SP F2: Long Live The Queen

I prepared my equipment, as I move out into the fields of Urbus, looking for a monster by the name of Wind Wasp Queen. I scanned the area, and had no luck so far. I had a hunch that the Wind Wasp Queen would be spawning in this area, and fortunately for me, the Wind Wasp Queen was not to far from me. I glared at the bee with a grin on my face, as the sounds of the buzzing could easily be mistaken for a Wind Wasp. "Well, I guess I'll be training on these particular monsters. I'm going to need be strong enough to hold on my own." I said. I continue to move forward, to see the Wind Wasp Queen idling by, waiting for me to strike it first. This wasn't a quest from an NPC, because I was able to obtain information about this creature from a Information Broker.

I started throwing pebbles at the Wind Wasp Queen, and dragged it towards an open field area. "Alright, Wind Wasp.. Or shall I say the Queen of Wind Wasps. Let's dance." I commanded, as I dash towards the wasp with no weapons equipped. I held onto an imaginary sword, and Blade of Time materializes into the palm of my hand. I leaped into the air, slashing vertically towards the wasp. A red mark was left, after I slashed the wasp. I leaped back to safety, and place my blade over my shoulder. "Come on, Queen. I don't have all day." I stated with a grin.

Party

» Noctis [20/20 HP] - 0

Enemy
» Wasp Queen [24/30 HP] - 6

13490 7 3 7 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 03:13:13

The Wind Wasp Queen starts to buzz, which causes my ears to ring, and I grasped onto the hilt of my blade, as I run for cover. I hid behind a boulder, covering my ears from the buzzing. "S-SHUT THE F*** UP!" I shouted on the top of my lungs, as the wasp flies in front of me. My eyes widen, as I quickly stood up on my two feet. I crossed my blade and arms, to block the incoming attack from the wasp. As the wasp, attempts to impale me with its stinger, I deflect its attack, and counter the attack back. "This is for buzzing so loud!" I exclaimed, as I jab my blade into its body.

Party

» Noctis [20/20 HP] - 0

Enemy
» Wasp Queen [15/30 HP] - 9

13494 10 12 4 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 03:25:39

The Wind Wasp Queen wasn't able to dodge both my attacks, but I managed to avoid its attack by deflecting and maneuvering my way out. I took the advantage, and ran up towards the wasp, aiming for its body again. "I'm going to enjoy ripping that stinger off your body." I said, as I close the distance between me and the wasp. As I leaped into the air to strike the wasp, she flew sky-high causing me to lose balance. The wasp also attempted to sting me on her way up, but failed.

Party

» Noctis [20/20 HP] - 0

Enemy
» Wasp Queen [15/30 HP] - 0

13495 2 7 17 2 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 03:31:25

After evading the Wind Wasp Queen's attack once again, I started to lose interest in even attacking me. All I wanted to do was end its life now. "Tch.. I just found myself an opening." I stated, as I pointed my blade towards the open area of the wasp. I took a deep breath, and gripping tight onto my blade. "Now." I commanded, as I dash towards the wasp. The bait was real, as I attempt to strike the wasp, she stung me on my back. As I fell onto the floor, I grinned, knowing that she still took damage because of my thorns.

Party

» Noctis [19/20 HP] - 1

Enemy
» Wasp Queen [13/30 HP] - 2 [Thorn]

13496 2 7 13 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 03:34:57

I wasn't able to evade the last attack from the Wind Wasp Queen, but I was still able to inflict some damage upon it. "Well.. This battle is about to end, and I'm going to make sure I enjoy sending you back into the system." I stated, as I gripped tight the hilt of my blade. The Wind Wasp Queen flew towards me at an incredible speed, but I knew I could take the queen on in a game of "speed," as I took off sprinting towards her direction. "Die." I commanded, as I slice upwards towards the wasp, as it stings me in the back once again.

Party

» Noctis [18/20 HP] - 1

Enemy
» Wasp Queen [05/30 HP] - 8 [Thorn] + [Damage]

13497 8 3 12 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 03:42:50

The end is drawing near, and I could feel it. "Wind Wasp QueenI need you to disappear." I said, as I charge towards the wasp, with the intent to kill. The wasp decides to fly towards me as well, but there was no way I'm going to let it hit me this time. The wasp attempts to sting me, but this time I slid right under it. "Uhm, nope." As I was sliding, I stuck my blade into its body. As I stood up, the Wind Wasp Queen explodes into millions of data, as it flies up into the air and fade away. I managed to pick up the stinger of the wasp, but it wasn't what the Information Broker told me about.

13541 BD:6  MD:5

Party

» Noctis [18/20 HP] - 0

Enemy
» Wasp Queen [- 01/30 HP] - 6

『RESULTã€

1x Material

150x Col

1x Wind Wasp Stinger

As I head back to Urbus to find an alchemist, I was stopped by hoards of Wind Wasps. "Tch.. So now you guys come to take your revenge for me killing your Queen? Try me." I said, as I quickly equipped Blade of Time, and place the blade on my shoulder. I swipe down my menu, and placed the stinger in my inventory. "Let's dance." I commanded, as I dash off towards the wasps. "There's only four of you? Pathetic." I stated, as I slashed at one of the wasps. The wasp dodged my attack, and stung me right in the chest. I knew my thorns were going to activate, so I allowed it to attack me.

13543 BD: 4 MD: 6

Party

» Noctis [19/20 HP] - 1

Enemy
» Wind Wasp [13/15 HP] - 2 [Thorn]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

These Wasps wouldn't be a problem, but I had to convert the stinger into a potion immediately. "Alright.. I'm going to have to send you all back to the data, so come on. Take your best shot." I said, as I charge back into battle. One of the more healthier wasp, stung me pretty hard, as its stinger glowed a bright blue color. "Heh.. It won't hurt as much, as long as I have this coat on." I stated, as I immediately aimed for the wounded wasp. I swung my sword hard enough to send it flying to the ground.

13548 BD: 10 MD: 10

Party

» Noctis [18/20 HP] - 2

Enemy
» Wind Wasp [07/15 HP] - 6

» Wind Wasp [13/15 HP] - 2 [Thorn]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

There's so much monsters at the moment, and I don't feel like stick around to finish these all. "But.. The more the merrier." I said, as I took off towards the wounded wasp once again. This time I intend on killing it one way or another, so I head straight for the head. I missed the head by a sliver, but I was still able to slash its body, leaving the wasp at one last bit of health. The other healthy wasp was able to hit me as well, but my thorn wasn't able to reflect back some damage.

13551 BD: 8 MD: 10      

Party

» Noctis [16/20 HP] - 2

Enemy
» Wind Wasp [01/15 HP] - 6

» Wind Wasp [13/15 HP] 

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

There's so many ways I could end this fight, but I choose to stay by and fight these wasps. "I just need to make a god damn potion. Your queen will respawn in an hour or so. Now buzz off." I stated, as the wasps continue to stay in position. I charged towards the Wind Wasp hoping to eliminating one of them, before I can progress any further. "If you don't leave, then I'll have to quickly finish all four of you." I stated, as I gripped tight the hilt of my blade. I plunged my blade into the head of the wounded wasp, and ripped it out harshly. "I'm done fooling around." I claimed, as I look over at the next wounded wasp.

13555 9 11 13 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-25 12:58:44

Party

» Noctis [16/20 HP] - 0

Enemy
» Wind Wasp [- 06/15 HP] - 7

» Wind Wasp [13/15 HP] 

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

『RESULTã€

1x Material

75x Col

I pointed my blade towards the other wounded Wind Wasp, "One down, three to go." I said, as I grin at the three wasps. Now that one wasp was sent to the system I had to deal with three more, so I can convert this stinger into a potion. I place my blade over my shoulder, and immediately dash over to the wounded wasp. The Wind Wasp attempted to sting me, but this time I leaped over the other healthy wasp, and plunge my blade into the body of the wounded wasp. "Now.. That's how I like it." I claimed, as I tore my sword out of its body.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Party

» Noctis [16/20 HP] - 0

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [05/15 HP] - 8

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

Things are going smoothly as I planned, and I still have three more wasps to take care of. "Alright. Let's hurry this up." I said, as I took a deep breath. One of the wasps flies straight towards my chest with incredible speed, but this time, I'm hoping for my thorn to activate on it. Another wasp found its demise upon my blade, and I could feel the end of this god damn quest. "Alright.. Two more to go." I said, as I pointed my blade between the two healthy wasps. "Looks like you four didn't exact your revenge for your queen." I stated, as I place my blade over my shoulder.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Party

» Noctis [16/20 HP] - 0

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [- 06/15 HP] - 6

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

『RESULTã€

1x Material

75x Col

I took a step forward towards the Wind Wasp, and it took off straight towards me like a bullet. I was quick enough to evade its attack, and it plunged itself into a hill. I ran towards the other Wind Wasp, aiming straight for its body. "Hey there!" I said, as I drove my blade straight into its body. As I took my blade back, the wasp from before struck me from behind, causing me to bend down to one of my knee. "Y-You b****." I stated, before getting back on my two feet. I leap back a few meters to keep my distance from the wasps.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Party

» Noctis [15/20 HP] - 1

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [08/15 HP] - 7

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

The end of this whole battle is drawing near, and I'm already sick of these insects. "Tch.. I just want a potion to be created, and this is what I have to deal with." I said, as I place my blade over my shoulder. I charge at the wounded wasp, lunging towards it's head, and jabbed my blade into its corpse. "Heh.. Easy." I stated, as I land on top of the corpse. The body of the Wind Wasp shatters into million of data pieces, flying straight towards the air.

13566 BD: 10 LD: 15 MD: 3

Party

» Noctis [15/20 HP] - 0

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [00/15 HP] - 8

» Wind Wasp [15/15 HP]

『RESULTã€

1x Material

75x Col

I glared straight into the last Wind Wasp's eyes, and my blade started to glow a bright black color. "Tch.. I'm going to end this very soon." I claimed, as I dash straight at the wasp. It attempted to sting me, but I evade the attack, and jabbed my blade into its body. "Try again, bug." I said, as I pull the blade back. I leap back to safety, to avoid any unnecessary damage from the wasp.

13627 BD: 10     MD: 4      

Party

» Noctis [15/20 HP] - 0

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [07/15 HP] - 8

As soon as I was able to catch myself from my landing, the Wind Wasp flew straight towards me. "Huh?" I said in confusion, as the stinger pierces my left shoulder. "F***!" I shouted in pain, as I grabbed the body of the wasp, and threw it against the ground. "Took me by surprise.. I wasn't able to get a chance to slash at you." I said, as I held onto my left shoulder. "Let's try that again." I stated, as I gripped tight my blade. I prepare to end its life after this, as I took a deep breath.

13628 BD: 3     MD: 6      

Party

» Noctis [14/20 HP] - 1

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [05/15 HP] - 2

I went in to strike the Wind Wasp, but I missed my attack.. "Tch.. I didn't even miss. It was a complete failure." I stated, as I watch the wasp fly straight towards me once again. I crossed my arm and blade to block the attack, but the wasp completely failed the attack as well. "Heh.. Looks like I wasn't the only one who missed my attack." I said, as I walked over to the wasp. I had an evil smirk on my face, as I grasped its body. "Die now please." I commanded.

13629 BD: 2     MD: 3      

Party

» Noctis [14/20 HP] - 0

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [05/15 HP] - 0

I plunge my blade into the skull of the Wind Wasp, and before it could explode to nothing but data, it stung me, as it fades away. "Tch.. Survivor's Edge, huh?" I said to the data floating into the air. I walk back towards Urbus, hoping to find an Alchemist to convert the Wind Wasp Queen's Stinger into a potion for me. "What Alchemist would be out here at a time like this?" I asked myself, as I stared into the sky. Fighting those four Wind Wasps took forever, and now I must wait till time dies out.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Party

» Noctis [12/20 HP] - 2

Enemy

» Wind Wasp [- 03/15 HP] - 8

『RESULTã€

1x Material

75x Col

I head over to the bench, and rested my head against the back-rest. "Tch.. The day I asked for someone's help." I said to myself, as I stared up in the sky. The stars are shimmering, and the stars are what kept things interesting. The realism in the game, but like I would know how a wasp sting felt. My eye lids start to feel heavy, as I start to stretch out and let out a long yawn. "Well.. I need to catch up on sleep.. I haven't been sleeping ever since I've been grinding levels." I claimed, as I start to drift off to sleep.