SP F2: Long Live The Queen

The morning came by, and I player came up to my face. I opened my eyes, and gave him absent expression, "W-What do you want?" I asked the player, before standing up to stretch.

"What're you doing out here, sir?I face the player that gave me a question, and gave him a blank expression. "S-Sir? No need to give me a title." I said to the player, and in curiosity I asked, "Hey, by any chance are you an Alchemist?" I asked the young player, and he shook his head in confirmation. I swipe down my menu, and showed him the stinger of the Wind Wasp Queen. His eyes widen, and requested for me to hand it to him. "M-May I use this? I'll craft the potion for you. I heard this will boost me to a Grandmaster Alchemist.I gave him the stinger, and he led me to his home on this very floor.

He led me to his cauldron, and started mixing a bunch of things together. I took a seat, and place my legs on top of his desk. He glares over at me, and I immediately put my legs down. He went back into mixing the potion together, and I watched as he pulls out the stinger. I stood up, and walk over to the cauldron. "Ah.. Nice mixture." I said, pretending I knew what he was doing. He gave me a bewildered expression, and I just went back to take a seat. He brings over a green like potion to me, and places it in my hand. His face had a giant smile on his face, and said "I'm now a Grandmaster Alchemist, thank you very much.I grinned, and walked away from him. "Tch.. That took a while." I said, before stepping onto the teleportation pad.