SP F1: Secret Medicine of the Forest

Another adventure back in Starter City, but this time I'm planning on doing a quest. "Okay.. I have to look for a sick NPC around Starter City." I said, as I start to pace around the area. "This shouldn't be hard to look for a sick NPC, right?" I said to myself, as I continue to search for the sick lady. It seems like hours have gone by, and I haven't found a sick NPC at all, so I just fell down onto the cobblestone floor. "WHERE IS THIS SICK NPC AT?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, before shutting my eyes. A sound of a soft tone calls for me, and I open my eyes to see a pale lady in a hooded cloak looking straight into my eyes. "C-Can I help you, Miss?" I asked, as I leap back on my two feet.

She walks over and grabs onto my shoulder. I quickly pushed her away, "W-What do you want from me?!" I asked the hooded women. "P-please, Noctis.. Find me the medicine.. I'll die.she said, as he slowly walks away.

--SECRET MEDICINE OF THE FOREST--

A sick NPC approaches me, as I lay on the floor tired. She asked me to look for a medicine for her, but I have no idea how to craft a potion. Maybe the locals around know what she's talking about.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<> Find the Little Nepent's Ovule 0/1

I updated my journal and placed it back in my inventory, and began my search for Little Nepent's Ovule. "This was the quest I was looking for, but I didn't know I had to craft a potion. I don't know a single thing about crafting a potion.. I'm just a blacksmith." I said, as I went over to Griswald's blacksmith forge. "Oy, If it isn't Noctis. How are things, boy?he asked, as I greet him with a handshake. "Things have been going well, old man. Say, do you know where to find the L-Little Nepint? No, Nepent's Ovule?" I asked, as he gestures me to go into his shop. Things have been renovated, so there's a place to be seated. 

Griswald thought to himself for a while and gave me an "ahhh" expression, "I think you're looking to obtain the Anneal Blade.Griswald said, as I give him a confused expression. "Anneal? That's odd. I'm just trying to level up by taking on various of quests." I said, as I quickly get on my two feet. "Wow. Boy, slow down. What you're looking for is beyond my knowledge. Try hunting in the Deep Forest there said to be amazing materials to craft potions there." he suggested, as he heads behind his counter and points south of Starter City. "Thanks, old man." I said, as I rush out of his forge, and head towards the south exit of Starter City.

I arrive in front of the south exit of Starter City, and proceed on to the Deep Forest. As I enter the forest, I could hear rustling in the background. "Show yourself." I commanded, as I turn all over the place. Two Frenzy Boars stand before me, and I grin, as I pull out the blade from behind my back. "Alright. I can practice on you two." I said, as I point my sword at the boars. I dash towards the boars, aiming for the boar on the left. "Let's dance." I said, as I swung my sword vertically. My sword missed the boar, and I leap back to safety.

13003 1 4 9 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-19 18:11:29

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP 

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP - 0

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP

The Frenzy Boar "growls" at me, as I assumes a position. The boar heads straight towards me, but wasn't able to land an attack on me. "Stay there!" I said, as I leap back further to break the distance between the boar and me. "Okay.. Now I need to strike you back." I stated, as I try to find a good way to land an amazing attack. 

13004 9 7 2 1 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-19 18:14:43

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP - 0

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP

I spot an opening for me to attack the boar on the right, but I had to get the left boar to move out of the way. "Tch. Move!" I yelled, as I ran towards it and stomped in front of it, causing it to flinch. "Now." I whispered to myself, as I swung my sword behind me, hitting the boar in the face. "There ya go. How about that for some damage?" I said, before leaping back to a safe distance.

13005 7 9 13 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-19 18:18:35

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP 

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 06/10 HP - 4

The Frenzy Boar attempts to strike me again, but I dodge the attack. "Heh. Try again next time." I said, as I leap back a few. I place my sword on my shoulder, and try to figure out which boar to attack. "Hmm... Maybe. I can take on the wounded Frenzy Boar. It'll be easier to take on." I said, as I position myself towards the wounded boar. "Alright. There's no time to slack off." I said, as I ready my attack.

13006 1 7 12 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-19 18:30:13

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP - 0

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 06/10 HP 

I wipe my face and point my sword towards the Frenzy Boar. I pull my sword back and take a deep breath. "Okay.. Now. Time to strike.I said, as I rush towards the boar with full force. As I glide myself towards the boar, it moves to the side and I fell eating nothing but dirt. I picked myself to my knee and wipe my mouth once again. I picked myself up and smirk at the boar, "Let's do this.I stated, as I prepare myself for the boar's next attack.

13007 4 10 18 4 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-19 18:40:36

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP 

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 06/10 HP - 0

The Frenzy Boar ran around me, as I attempt to slash at the boar. Suddenly, the boar attempts to headbutt at me and in an instance, I ducked and watched the boar fly over me. The boar lets out a loud snort and came rushing towards me with full force and I barely dodged the attack from the boar. "Woah, down boy! That was a close one!I prepare for my next attack, as the boar gets up from its last humiliating attack. "Let's try again?I asked the boar, as I smiled at the boar.

13065 1 2 2 3 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 14:28:25

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP - 0

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 06/10 HP 

I position myself and steady my breathing, "Okay, that's nothing compared to what will happen in the future.I said, as I tighten my grip around my sword. I dashed towards the Frenzy Boar with full force, assuming I could strike the boar with no failure. Unfortunately, I missed my swing and the boar was able to run out of my line of sight. I leaped to a safe distance and fixed my sight back onto the boar. "Focus, Lucis. There's no time to waste here.I stated, as I bring my sword forward. I could hear the boar snorting at me and I couldn't help but smile. "There's no point of being down. I should have fun doing this.I said, as the boar gets ready to rush at me. The wind blows through the grassy fields and I take in the virtual like air in with a smile.

13066 2 3 9 10 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 14:34:05

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP 

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 06/10 HP - 0

The perfectly fine Frenzy Boar decides to charge towards me, but I didn't care about it and head straight towards the wounded Frenzy Boar. "It's the end for you!I shouted, but the perfectly fine boar interrupts my initiation and attempts to ram me. As I land on the floor, I evade its attack and sprint towards safety. I turn back to find the Frenzy Boars back in a bunch. I place my sword over my shoulder and go into a squat form. "That's nice. You guys are like a family.. That pisses me off.I said, as I stood up pointing my sword at both the boars. "Now.. To take you all to oblivion.I said, taking charge.

13085 4 4 1 3 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 21:39:27

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP - 0

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 06/10 HP 

I look at the wounded boar, and pointed my blade towards it. "I'm sick of fighting you two. I'm here to complete a quest. Not f*** around with the two of you." I stated, as I dash towards the boar. With no sign of hesitation, I swung my blade directly at the wounded boar, dropping its health down to the red zone. I couldn't help but smile that this battle is beginning to pick up its pace. "Now that's more like it. I'm here to finish you two off." I said, as I position myself to fight the two boars.

13086 8 7 6 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 21:44:45

[Party]

» Noctis 11/11 HP 

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 02/10 HP - 4

The wounded Frenzy Boar decided to lunged towards me, and with Lichtzeit I was able to sustain damage from it. "Heh.. Looks like you just executed yourself." I said, as the boar bounce off my chest, landing on the floor, before disappearing into millions of polygons. I flip my blade over, grabbing onto the hilt of my sword. "Looks like it's just you and me now." I said, before placing myself in a battle ready position. "I'll attempt to end this in two swings." I said, as I glare at the boar.

13087 4 5 1 10 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 21:49:00

[Party]

» Noctis 10/11 HP - 1

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

» Frenzy Boar 00/10 HP - 2

『RESULTã€

1x Material

As I dash towards the Frenzy Boar, I suddenly felt a push on the back, [referring to the "Scary Ghost" who took my BD Roll of 10..] and fell on my face. "Tch.. What the f*** was that?" I asked, as I take a look around the area. It seems as if a scary ghost pushed my onto the floor. "The f*** just happened? F*** it. I need to continue on with this." I said, as I leap back to safety. I spit on to the ground, and prepared myself to fight the boar once more. "No more distraction again, please." I said.

13089 4 2 11 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 21:58:03

[Party]

» Noctis 10/11 HP 

[Enemy]

The Frenzy Boar attempted to take advantage from the "Scary Ghost," but fails to land an attack on me. I leaped back a few, grinning at its failure. "God damn, you're ugly. I need you to die now." I stated, as I place my blade over my shoulder, mocking the boar. It starts to snort at me, which irritated me, but I had to let it go. "Pft. You're lucky that god damn Scary Ghost saved your a**." I stated, before leaping towards the Frenzy Boar. I point my blade at its neck with a smile on my face, "My turn." I stated.

13090 3 5 19 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 22:08:32

[Party]

» Noctis 10/11 HP - 0

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 10/10 HP 

It was quite odd, why? Well I couldn't land my other strike as well. I always felt that push from behind me, and it started to annoy me. "STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH ME, KAYABA!" I shouted as loud as I could. The boar seems to be aggravated by the shouting I was doing, but I didn't care. "You better try and attack me. I'll end you, pig." I said, as I gripped my blade's hilt harder than before. I could feel the rage build upon me, and I couldn't wait to find more monsters to hunt. 

13091 4 7 15 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 22:13:52

[Party]

» Noctis 10/11 HP 

[Enemy]

The Frenzy Boar was able to land an attack on me, but it took a harder impact back. The boar's health is lower than mines, but by a bit. "I'm going to destroy you.. Now matter how long it takes!" I stated, as I prepare to fight the boar. There was a rush of rage, continuing to flow throughout my body, and I felt like I was going to become a serious threat to Aincrad. "D-Damn it. I need to calm myself. I can't become one of those.." I stated, referring to all the PKers around Aincrad.

13092 7 9 4 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 22:19:54

[Party]

» Noctis 09/11 HP - 1

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 08/10 HP - 2

I felt a surge of power go towards my left hand, and I just let my instincts go. I head towards the wounded boar, slashing in a circular motion, sending the boar towards a tree nearby. "W-Wow. That's amazing. I guess this Scary Ghost is nothing." I stated, as I place my blade over my shoulder, I watch the wounded boar attempt to stand back on its two feet. "Pft. You're going to die in one more slashing." I said, as I leap on top of a boulder, awaiting for the boar.

13093 7 7 8 2 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 22:26:47

[Party]

» Noctis 09/11 HP

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 04/10 HP - 4

The wounded boar was able to land a point of damage on me, but it wasn't enough to phase me. It only ticked me off more, but I held in the rage with a smirk. "Keh.. Fighting you is a pain in the a**. I'll have to take you out, A.S.A.P." I said, as I kick the boar off the boulder where we stood. I leaped down, and place my blade on its belly. "Die.." I said, as I press my blade against its belly.

13095 2 11 12 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 22:46:20

[Party]

» Noctis 08/11 HP - 1

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar 04/10 HP 

My blade starts to shine a bright white color, and I couldn't help but smirk. I place my blade over my shoulder, and dashes towards the Frenzy Boar. "K.O." I whispered to the boar, before lashing out on it. The boar layed on the grassy fields, as I fall on my a*ss. I watched as the boar dispersed into a million of polygons. A result screen pops up in front of my HUD, saying I was able to loot two materials from these two. "Pft.. I needed these anyways." I stated, before standing up. I look over deep within the forest, and spot something that was quite odd. It stuck out a lot, and I couldn't help but move towards it.

13096 9 11 9 1 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-20 23:24:37

[Party]

» Noctis 08/11 HP 

[Enemy]

» Frenzy Boar -02/10 HP - 6

『RESULTã€

1x Material