[SP-F1] Blades of Dreams (Complete)

After arriving in Urbus, Helios ran towards the blacksmith. He opened the door and the NPC welcomed him. "Welcome back, player!" she said, smiling. She had a hammer in her hand and she looked ready to make the katana. "Did you get the Dragon Scales I asked for?" she asked politely. Helios walked up to the counter and dropped the two scales on it. They were a lot bigger than he expected them to be. No wonder she only needed two of them. She brought him into the back room where she made the weapons and put the scales down. "You can watch me make the sword. It might actually seem realistic to you." she said, giggling. Sparks flew out from the hot metal as she hit it with her hammer. She was right, it did feel realistic. I spark hit Helios' face and it felt the same as it would if you were sitting by a campfire and a spark hit you. He was impressed by how it was made. I've got to admit, Kayaba is good at what he does... he thought as he looked at the metal on the anvil.

Sai struck the metal once more and it started to glow. It transformed into a beautiful katana. She had made it exactly how he wanted. Now all I need is the Katana skill... he thought as the NPC picked up the sword. "Well, here it is. How do you like it?" she said, handing it to Helios. He held the sword in his hands and it felt perfect. He nodded to show that he liked it. "It's got an interesting name to it too. The Dragonflame Katana." she stated. The name perked his interest. "Dragonflame, eh? I like it." he replied. She gave him the sheath and he put the sword into his inventory. "Thanks, Sai. You made the perfect sword." he said, smiling. He felt bad that he didn't pay her. Then again, he did almost die obtaining the materials for the sword. He once again left the blacksmith and waved to Sai as he left. The first step for becoming a known player was completed. Helios grinned as he closed the door of the blacksmith and walked out towards a bench near the main gate.

"So, you're called the Dragonflame Katana... That is an interesting name..." he mumbled, thinking about something. The first step Helios had to take to become a known player was obtaining his katana. The second step was obviously going to be obtaining the katana skill that was necessary to use his sword. Then what is the third step... he thought, curious of what it could be. He then realized what it was. "Maybe... A title?" he asked himself. A title would probably help people recognize him. He looked at his new katana and grinned. "I'm thinking something along the lines of 'The Moon Demon'. Yeah, that sounds pretty good. Ironic, since my name was based off of Helios, the Sun Titan of Greek mythology." he said, chuckling. He looked back at Sai's Blacksmith and smiled. "Thanks a lot, Sai." he said, as he walked to the gate of Urbus and left the town. Helios wouldn't forget about Sai, the NPC blacksmith, who crafted his katana, the Dragonflame Katana

-Complete-
1 SP, 400 col

Edited by Helios