PP-F1 "No Such Thing as Second Impressions" (Aika)

"Well, if you're looking to join one. The guild I'm a part of called "Square One" is a guild for people just like us. A guild where more inexperienced players can come together and grow a bond of friendship and trust. Azide. the guild leader is a wonderful guy! We have crafters in every profession. and we have adventures that are always available for members to join! Everyone is welcome and they would be happy to have you!" I tired not to sound too enthusiastic. I'd hate for her to think that I brought her here just to recruit her. "If your interested just head to the guild board (i.e guild thread) and post your desire to join. Azide will note your acceptance and add you to our group! I hope you really consider it :)" 

Xanatos seemed like he really wanted me to join. I was really glad, it made me feel like I was needed. "Thanks, I'll definitely have a serious think about it!"I told him with a reassuring smile. I looked out the window of the inn and relised that there wasn't many people left on the streets and there was quite a few less people in the inn now then when we walked in. Huh. I wonder where they all went. I looked up at a clock that was perched on a wall above the bar inside the inn and realised that it had gotten quite late.

Well, I hope you found a friend tonight Aika. If you ever need me just send me a PM alright? I have some questing to do tonight on a couple different floors, but before I go. I fumbled on my HUD looking for the friending system  Here's a request:

Xanatos Has Requested You To Be His Friend!

Accept?

Yes/No

I smiled nice and big, hoping she would accept it. It would be great if she joined S1 we really need more active players if we hope to really establish our footing in the front lines eventually.

A notification appeared in front of me asking if I wanted to be his friend. It was already obvious what I was going to do, I pressed yes. "I'm really glad that I bumped into you tonight Xanatos, i hope we can do this again!" I said, a smile had found its way onto my lips again and was not letting go. I think I made myself a really good friend tonight.

"Me too Akia :) It's always nice to make a new friend in a world where friends are the only thing that can keep you sane. I'll always be around so don't be a stranger to me! I hope you join Square One, you would be a valuable addition to the team! Farewell Akia, we will do this again sometime!" I waved goodbye to Aika and walked out the door towards the teleport pad. Time to put the nose to the grindstone. Need to get some more exp soon, maybe even work on my profession a little bit more. Gonna need some recording crystals. I wonder if there's a merchant that sells them? I'll have to look at the boards....