SP F1: Secret Medicine of the Forest

I crouched down behind a few brushes and tried to make out what was on the other side. My eyes were able to fix out an ugly looking plant, but realized that Griswald wasn't talking about picking plants.. "God damn you, Griswald.. I have to kill this thing." I said to myself, and the brushes started to rustle. The plant thing looked over my way, and I quickly checked my health. "D-Damn.. Not at full health yet.. This isn't good." I said, as I back up a bit. I wasn't able to back up any futher because a tree has blocked my path. "F*** it!" I shouted, as I leap over the fallen tree, and made a run for it.

I hid behind another tree to catch my breath, and took a peak to see if the plant was falling me. I had no vision on the beast, but was able to regain another sliver of life. "W-What was that thing? C-Could it be? No.." I said, as I try to reject the thought of it being a Field Boss. I calm myself, as my eye lids start to feel heavy. "D-Dam- I was fast asleep, fatigued from the battle. I wasn't able to wake myself, but still having thoughts as I was asleep. It felt like a dream, but I was still thinking.. I couldn't help the fact that my soul left my body.

It felt as days past, before I woke up in the middle of the night. "What in the world? What happened?" I asked myself, before getting up. I almost fell over, from getting up to fast. "S-S***. What was I doing?" I continued to ask myself questions, as I start to head towards where the plant-like beast was at. I fell onto my knees, and placed my hands on the ground. "I just felt tired all of a sudden.." I said, as I quickly equip Blade of Time and stood back up on my feet. "I was doing a quest.. I need to complete it." I said, as I proceed to head towards the plant-like beast. I could hear a roar, that shook the forest. I shook myself awake, and felt the surge of energy come back to me. "Now everything is back to normal." I said with a grin.

I look at my HUD to check on my health to see that I'm back to full health, "Alright.. I can take on that beast." I said, as I step out of the brush. I see the plant-like beast, staring at me. I step back a bit, but stood my ground. "Pft.. I-I can take you on." I said, as I point my blade towards the plant-like beast, also known as Little Nepent. Suddenly, the experience points from the Frenzy Boars finally caught up to me for some odd reason. LEVEL UP!! flashed in front of me, and I quickly swipe it away. "Now.. I need to take you out. I need to return some medicine to a friendly old NPC!" I stated, as I place my blade over my shoulder. I dash towards the Little Nepent, quickly slashing at it quickly, before leaping back to safety.

13099 6 7 13 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-21 00:33:17

[Party]

» Noctis 13/13 HP 

[Enemy]

» Little Nepent 08/12 HP - 4

The health of the Little Nepent started to drop rapidly after my first attack, and before I could even land, the Nepent engages after me. I attempt to evade the attack, but wasn't quick enough to dodge its vine. I fell on my face, dealing some damage in return of the fall. "Heh.. Looks like you can't dish out damage, as long as you take some back." I said, as I slowly get back on my feet. I place my blade over my shoulder, and walk back into position. "Alright then.. My turn." I said, as I take off towards the Nepent.

13102 2 8 6 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-21 00:42:53

[Party]

» Noctis 13/13 HP - 1

[Enemy]

» Little Nepent 06/12 HP - 2

After letting my thorn kick in, I rushed at the Little Nepent as fast as I could. The Nepent attempts to strike me with its vines, but I was able to evade all of its vine. As I evade all of the vines, I attempt to slash the head of the Nepent, but wasn't able to get close enough to slash it. The vines kept coming at a quick pace, but I knew I could move faster than this. "Pft. I can do better." I said, as I leap back to safety, to avoid any unnecessary damage from oncoming attack. 

13103 5 9 7 2 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-21 00:46:22

[Party]

» Noctis 13/13 HP 

[Enemy]

» Little Nepent 06/12 HP - 0

Once again, the Little Nepent was able to land another attack on me, but this time, I let it hit. "Heh.. Looks like you fell for my trick once again." I said, as the health of the Nepent dropped from yellow to red. I leap back to the farthest end of the forest, and began to focus on eliminating the Nepent for good. I took a deep breath, before opening my eyes, glaring at the Nepent. "Alright. Let's see if I can eliminate you now." I said, as I charge towards the Nepent.

13104 10 11 17 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-21 01:08:26

[Party]

» Noctis 13/13 HP - 1

[Enemy]

» Little Nepent 04/12 HP - 2

I felt the end is now, and I gripped the hilt of my blade as hard as I could. "Alright, Plant. I'm going to end your damn life and take that medicine with me." I stated, as the blade of mine started to glow a bright white once again. I charge in without another second wasted, aiming for the chest of the Little Nepent. My blade pierces the body of the Nepent, and I glide through its body and land on my knee. The Nepent blew into millions of polygons, allowing all the wind to blow towards my direction. I fell onto my back, feeling restless. My HUD displays that I've received another material and the Little Nepent's Ovule. "I went through this for you.. Now I need to return this, but where do I find that NPC?" I asked myself, as I sat up.

13105 9 2 7 4 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-21 01:20:25

[Party]

» Noctis 13/13 HP

[Enemy]

» Little Nepent - 02/12 HP - 6

『RESULTã€

1x Material

1x Little Nepent's Ovule

Before I was able to leave the forest, I could hear someone call for me. I turn around to see a hooded person, and without hesitation I drew my blade. "State your name, and reason for being here." I commanded, as I take a few step closer. The hooded figure started to clap, and I had a confused look on my face. "What the f***? Are you kidding me? I SAID STATE YOUR NAME AND REASON!!" I said furiously, but the hooded figure walked towards me in an incredible speed, knocking me off my feet. "You've retrieved the Little Nepent's Ovule for me. May I have it?The hooded figure asked, after I heard her voice, I then knew it was the sick NPC. I turned in the Little Nepent's Ovule in and my quest completed.

--SECRET MEDICINE OF THE FOREST--

A sick NPC approaches me, as I lay on the floor tired. She asked me to look for a medicine for her, but I have no idea how to craft a potion. Maybe the locals around know what she's talking about. After turning in the medicine to the NPC, I must return to the city to retrieve my blade for finishing the quest.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<x> Find the Little Nepent's Ovule 1/1

I finished up my journal and placed it back in my inventory, but before I could turn around the now healthy NPC raised both her hands at me. She murmurs something under her lips, and suddenly I teleported back on the tele-pad of Starter City. I had a shocked expression, before shaking it off. "What just happened?" I asked myself, as I head towards the Rewards Centre. There's no magic in Sword Art Online, but at the same time, teleportation works. I was confused but I arrived at the Reward Centre and turned in my quest.