Dungeons Between Floors

So having just joined I assumed that you guys had already cleared floors 1-9 (given that the 10th floor boss signup is posted). But was wondering a few things about the process of reaching new floors.

1. How are the dungeons connecting the floors dealt with. Are they GM run scenarios that you tackle until enough are "completed" that someone discovers the boss room.

2. Are there threads from the previous fights that I could read? (This one is partially lazy as I could scroll through but without search terms I'm not sure what I am looking for.)

3. Also do floor bosses respawn or is it a one time deal with a loot similar to SAO where the killing blow gets a bonus and everyone else gets a share?

1.) Sadly, they aren't really a thing. Someone just makes a Solo thread and posts until they roll a 20 on the loot die and then the boss is discovered. I'm hoping this will change, since I like the idea of making it a community effort

2.) Yes

3.) They do not respawn. The player who gets last hit does get a bonus, and everyone gets Col and skill points

If you guys needed help in actually generating the dungeon let me know. I've been a GM for the last 12 years. I'd be more than happy to work on it for future levels. I could even generate the floors, populate them, and upload thrm to a forum for GM eyes only so that any of the GMs could run it and it would maintain persistence between multiple parties. PM me if that could work. If not id understand.

I plan on grinding a bunch over the next week(4 day weekend from work.) That way I'm fully comfortable with the rules set. I'll work on a quick proposal too if youd like.

When it comes to loot how do you handle that. I know that depending on your roll depends on the value of your find. My question is do administrators/GMs determine what the play finds or does the player. It would make sense for the GM to considering a player could make up something to help them along.

The player does, but the GMs have approval. You can read the loot/col guidelines on the tutorial forum for more information.