[PP-F3] Destroying Dandelions [Jynx, Quick Silver]

Floor 3 was the highest floor I'd been on so far and it took quite a bit of prodding from Psyche for me to finally venture out here. I made my way to Floor 5 liking the heat while I stuck to a lower number and moderate temperatured location. After an hour or so of sitting around waiting for nothing in particular and catching myself falling asleep now and then I finally got my lazy self up and ventured out of town. It was kind of a relief to be alone in a field all by myself and away from NPC's. There was always the threat of PKers... but ya know what? I'm so laid back I don't even care. Not at all. Besides I was telling myself at the moment that if Death came to threaten my soul I'd kick its butt to well somewhere far away I guess. Hadn't really thought the plan all the way through yet but I'm sure soon enough it'll come together.

So now I was walking around picking up unfortunate dandelions or weeds as I called them to rip them out of the ground. First I'd examine them and then dig my thumb nail underneath the blossom and pop the top clean off. Very sadistic of me even if it wasn't a person. Weeds were disgusting and pretty much useless and a bother to the rest of the world. Why not help out and get rid of them? With another laugh of joy I "killed more and more poor dandelions". There was even this rhyme my friends at daycare used to say.

Mama had a baby and its head popped off.

Childish, sure but it was pretty entertaining.

A cloud littered sky, the fingers of the sun reaching out between them, trying to break its cage and illuminate the floor. The sound of the whispers carrying the sky, the wind, sending forth it's grasp to the area. The tree tops, the leaves grabbing hold of the hands that the wind gave, making them dance, and as well the blades of grass. The coolness of clouds gave off was pleasant, but the slivers of the sun, gave another sense of warmth to the floor as well. And with the wind blazing across the floor, the tropical region, a figure roamed, as the wind kicked up his hair. Silver white in contrast, as it made a pair of knee long ponytails flutter behind him, the twin ponytails beginning at the base of his neck. The sun finally able to break forth from its puffy white cage, as it's warm arms reached onto the earth, the light it gave off brightened the region, as the light ripped across the floor. Making the trees light up, the vivid green the water of the sea next to the path the stranger was walking. Also lite up, the blue was rather nice, matching the azure blue, the white sand that littered near the town, held the laughter of other players. A sugary white sand beach, was all too relaxing, as the sounds of the grass near his feet was the one thing that caught the figures attention. The sight of Dandelions was what he saw, he just sighed and walked over them, and moved along the sandy rock like gravel path.

The breeze that littered the floor was nice, and the sun making the figures skin light up, being a peach tan colour, his golden hazel eyes gazing at everything around him. The vivid hazel yellow eye he had was striking in the attire he wore, all white, as it was a sleeveless and hoodless white jacket, with blue lines along the collarbone region. A pair of white paints, and blue combat boots with blue toe decor, his clothing was suited for warm floors like the one he was on, but also meant for cooler floors as well. His pace was steady and slow, almost elegant like, as was like dancing, the long elegant paces, making his reach much more desired, the figure standing at five foot eleven inches. A pair of gloves wrapped around his hand rubbed his chin, a prononce part of his body, as well as his shoulders, chest, collarbones, that seemed to almost rip through his jacket. The fingerless silk like gloves rubbing the broad chin, as he took a single step then stopped, as he heard a voice, a feminine at that. With a smile creeping across his face, he turned his head, as the spikes on the top of his head, fanned around, and he looked upon a female player tearing out the Dandelions and weeds of the land. He gave a quick wave to her, and spoke, "Hello there, good day we are having heer wouldn't you say?" His voice deep and mellow toned, very masculine and grown up, a slight accent resided in it.

Almost Celtic in origin, a mixture of Swedish and Icelandic, but also Irish and Scottish, but was too deep and unique to be sure, his golden like eyes just gazed at the young woman about his own age before himThe wind coming off hims once more, making his hair flutter behind him and over his shoulder, as the two ponytails reached over and laid upon his shoulder and chest. The wind making the scent of him go towards the young woman, as it was rather masculine like, and was elegant in a mundane and mysterious manner. It holding the smell of morning dew, lavender, tropical sea salt, and some tropical fruit. The scent lingered above him, and clouded his body in his odor, his eyes seeming to give off a cooling effect, as the sight of a red tattoo came forth from under his shirt. As the wind gave one more caress over his body, gripping his clothing and bringing it up slightly. The unusual tattoo being one visible for a brief second before his hands quickly rushed down and corrected his clothings error in misplacement. The silver white haired figure, dressed in white, and blue, hazed at the woman, his golden eyes locked on her, wondering as he was now curious in her. And not only that, his flirtatious side beginning to overflow from his being, as his pearl white teeth shined like stars in the night sky, all now, he just waited for the female to respond to his greeting, and if not he would walk to her himself and make himself more welcomed.

-Tattoo revealed by wind-

The Vegvisir Compass Talisman, Viking Protection Rune

I was in the process of bending down again when I heard another voice which made me twirl around quickly. I stood up straight and grabbed the hem of my green dress with both hands and began rocking on my feet. 

Good day? Yeah it is I guess haven't really payed any attention around me. I've been having fun though if that's what you mean.

I lifted my head to take a peek at the sky and area around me to take in its beauty. It wasn't until now that I really realized how today was "the perfect" day even though I was sure the weather was always like this here. Not to mention back where I actually live in the USA would be the beginning of Spring along with where I was now in Tokyo. It made me sad to think I'd miss the trees blossoming in Japan! They were the prettiest things I'd ever seen. After spending a moment to think I returned my head to its normal position and gazed at the golden orbs of the person in front of me with my own brown eyes to let him know I was paying attention if he had anything more to say. Lifting one hand up I adjusted my glasses with a pointer finger before clinging to the end of my dress again.

I wasn't smiling yet just grinning like a lost fool. White hair? And here I was thinking hair color couldn't get any crazier than Psyche's. Still it looked pretty cool and for a second I pictured myself with white hair that didn't look so good on me. Mentally I smacked myself and told myself to pay attention. 

Quick Silver just kept his smile on, as he looked at the young ladies brown eyes, behind a pair of glasses, *My, glasses how lovely on her.* He pondered and then spoke, "Fun, well it is stupendous to have fun once in a while or all the time." "So tell me miss chocolate eyes, what type of fun were you just having there?" He asked as he took a few steps forward, his pace rather smooth and steady, as he was about 8 feet from the young lady, who seemed to wear a green dress. Quick Silvers own white clothing was perfectly clean, and was brilliant in the sun light, as his hazel yellow eyes, the color of gold locked on her attire. The orb he held scanned her, going up and down her, then reverting back to her eyes, the wind once more kicked up, making his shirt fly up again, revealing his tattoo on his right side.

Under his Floating Rib, and also revealing his slight six pack he had, though he had muscle on his body, he kept some poof to his form, as many girls he dated in his travels said his poof was nice and soft. So he kept his frame as best he could, but he still was strong, Quick Silver gazed at the ground near the young girl and saw Dandelions, he sighed, "These things again, I hated them in Sweden, and now they have to follow me ere as well, my luck again." He spoke, his deep mellow tones voice sprang once more from his lips. his eyes redirecting back towards her eyes, and with a bow he spoke. "The names Theodor Bergfalk, but you can call me by my avatar name, Quick Silver." He said to her, the same deep masculine voice breached his lips, and filled the air with a smooth crisp set of words in a slight yet unnoticable accent, his hair now being pulled back behind his head as it flew over his shoulder a few moments ago.

-Tattoo located under the right Floating Ribs-
The Vegvisir Compass Talisman, Viking Protection Rune

Chocolate eyes? As in brown I assumed since it was very obvious my eyes weren't made of chocolate... not that anybody's eyes could be anyway. When I finally cleared my head and ceased to think immature thoughts I realized this guy must be a real gentlemen. Already noticing my eyes. Made me sort of feel special.

I was ridding the field of annoying weeds called dandelions. Sounds like a real party right?

I laughed a little and noticed the male's eyes shifting... elsewhere. That was called "checking out" wasn't it? I blushed a little not able to help it. Geez. It seemed once I joined SAO all the guys thought there was something attractive about me, or so I thought they did considering their actions. No wonder my self confidence has been on an all time high lately. I immediately noticed his tattoo and pointed at it.

That's a tattoo right? I always wanted one but never got to actually getting the job done. 

Upon introducing himself, the male seemed very formal, maybe a bit too much. It didn't really bother me though because he was friendly and I didn't mind a few quirks or difference here and there. I tapped my chin in thought for a few moments.

Quick Silver? How about I call you Silver instead? I'm Jynx by the way. You seem pretty cool so far. White hair, tattoo, been to Sweden, and you hate dandelions.

Each time I named something from my list of reasons I lifted and finger with my right hand and when I was done crossed my arms over my chest casually. Now it was silent once more so I dared to ask something that was currently on my mind, something I was sorta curious about at the moment.

How about you show me that tattoo of your's? I want to see~

Quick Silver chuckled, "Well hate is a strong and ugly word, I would dare say I strongly disli... oh this ol thing, well if you want to see it I will happily obliged your curiosity." He said as he walked to her some more till he was about arms length from her, and lifted his white sleeveless jacket up over his chest and off his body. Revealing another tattoo above his right pec, a Triquetra or Trinity Symbol, it was solid black, and his one on his side was solid red, as vivid as blood, and was very ornate and Celtic origin both were in fact Celtic origin. His peach tan colored skin was now exposed to the sun, as it lite up some, showing off the muscles in his arms, chest, and his six pack, Quick Silver wasn't shy to show his body, as there was a slight layer of fat along his body, as he wasn't ripped like a muscle head on the beach. But he wasn't one to let his figure die either, as he chuckled, and when he chuckled his pecs flexed, a ability he learned from a muscle head, but never the less he looked at her. "There both from my heritage, I was born in Sweden there."

He said as his took a deep breathe and his chest expanded, this time his muscles became more pronounced, as his shoulders broadened, his six pact became slightly more pronounced. His collar bones were the most pronounce part oh his chest, as they were visible even at a far distance, "So this one right here is a Triquetra symbol." He said pointing at the one above his pec, then he pointed at the one on his side, "This one is a Vegvisir Compass Talisman, or in layman's term, a Viking Protection Rune." He said as the set of golden eyes looked down upon Lynx, "They weren't all that too expensive, and they didn't hurt either, though I can say that as I got them on ares with more mass." "The trick to getting a tattoo, and feeling it is getting it on a place with more mass than nerves present, if your interested I would suggest from your body." He paused and looked Jynx over once more, and gave her a smile, "Your thigh or calf presumably, you could try your back, or side like me, but it may sting." He said giving her a wink, then looked up, as he saw the clouds rolling over, the sun hitting his peach tan skin, made it light up slightly, his hair dancing behind him. As the jacket he had was held firm in his right hand, as it was still equipped, just removed from his body, bu would return after this was done.

-Tattoo located on right Pec-

Triquetra/Trinity Symbol

I poked the Vegvisir Compass Talisman as Quick Silver showed me and laughed. 

Cool. Tattoos should never cease to have a meaning... Ya know? Why get art on your body if it's only for show. If somebody asks there's no story so no point to getting it.

He mentioned my thigh or calf which really didn't seem like a bad idea. I was set on getting one on or near my waist though so maybe that could be a plan B. I'd thought about getting a tattoo since I was little because they looked "boss" but now I knew they had a deeper meaning. They were worth something for a lot of people.

As soon as I get out of the game I'm totally planning on getting one now for sure. Thanks for the advice I guess. I'm wanting a dream-catcher or the sun and moon because it reminds me of... personal things I'd like not to get into.

I'm a tough lady I think I can handle a little stinging. In school I was arm wrestling champion. No boys would challenge me because they were too scared.

I lifted an arm and flexed while bragging about something small that made me feel so big. Big as in powerful of course. Then a question entered my mine yet another one that made me curious enough to ask. This guy didn't seem so bad though not that I ever thought anyone was bad due to my forgiving nature but still. I felt like he'd answer any question I'd ask.

So hey quick question. What inspired that hairstyle of your's? Never seen anything like that before not that it's bad just interesting.

Quick Silver just laughed, "I wouldn't want to challenge you either, from what I heard about dem wrestlers, though martial arts makes up for enough of that." He said as he watched Jynx talk some more, and say that tattoo should have meaning. And how heres were personal reasons, "Thats what mine are, personal reasons for getting them." He said as he then put his jacket back on and honed in on what she was saying, Jynx was wondering about his hair. "It's also personal reasons, I'm an Otaku believe it or not, me being a guy who works on cars all the time." "I got into the whole Japanese culture after a month of being here, I was sent here by my father to represent the car company Volvo, as I later found that little detail out." He said then took a breathe, "I dated a girl in Tokyo who was a hair stylist, she cut my hair for free so long as I tried her styles out." "This one was the best she could make, and she passed her exams using me as her model, in fact I liked the style."

"Makes people turn their heads when seeing it, though my hair is naturally silver white." He said pausing and then glancing at Jynx, "But enough about me, let me pick your brain now." "Tell me, what's your reason for coming to Japan and playing SAO?" "I found the mechanics of it to me astonishing is all, and thats why I put the rig on, and plugged in SAO." "To study how this could work in favor for automotive vehicles." He said leaning in, letting his hazel gold eyes get to her eye view, as his hair fell over his shoulders, as he smiled, "So go ahead, I would most gladly like to hear about your reason for coming here, in fact I like to know more about you in general." "You seem to be the interesting girl I've met here yet." He said throwing another compliment at her, as he gazed at her brown eyes, never taking his eyes off hers as he found them stunning and alluring. 

I perked up at that O word. Otaku. My brown eyes glimmered with excitement. After listening to Quick Silver speak about a little bit of his history respectfully I nodded my head to let him know I was listening.

You know I'm an Otaku too. I'm gonna be honest here and say you don't seem like the person that would be.

I giggled when taking another look at Quick Silver and thinking "Otaku". Kinda funny. I remember this kid who used to say to me "You look like the type of person who would watch anime." I was probably acting just like him at the moment.

I've always wanted to live in Japan. Always. But I'm going to college in the United States and have lived there my whole life plus it would be expensive to pack everything and move to Japan so I just rented a Summer home there with a good friend of mine. For a while I've been a hardcore gamer girl so Sword Art Online sounded like Heaven wrapped in chocolate to me. Ended up camping outside a shop for six days with my buddy just so we could be beta-testers and get the game too. Worth it except for the fact this was all a facade.

I paused to let the words soak in considering I was talking at a normal pace but it was still a lot of words. Quick Silver's compliment made me blush and I stared at my pointer fingers which I was tapping together awkwardly.

Me? Interesting? That's... sweet. 

For a second there I didn't believe it but silly old me always believed what people said regardless.

Not true though. I'm as bland as the next person.

Quick Silver ears perked up as Jynx said she was a bland person, this made Quick Silver frown abit, "I am going to disagree with that notion." "I think you more interesting than any other girl here, as they are here for other reasons." "But you are here because you love video games, as I can tell from your story." He said as he then began to circle Jynx, his feet moving quickly as he spoke, "You are a Otaku like me, but your a gamer as well, your love for games is your passion, and you are going to college." "I am guessing Gaming design, or codex writing." He blurted out, then stopped returning to the eye view of Jynx, "Your passion is like mine, I love cars and electrical mechanism, such as the NerveGear Rig, you love games and you stayed put for six to get what you loved."

"I find that more than interesting, so your wrong, your not bland, your interesting and I want to see more from you." He said with a grin and leaned in, his eyes back to her level his eyes locking on hers, the same smile upon his face as he grabbed her hand and smiled, "Now tell me this, if you were so bland, then why would I find you interesting and point them out?" "You see Jynx, everyone is interesting, and show it in different ways, and it so happens I found them and pointed them out to you, not many would do that." He said with a chuckle and returned her hand, his soft hands leaving hers, and with his eyes reverting to the rocks, he sighed, "How bout we sit down, I would like to converse some more." He said with a little pep in his voice, and a jolt in his stepping, as he walked over to the rocks near him, his hair fluttering behind him as he took a seat, patting it for her to take a seat next to him.

My brown eyes followed the male who paced around me, speaking all the while. It made me surprised that Quick Silver would go as far as he did to state that I was wrong. That I wasn't boring. He was actually listening so that was a good thing I guess. I noticed the male's hand touch mine and tensed up. This wasn't the first time someone had done that in-game but it still felt weird. While Quick Silver spoke I kept quiet not knowing what exactly I should or wanted to say. 

Okay.

I followed Quick Silver to sit on some rocks and scooted next to him. After pulling my knees up to my chest I adjusted my glasses and spoke again.

You're right I guess. I'm not as boring as I thought. You know I wasn't going to college for anything game-related, I was actually thinking about directing. Movies and stuff.

While speaking I kept my gaze ahead liking what I saw before me. It wasn't like I hadn't experienced Aincrad's beauty before it was just that this floor was brand new to me and wasn't all so bad.

Quick Silver just chuckled, "Or that is fine to, follow what you love is what I have to say, so tell me, what do you want to do now?" He asked her, wondering what she was thinking, and then he looked ahead. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked, pointing at the see, as the blue water reflected backwards at them, making the light from the sun bounce around and make the area light up some more. Having the plants give off a more vivid hue of green, and the flowers, some red, others a blue color, while some were white with yellow centers. Quick Silver saw a flower next to him, and smiled, *Wonder how she will react to this hehe.* He thought to himself and attempted a loot drop, as this would be a good test to see what kind of girl Jynx was, from what he saw she was the easily flustered kind. So with his left hand sliding next to him, he tried for the steam, trying to not draw Jynx's attention to him as he did this, and like a charm he grabbed the flower that was identified as a Pink Lokelani, and tropical flower located in Hawaii. And Quick Silver turned and tapped Jynx's cheek with the flowers petal, "Ere I found this, thought you might like it." He said with a grin, and placed on her lap, wondering what she was going to do with the vivid pink flower. HIs golden hazel eyes gazed at her, the aura around him was a wondrous kind, as he was curious about her, and wanted to know more about her.

- Battle Dice Rolls

ID: 13576

LD: 20 [Perfect Loot]

-Material gathered-

Pink Lokelani

Do now? I don't really know...

I shrugged and thought about the question. I was fun, sure but not one for entertaining others. Or at least I thought so. I remembered having asked Warnik multiple times if he was having fun and if I was being fun myself. My attention was still focused on the nature rather than the player sitting next to me. I wasn't trying to be rude just fascinated with something else.

Well it is beautiful. This one time tho-

Quick Silver had caught my attention by touching my cheek with a strange object which made my head turn instantly out of reaction. I then realized it was a flower. A super pretty flower at that. How such amazing flowers could reside in a field of weeds astonished me but Quick Silver had managed to pick one out. Not that the color would be hard to spot but the gesture was friendly nonetheless.

Y-Yeah I do like it.

I stared at it before picking it up from my lap. I touched the petals careful not to ruin the plant and spun it around. It wasn't until my face started burning that I realized I was blushing. Of course I was. Mentally I slapped myself but couldn't help it not even my smile would fade. I glanced up with my brown eyes, my head still bobbed down in embarrassment and took a look at Quick Silver. The pink flower remained in my hands.

That wasn't necessary. I haven't done anything nice for you.

Quick Silver just chuckled, "You don't have to, just enjoying your company is something I enjoy and see as a gift." "You don't have to go out of your way to give me anything." He said as he leaned on his knee using his elbow, and his golden hazel eyes locked onto Jynx's dark brown ones. These eyes were the ones he found as a gift, and staring at them was something he loved to do, people had many kinds of eye colors, some more common than other. And there were the kind like his mother, who had sapphire blue ones, though he loved his mothers eyes, the common ones like Jynx's were just as wonderful. He moved over and grabbed the flower from her hands, and placed it behind Jynx's right ear, and pulled her hair around it, so it would not fall out, "There ya go, now you look like your from Hawaii, one of my favorite places to visit in all my travels." "The flower suits you, this one is from Hawaii, it's called a  Pink Lokelani, it's actually the national flower of Maui." He said as he went back to his spot and spoke some more,

"It is called the pink Damask rose, yeah that flower is a kind of rose." "Loke means “rose†and lani means “heavenly.†"The botanists call is Rosa damascena, but most people know it as “the Maui rose.†"Isn't that lovely?" "Lokelani roses sure are beautiful, but the next best thing about them is their smell. You have never smell such a heavenly fragrance." He said with much enthusiasm, and with much detail, as he spent some time in Hawaii, and learned a few things about the Islands, Quick Silver just kept his eyes on Jynx, and the flower, "I guess I am sort of a nerd, but learning about new things from places like Hawaii and Italy, and the various other places I have visited is a nice thing." "And I find it wonderful, you know, travelling has been one of my most favorite privileges, being home schooled I never had to deal with losing out on learning, as I was learning everything all the time." He said as he sat back up and smiled, "Tell me Jynx, if you could travel to one place in the world, were would it be?" He asked her with a curious face, and eyes.

Even though Quick Silver mentioned not to get him anything I still felt bad. Why couldn't people understand that? I always felt guilty whenever one person got a gift but not the other. Sighing I nodded my head to his reply, accepting the words. My blush only worsened as he put the rose behind my ear. These gestures would take some getting used to it seemed so long as I remained around the male.

You went to Hawaii!?! 

I jumped up and exclaimed lifting my head up as the blush lost its dark hue. Listening to Quick Silver was entertaining especially the way he described everything. It made me want to travel even more as soon as the game ended. If it ended that is.

You're no nerd. Don't be silly. I wish I could travel like that but my family had little money.

I tapped my chin in thought thinking about everywhere I hadn't been.

One place in the world? I would travel to Sydney, Australia. Australian culture, food, the accent, has always been something interesting to me. I promised myself one day I'd visit but that was when I was like nine. Never happened unfortunately. Hopefully it will soon because I want to see it at least once before I'm tied down to a job and everything in real life. Wish I could have a million different jobs because I'm so curious and want to try everything but that just doesn't work out as much as I wished it did.

I leaned back and propped myself up with my arms. Taking a deep breath I shook my head.

At least things have been going alright in this game. Plus no worries like getting up early. Only death but I'm not dumb enough to risk my life and go to fight alone. Caught by a player killer? Maybe. But the chances of that are extremely slim.

Forgetting the topic I turned my head to Quick Silver and tilted my head curiously.

Is homeschooling entertaining? Did you ever get lonely? 

When Jynx talked about Australia, he cringed, "Thats one place i will never go, too many big bugs for me." He said then tilted his head when Jynx asked about his home schooling, he just sighed. "Yes it was somewhat lonely, seeing how I am a only child, never had a sister or brother." He said as he leaned back, and looked at Jynx, "Though it does have perks, no bullies or annoying students." He said with a smile, "But not being around pretty girls is somewhat of a drag, I mean, at least I met them on my travels, and seeing you is the only time I am able to." "And yes Jynx, you are a pretty girl, though I am guessing many guys have said that." He said as he looked back at the sky and rubbed his chin, "So tell me, what was it like, you know being in a public education system?" "Must be a fun thing, all the different people, the colourful personalities and conversations they must have." He said, as he smile as Jynx commented about hims not being a nerd, though he just remembered that, "Well if I'm not a nerd then I guess educated information gatherer is the word to use then." He said with a chuckle, then looked back at the ocean, "How bout we go and have some fun on the beach there, we don't need swimming gear, our clothing will dry once we equip and unequip it, does it for me everytime." He said with a curious tone of voice, then stopped as he just face palmed himself, "I'm and idiot, what is it you want to do, I forgot about your thoughts and feelings." That was one thing he rarely ever did, so this felt horrible for him to misguide his thoughts and not include Jynx's ideals and opinions.

Oh yeah. Bugs...

I muttered under my breath forgetting about the huge spider videos I'd seen before. Yuck. Quick Silver called me pretty which really made me think and laugh as well. I shook my head as if saying that not too many people gave me that compliment.

Being in a public school has its ups and downs. I was never bullied just called names here and there but I've witnessed a lot of people get hurt because of others. There's your popular kids everyone loves, the middle class that has all types of friends, the lower class that only has one friends, and the creeps and weirdos everyone talks about behind their backs and never approaches. No joke. School for me was everything. It was fun and made me feel a little less lonely but also where I lost a lot of my confidence because of constantly telling my self how other girls were better than me. All in all it's pretty awesome if you go to the right place.

I ducked my head and blinked a few times to clear my thoughts. School was something I was clearly not in the mood to speak about any longer.

No no it's okay we can go. Sounds fun actually.

I stood up and smoothed out my green dress then waited for Quick Silver to get up too. When he got up I would start walking to the water.

You're no idiot. Stop calling yourself names that aren't true it's dumb. 

Quick Silver sighed as Jynx was right, "Yeah, your right, I shouldn't say things like that about myself." He said as he stood up and began walking towards Jynx, the wind blowing behind him, making his hair dance like usual. When he got to Jynx, he placed his hand on her shoulder and began running, "Last on there is a rotten egg!" He said in a almost child like tone, something he rarely every did, and began to run at a full scale tone. He was wanting to have some fun with Jynx, and this was one way hoo could see if she was down for it, though he would stop if she asked him to. As the smell of salt lingered ahead of him, Quick Silver just smiled, *This was a fun event, I want to have this happen more often.* He thought to himself, and turned around, as he walked backwards, "Ya coming?" He called out to her, as he walked at a slower pace, making sure he didn't leave her entirely, just enough distance to give her a chance to run or not. His golden hazel eyes gazed at her, as if that wasn't enough, the clouds rolled over him, making the light darken around him. As his once golden eyes became glowing orbs of wondrous topaz yellow, his white jacket fluttering behind him slightly. And his tattoo showing as the jacket blew up once again, though now, Quick Silver had the jacket open in the front, exposing his chest and abs, as well as his other tattoo located on his upper pec. 

It was honestly weird to see Quick Silver act like that but I was extremely relieved he stopped putting himself down. I preferred it when people were more confident about themselves even if I wasn't most of the time. I kind of just stood there in a daze watching the male run further and further away from me until he turned and he called out to me. 

O-Of course I am!

I shouted and began running to catch up to Quick Silver. When catching up to him I would run by his side until when reached the beach and fall to the ground in the sand. I opened my inventory and unequipped everything except for my dress. It was possible to see without my glasses so I'd be fine. Not like I've never been to the beach before. I moved to sit on my knees and scooted close enough that the tide moved under me and I touched the water. 

Gosh why does everything have to feel so real? Makes me wonder about reality sometimes. I don't want to forget what the real world's like... but I think I already am.

I took a look back at Quick Silver and noticed his jacket was open since I hadn't before. Then I turned my head quickly so he wouldn't notice me gazing at him and drew pictures in the sand as if I were focused on something else.

Quick Silver walked next to Jynx and sat down, as he listened, "I know the difference from this world and the real one, in this world... pain is not present, if you actually pay attention, the pain you feel from being cut." "It's not there, it's replaced with a numbing feel, but our brains perceive it as a automatic pain receptor signal, and as such we think when a blade here cuts us, it hurts." He said as he sighed, "Though once I found that out, my brain hardwired it to be like that, so I feel no pain, but other senses like touch and taste, their all the same, as those aren't programmed to be replaced." He said as he leaned in, removing his jacket and standing back up, as he placed the top into the inventory, and he walked to the water, nothing but his shoes, and pants were on him, and he got up to his knees when he turned. "Shall we step on into Neptunes office?" He asked her, looking over his shoulder, and as he did the sun hit his body in a certain way to make him glow, as it was the water reflection behind him, giving him his celestial aura. His golden hazel eyes locked onto her, as he turned around, and held out his hand. "You don't have to come on in, just mens I have all the fun alone." He said giving her a smile, as the muscles in his arms flexed, as he waited for her to make up her mind.