served me well in many outings so far, but I feel that the time to move on from it's power is coming faster than I expect..."

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shivering as Calrex mentioned the Gemini quest, Teayre nods going unusually quiet her eyes closing as she moved Beleram to her shoulder.

“Y-yeah… I’m glad you’re alive Cal, I couldn’t watch you die again. I know it wasn’t real, but I had to watch you die by my hand in that quest…â€

Turning into the boy she wraps her arms around him briefly before letting go, smiling at him warmth radiating out from her.

“You’re here now and that’s all that matters, now then we’d better get Koran back.â€

Looking around she spots the small boy, his tousled mousey hair was smudged with varying levels of dirt. Wrapping her arms around him Teayre speaks softly to him.

“You’re safe now Koran, we’ll get you back home alright? The question is do you want to walk, or would you like Calrex to give you a piggy back?â€

Koran looked up at Teayre a small smile on his face as he nodded, pointing to Calrex. “P-piggyback p-please…â€

“It’s alright silly, he’s all bark and no bite.â€

Standing up she lifts the small child up placing him on Calrex’s back, ruffling his hair before licking a finger and wiping a smudge off of his face.

“Let’s make a move then shall we.â€

"Hey, I think it's more the opposite right?"

Calrex spoke in a joking tone as he bent over, letting Teayre help Koran onto his back. He adjusted his Anneal Blade's sheath so that Koran's legs could use it as a leg rest before he got to his feet, walking alongside Teayre as they made their way back to Urbus. After some time without incident they made it through the gates. As they went through Koran's moth was waiting just inside, looking in surprise and joy as the party returned.

"Koran! Oh thank you, thank you so much!"

As Koran saw his mother his energy seemed to return as Calrex set him down, the boy sprinting over to his mother, who eagerly wrapped him up in her arms. Calrex gave a smile as he looked over at Teayre, "Looks like our work here is done."

He looked as the quest completion window appeared in front of him, accepting the reward, "Alright with that let's get moving. I think we've earned ourselves a good night's rest."

Quest Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 3 Pages Complete (1200 col / 600 per player)
  • Quest Complete (1 SP)
  • Quest Complete (ID: 15411 / LD: 5 * 25 = 125 col / 63 Calrex, 62 Teayre)