[PP-F1] Becoming a Tailor | COMPLETED ((Earning a Living accompanied with Rusty))

"Look, just don't force yourself. If you wanna try to get back to Starting City than do so, I'll be right behind you", Axios encouraged... Gosh dangit... What's his name? Why is he hurt so badly? "Look, I don't know what happened but... Let's get you somewhere safe. We can try to get to Starting City, but we might run into some toxic players or some of the boars that roam around here", Axios finished while looking around during his last sentence as to keep an eye out. "Also, don't try to force it because you may not notice the difference but it'll slowly increase. You're probably not going to notice it since you were in the red zone for as long as I remember..." I feel like I should remember this guy... Axios started looking at the man and wondered why he can't remember anything. "Excuse me... But do I know you from somewhere?"

Axios 6/9

Rusty 4/11

((I updated part of my sig to show why he's been forgetting these things so much...))

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusty looked at the player with pure confusion. One minute he's hanging on for dear life after being tossed around like a ragdoll and now he was being asked who he was. "Something's wrong with you - really. I don't have time for this, I need to get back to Starter City. If you want to know who am I, follow me." Rusty answered. He began to shuffle towards the city, hoping to get there before a boar removes him from the game. For some reason his healing skill hadn't activated, but he trudged on nevertheless.

Axios 6/9

Rusty 4/18

"Nothing is wrong with me", Axios told Rusty with a straight face. "Look, if you want help all you have to do is ask. Who is this guy? That's when Axios remembered his poster that he put up and how he met the man, including all of the events that happened that day. "S**t, Rusty... Look let's get you back to Starting City. I forgot about what happened... Don't ask me why..", Axios quickly rambled while taking Rusty's arm over his neck as to help support him. After seeing Starting City as a tiny dot on the horizon, Axios asked Rusty, "You all right? You won't die on me?" We barely got 2 boar hide... We still need 3 boar hide, 3 cotton, and 2 spiderweb. "Tell me if you want to take a break or anything."

"Don't touch me." Rusty protested as he pushed Axios away so that his arm was no longer on his neck. This person was an enigma and he had to figure out his plans. I signed up for a quest to get rewards, not for my death and definitely not to deal with supposed amnesia. Not wanting to talk to Axios, Rusty walked towards the city, which looked farther away than ever.

After about 15 minutes, Rusty looked up as he limped towards the city to find that him and the player were entering the outskirts. "Finally.." Smirking at the relief of making it, Rusty fell on to the nearest bench he could find. "We wait here a bit to regenerate our health and then we go out to get the stuff we need."

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry about not posting for a while, I've been a bit busy in the real world.))

"Yeah, let's just rest for a bit...", Axios replied while taking a seat on the floor. Looking up at Rusty, he started apologizing, "I'm sorry for bringing you out into these deadly situations, if you want to leave then it's all right by me. I'll give you whatever col I can get while gathering these materials, but I won't be able to give you that other reward." What else did I promise him? What was on that paper? "So... How did you find the paper?", Axios asked Rusty while looking at the gate and then switching his focus to a hill that he found on the plains. "I mean, if you don't mind my asking."

"I found it while I was looking for something to do since I was bored as hell in a tavern. I just found myself in front of the paper and decided to accept it." Rusty answered. He didn't care that much about what happened with the amnesia problem, all he thought was that he was going to remind his companion a lot. Getting back up, Rusty decided to finish what they started. Using the health crystal that he had bought, he regained 5 health back. Now his health was at 9, which was good enough for him. "Let's get going." Rusty began walking back to the fields, gripping his rapier tightly.

(OOC: Its perfectly fine with me, but let's get this quest wrapped up quickly.)

He sure knows how to fight. Maybe, I can do something for him later in the future. Maybe we could become friends. Not just that status thing. "Let's go", Axios said, smiling at the fact that he Rusty had regained his confidence and life in a short amount of time.

Walking outside of Starting City, they continued to follow the path when Axios started to apologize once more, "I'm sorry for being a nuisance to you, I'll try to stay out of your way and try to not get us in more trouble that we're already-" Axios was cut off by the sight of a boar a bit farther down the road to the right, in some sort of valley/ditch between two hills. "Let's see what I can do", Axios started to say while bringing out his knife from it sheath. I need to hit it... Just to prove that I can do something. As soon as Axios got close enough for the boar to charge at him, the boar caught Axios in its sights. Axios, readying himself for the impact brought his knife in front of him. When the boar rammed into Axios, Axios was barely able to land a hit on the boar and not a very strong one at that.

Did... Did I do anything? Axios looked up at the boar and noticed that it had more health than he had ever seen before, at least to himself. "Watch out!", Axios called out to Rusty. Seeing the boar having twice as much maximum health than the last two.

ID: 14316; BD: 6; MD: 10

((Partially due to your new health, partially due to another undisclosed reason.))

Health | Hate by Attack Order:

Boar 9/10

Axios 5/9 | 1

Rusy 9/20 | 0

"You're not in the way at all, you're just forgetful." Rusty answered. TThe boy must've took something he said the wrong way, so he decided to correct him. After walking for a while, Axios decided to start something with a nearby boar. TNot wanting to delay the end of this quest anymore, Rusty decided to join in the fight. Grabbing his sword tightly, Rusty ran at the boar with the intent to kill. Dashing quicker and quicker, hjabbed his sword into the tough hide of the animal. Kicking it into the stomach, Rusty was able to fling to Axios' side with ease. This was going to be a quick fight if he had anything to do with it.

Axios' HP: 5/9

Rusty's HP: 9/20

B​oar's HP: 7/10

ID: 14324 BD: 8

After Rusty attacked the boar, Axios was then flung by Rusty landing with a thud on the side and a groan. After regaining his senses, Axios thanked Rusty and started getting back up. Axios looked at the boar once again, this time with a more careful eye. He didn't see anything that visible that could indicate that he was a special mob or a higher tiered one, so Axios had to believe that Rusty was the cause of this. Rusty was a lot stronger than Axios, so it's probable they had to get stronger monsters. "My turn," Axios muttered a bit to himself. As the boar looked at him once again, Axios' mind started to race. Does he know I'm the weaker one?

The boar charged at Axios once again, much faster than last time. However, Axios was also farther away this time. Axios was a knife user, he had to remember that. He was trading range and the ability to parry with speed and agility. He couldn't hold his ground and just stand there, so Axios leaped to the side at the last split second. Axios then tried to jab at its back but also missed his attack because the boar was going by too fast.

ID: 14326; BD:5; MD: 4

Boar 7/10

Axios 5/9 | 1

Rusy 9/20 | 1

Rusty quickly launched himself towards the boar, nimbly touching the ground as he sped through the grass,. As he gripped his sword tightly, he went in for an attack at the boar's face. Jabbing his rapier into the swine's eyes, he jumped backwards and roundhouse kicked it in the face. He did all of this while remaining calm and collected the entire time. Dodging a charge by the boar, who was angered understandably, he gazed at the animal with cold eyes. He had no remorse for whatever pain it has experienced whatsoever. "Switch." Rusty yelled as he dodged another one of the monster's attack.

Rusty's HP: 9/20

B​oar's HP: 5/10

ID: 14399 BD: 6

Axios heard Rusty yell out a single word, "Switch.", as he was trying to dodge the boar's attacks. However, he wasn't successful in all the attempts. The boar's tusks grazed Rusty's abdomen, and where Rusty got cut was visible. Axios couldn't figure how deep it went, but Rusty was strong enough to hold up on his own. Rusty should be fine, he had better health than him when they started off this next venture anyways.

After the boar attacked Rusty, Axios once again began running up to the boar. Careful to not make a fatal mistake, Axios tried to attack it swiftly. The closer this one is dead, is the closer I can get this tailor profession... Then the boar turned around to Axios as to finish following through its attacks which startled Axios. He leaped backwards, tripping over his own legs, and landing on his own butt with a thud.

ID: 14479; BD: 2; MD: 6

Boar 5/10

Axios 5/9 | 1

Rusy 8/20 | 2

Rusty reeled backwards from the most recent of attack. The boar had gotten its tusks inside of him , knocking hin backwards from the impact of the boney horns. Getting up in a crouched stance, he grabbed his sword with fierce determination. The animal wasn't going to get the better him this time. Rusty broke into a light sprint turning into a quick dash, charging up his sword. Stabbing it in its tough hide, he was able to injure it enough so that it didn't try to fight back as a counter-attack. "Switch."

Rusty's HP: 8/20

B​oar's HP: 2/10

ID: 14587 BD: 9

Axios saw the boar heading for Rusty once again, shortly after Rusty's attack. Even though Rusty was strong, he wasn't invincible. The boar quickly attacked Rusty once again. The boar wasn't easily letting up, this fight was much harder than Axios could have suspected. It was something he could never have faced before, especially alone. The cut was deep, and Axios tried to run up and use the opportunity to attack, but the boar turned around and smacked Axios in the side. Even thought no damage was dealt, it still stung. I need to improve a lot of my equipment and work on my coordination...

Boar 2/10

Axios 5/11| 1

Rusy 5/20 | 4

ID: 14589; BD: 5; MD: 10

Rusty stood his ground as the boar delivered another attack. He wasn't going to lose his cool so easily. Grabbing his sword, Rusty started to run to the side of the animal. He was going to try flank it from the side, although this would be his downfall. Running towards the swine's hind legs, he swiped his sword at the animal in an attempt to kill it. Although, the monster knew better and it dashed to side, avoiding Rusty's attack. All he needed was a hit. "Switch!" Something that did help was his battle healing turned on.

Boar 2/10

Axios 5/11| 1

Rusy 6/20 | 4

ID: 14611 BD: 4 CD: 10 (+1HP)

Axios furiously kept on trying to land a hit to no avail. He was getting frustrated, and more importantly, scared and worried that Rusty might die. The boar once again charged Rusty but Rusty had jumped out of the way just in time. Axios then took off after the boar, waiting for it to slow down before attacking. However, the boar sped up as soon as Axios got close enough to attack. "AGHHH!!!", Axios yelled out after missing his attack. Have I even hit this boar yet?

ID: 14636; BD: 5; MD 6

((Your evasion stat saved you from another attack since 6 - 1 = 5))

((Also the cellular data network made my IP address 166.137.8.64, plus I messed up spelling the name so the name may be a bit off. It came out as Axios Deminece.))

Rusty turned around as soon as he dodged the previous attack. Dashing around to avoid an confrontation, he somersaulted over the monstrous beast without a falter, he grabbed his sword and ran by Axios. "My arm is a bit damaged, you need to be able to hit once and kill it." Rusty scoffed, as he gripped his sword. Running at the boar to provoke it, he brought it to Axios so that he would have a chance to fight. he continued to manuever around as to not get it, he was in the yellow zone and could possible die at this very moment. Axios hadn't been hitting the boar at all, and he suspected the player wasn't trying at all. Nonetheless, Rusty continued to fight harder and harder.

Boar 2/10

Axios 5/11| 1

Rusy 6/20 | 4

ID: 14639 BD: 3 

The boar slid across the slippery grass as Rusty led it towards Axios. Which was an easy hit for Axios, if only he could properly pierce it with his knife. Axios knew he couldn't possibly fail this badly... Hopefully... I... Have to do this... Axios took his knife and carefully started cutting the hide. However, Axios' knife was too weak to do enough damage to cut it, but there was still damage.

Health | Hate by attack order:

Boar: 1/10

Axios: 5/11 | 2

Rusty: 6/20 | 4

ID: 14648; BD: 7; MD: 1

((We have 2 boar hides so far. One with Axios, one with Rusty. Also, my cellular data network made my IP address once again 166.170.5.22.))

Rusty dashed at the beast, its health was at the red and it was close to death. With the intent to kill, he slashed his sword at the beast's face and ended it's life. From its body was a small piece of hide that was needed to do the quest. Sighing in relief about the death of the animal, Rusty sat down to relax a bit. They still had to get 7 more items to finish the quest, but 5 of them could be done in a non-combat manner. Standing back up after a few minutes, he turned to Axios. "I rather not risk death, so how about we get the cotton and spiderweb fragments in a non-combat way so that we don't die from spiders and possibly sheep." It was going to be a bit more difficult, but it was necessary to avoid death by the monsters. While Rusty was at it, he gave the two boar hides to his party member seeing as this quest wasn't for him, it was for the boy.

Boar -1/10 (Dead +1 Boar Hide)

Axios 5/11| 2

Rusy 6/20 | 4

ID: 14650 BD: 8

"What if we run into a fluffy xenomorph?", Axios joked around with Rusty making sure to only lightly elbow him. "Well, that idea is fine with me. I think I've had quite a handful of near-death experiences in these few past hours." Let's see... The forests to the northwest would probably be the spiderweb central, and possibly some wild cotton there. However, the fields near the crossroads would probably be nice as well with possibly a higher chance of cotton. Axios started heading down the path, to go to the forest area of the first floor and begun talking, "What I'm thinking is that the forest would probably be the best place for spiders. We could possibly find some wild cotton plants there, but I think it might be closer to the crossroads. I never been there, but it's a good guess", Axios tried to formulate a plan with Rusty.

"I'm sorry about back there... I'm just... Really weak", Axios said in a low, almost timid voice. "I guess, that's why I needed help. I couldn't do it by myself. Bad at hitting stuff and seriously bad at surviving." I wish... I wish I could've helped more. I couldn't have even killed a defenseless boar that was pinned on the ground...

Axios: 6/11

Rusty: 7/20

Rusty continued to search the boar's corpse, but it no longer contained any sort of hide. Soon after, the body exploded into millions of tiny bits. It was no use, in order to get the boar hides they would need to fight 2 more boars. "Forest sounds good, lets go." Rusty said as he continued walking down the crossroads with his rapier in hand. He was fine, and he didn't understand why the player worried so much over him. So what if he died, at least it would be peaceful and painless. Ignorig these thoughts, Rusty focused more on finding the materials needed to finish the quest.

ID: 14692 LD: 7 - Material Not Found