[PP-F3] Destroying Dandelions [Jynx, Quick Silver]

Wow you're really smart.

I muttered and raised an eyebrow. Sure he already seemed like it but with all that "smart sounding stuff" I knew Quick Silver had to be pretty dang intelligent. But in all seriousness I understood his answer and nodded slowly. Now that I thought about it all of that seemed completely true. No it didn't seem it was.

I'll be sure to remember that next time I battle.

That joke or what I thought was meant to be a joke made me laugh. I attempted to stand up and successfully did so after a few attempts. I stepped into the water which was cold at first to the touch but since the temperature was moderate I quickly became used to it. 

Did you really think I was going to sit all alone and bored in the sand? Puh-lease.

I spun around and splashed the water in every which way having not been swimming in a long time. It was enjoyable and I was glad Quick Silver had suggested the very thought of swimming. The hem of my dress became wet but as I treaded into high waters I noticed the dress began to float so I blushed and quickly dashed into the more shallow end. Embarrassing much? Not knowing what to say or do next I randomly asked a question.

So.. uh- did you swim a lot before? Like IRL?

Quick Silver watched as Jynx was having her fun, and when he saw her blush and witness her rushing to the shallow region he smiled. "Thats little blush may turn this water to steam, come on, I got you." He said to her, walking over to her, and holding out his hand to her, in a friendly manner, as his eyes held the same soft tone as before hand. And then he smiled and pull them away, as he backed off from her, "Unless your wanting to watch me have all the fun here?" "Will ever so lonely out here." He said as he turned his back to her, "God soo much water and no one the share i with, what shall I ever do?" "If only there was a person to come with me, but it seems that isn't the case." He said as he tapped his shoulder, a signal for Jynx to hop on,and allow him to take her into the water without fear of blushing,

When Quick Silver pointed to his shoulders I raised an eyebrow. Was he serious? I looked down feeling awkward but not because of the offer but because I thought that maybe I'd be too heavy. A 130 pounds... that's a lot. Or at least to me it is. I raised my head anyway and walked towards Quick Silver.

Y-You don't have to rub it in my face and make me feel guilty. I'm coming I'm coming.

Reluctantly I climbed onto his back and wrapped my arms around Quick Silver's neck, wrapping my arms around his waist nervously. 

Ehh... Thank you. I just don't feel right about not wearing my dress all the time. It's basically become a part of me I guess.

What I meant by that was if I were to just wear my undergarments like a bikini I would be too embarrassed to move. I'm just.. just not confident enough to do that kind of thing. Still this was fun and I wouldn't be doing anything this entertaining if I hadn't met Quick Silver.

You glad now that there's someone to share the water with?

I giggled and lifted my head to take a look at the water beneath us. I knew that he was right since doing something alone wasn't nearly as fun when with a buddy.

Quick Silver made sure that Jynx was set on his back, as his hands grabbed her legs, and he held her firmly, "I'm not saying your blush is bad, looks rather cute if I may say hehe." He said in a playful tone of voice and as he felt her, it was a nice feeling, Jynx wasn't to heavy, but she was the right weight for Quick Silver to carry, and as she spoke he walked further into the water, "Actually I am glad you came with me, would have bee rather dreary if I was doing this all alone." "Thanks Jynx." He said as he turned his head and saw Jynx was closer to him than expected, and he just darted his hazel gold eyes away from her. The brown eyes that drew him in, he had to turn away from them now, as he was about waist height in the water and he stayed that way, walking along the line that he judged to be the location the water was at now. He then looked ahead, and saw dolphin like animals swimming in the distance, "Look, over there, I think those are Bottle Nose Dolphins, or at least should be." He said with a excited tone of voice, and looked back at Jynx, "Want to go deeper, or are you fine right here?" He asked, giving her a bump, and readjusting his grip for her, as he waited, enjoying the feel of her legs, and arms around him.

Cute? As Quick Silver complimented my blush my cheeks were dusted with a light pink once again. There was no winning with me. 

Y-You're welcome. I'm glad we met up too ya know.

I rested my head against Quick Silver not noticing he had taken a quick glance at me. I stuck my head out to peek at the dolphins and my brown eyes glimmered with awe. This was a first, well everything's a first in Aincrad but still amazed me anyways over and over again. It was a little hard to see because my glasses were go so I was squinting like a fool but could make out the animals still.

I've never seen real live dolphins before! This is beautiful~ Ah... we can go deeper. My feet are barely touching the water.

I wiggled my toes to make them skim the water. Because of the way Quick Silver was holding my that was the only part of my body touching the water at the moment. 

Or are you too scared to go any deeper? 

Quick Silver had already had his fair share of jokes today so I teased him myself this time. The heat from my cheeks finally died down so I could assume I wasn't blushing anymore. Luckily. I flicked my hair out of my face and waited for him to respond.

Quick SIlver shook his head, "No I'm no.... actually I am... for you see I fear of the underwater Mob's, I don't want you getting hurt, so I was hoping we didn't get under the water." "Or to the point to where the spawned." He said looking at her, noticing her blush had gone away, and she adjusted her feet to let her toes touch it, and like magic, he lowered his arms to allow her to put them into the water. Quick Silver bent down, and allowed her legs to go under, and he was now chest deep, as the way he bent down, and then he spoke. "Well if your really wanting to go, then make sure your ready, I will dive on in, just make sure your grip is firm, I won't let you miss a single beat." He said smiling and waiting on her to prepare, as he was going to go swimming, and he wanted her to see if all for herself, the beauty of underwater life.