PP F2: A Windy Meeting

Stepping off the Teleportation Pad of Urbus, I seek for a place to train. "Tch.. There are better days." I said, as I stare up at the skies. It seems like the environment and weather changes just like reality. The second floor starts to pick up wind, and there are not even a hand full of players around. "Where could everyone be at?" I asked myself, as I look around the city. I scan the area around me, and it seems like all the players are either in an Inn, or roaming the fields of Urbus. I swipe down my HUD to open my Overall Information of myself. "It seems like I need to get more levels in.." I said, as I swipe away my menu. As I walk around Urbus, I found fliers flying around the town. I grabbed onto one of the fliers flying away, and it's a wanted sign. "Nyx? A Masked Satanic Killer? Tch." I scoffed, as I crumble the flier and threw it against the floor. The fliers dispersed into nothing but data.

I head straight towards the exit of Urbus, and unsheathe the Blade of Time. "A Satanic Killer? What kind of sick person would run around slaying other people.." I asked myself, as I head straight to the fields of Wind Wasps. I place my blade over my shoulder, and watch as players flee from a couple of wasps. "Huh? They seem to be strong enough to take them o- I suddenly stop myself, when I spot a player walking towards the two players. I duck behind a boulder watching the player continuing to pursue the two players. "Could that be Nyx?" I thought to myself, as he looks over my way. I immediately hid behind the boulder, feeling my heartbeat quickly.

Wanting to desperately seek a different horizon than that of the first floor's, Zeke had finally decided to make his basic training grounds here near Urbus. For now, he was scouting the layout around the settlement, becoming accustomed to every sight before even thinking on braving the stronger enemies here. It had been three hours of walking around so far according to the In-game menu's timer, but the solitude of absence among the streets was starting to make his mind wander; He then knew that it was time to call it a rest before he went crazy over the fact that he was seeing too much of the same. (If I recall correctly, there is an exit to the fields near here.) He thought.

Homing in on the next corner up ahead, Zeke rubbed his eyes to release the strain of dry air in them, hopefully erasing some of the blur from his vision as well. Before he could check to see if the effort made any difference, a flier had wrapped itself around the edges of his face, sticking to him with the suction of a leach. (What in the...) This thought was left unfinished as the idea of the opportunity before him arose. Without so much as one more word coming to mind, he left the paper in its blinding position. This was a sign that he needed to test his memory, effort used to waste such a trial wasn't worth it...

(I've bumped into a few things, but I think I have made it finally.) Zeke's feet took him past the player behind the boulder and further on towards the two players being watched. He held off on lowering the paper from his face for now; Any thought to remove this obstruction was met with the nagging feeling that he wasn't far enough yet. If he were to fail this self-given test, he would lose a little pride in himself, and he wasn't willing to do that for something so unimportant. His logic wasn't very much logical, but nonetheless he held the flier right against his face proudly.

A player walks by me heading towards what seems to be Nyx, and I immediately ran towards the player, grabbing his collar. "Hey! Are you trying to get yourself killed?" I asked the player, as I drag him behind the boulder with me. I took a deep breath, and looked over the boulder once again. I spot the player watching me from afar, and it seems like he pulled out a dagger. "A dagger? How can that be efficient?" I asked myself, as I continue to observe the player. He glares over my way, and starts to slowly proceed this way. "C-Crap." I stammered, as I duck behind the boulder. I look over to the player I brought over behind the boulder. "W-What are we going to do?" I asked the player. I never felt so afraid of one person my entire life.

From a distance, I heard those two players again, and they seem to be taunting him. I could hear his belt chiming, as he steps closer to the boulder. "S***, s***, s****, I continued to think over and over, until I materialize Blade of Time, grasping onto the hilt tight. "I'll slay this f***er." I thought to myself, as I grabbed onto the side of the boulder. The jiggling stopped, and I stopped as well. I could hear the jiggling start to fade, and I thought "Maybe he's heading towards the two players that were taunting him." After a while, I didn't hear the jiggling, and I sat still by the player I dragged.. "Whew.. That was close. Man you should pay attention to where you were going! You could have died!" I said, as I lay there with my blade on my hand.

Feeling the sense of someone grabbing his coat, Zeke quickly tried to equip his weapon, but failed to do so in the moments of desperately trying to escape someone's control. Letting the flier be whisked off of his face by the wind, a large amount of air had started to escape his chest when he suddenly felt himself leave his feet, be laid roughly against a rock, and all of a sudden have someone yelling at him for being ignorant. Zeke's One-handed Sword now laid in his arms like a newborn baby, providing useless for fighting back against his captor now, but it seemed like the other player meant no harm, judging by his words. All he knew for sure, was that he was confused now.

"My name is Zeke..." He whispered to his supposed hero, taking note of the panic that was written all across the player's body movement. If they were truly in a dangerous spot to be, they would need to know how to communicate easier if they wanted to at least have a chance against such a worthy Player Killer. It was comforting to know someone would risk their own lives to save him, but at the moment it didn't seem like a good time to bring up the swooning over actions part of the rescue. (He's not even paying much attention to me, anyhow, he seems to have forgotten that fighting and strength is the only way to survive in this virtual world.)

Getting up off of his butt, Zeke turned around into a crouch and backed away slowly from the cover he hid behind. He was way too paranoid to let someone sneak up and scare the living daylights out of him; Whatever THAT meant. "Are you sure he's even gone? Don't be so quick to let your guard down." (I mean, there is no reason to kill yourself with worry before he even gets a stab in, but don't relax when we're still not sure if he's even gone.) He lectured the player in his mind, but he himself was an absent participant in the calm and collected game. Over the course of a couple of minutes, the worry became too much for him and he started to rise gradually over the top of the boulder, not doing much in the art of stealth to keep himself unnoticed.

The player that goes by the name of Zeke speaks, and I turn over to him with a concerned expression. "S***. You're right.." I said, as I gripped tight the hilt of my blade. I took a deep breath, before peeping out from behind the boulder. The supposed Nyx was nowhere to be found, and I just scan the area as if there it was a horror game, waiting for something to pop up. From the far right distance, I could see the supposed player. "Nyx.." I said in a soft tone, as my eyes widen. "H-He killed those two players? H-H-How? They looked as if they had powerful gear on them." I stuttered, as I freeze there, behind the boulder. An orange crystal floats above the so-called Nyx, and my heart starts beating loud. I clenched my chest, as if I would block the sound of the beating. I watch as the supposed player walk to the other side of the mountains, disappearing from my sights. 

I slid down besides Zeke, and looked at him with a half happy-sad face [Not sure if that's a real expression.]. "Looks like he's gone. Along with two other players." I stated, as my heart beat slowly beats normally. I sat there, realizing that, Nyx is a real life boogeyman. At the beginning, I thought it was just some punk, terrorizing the world of Aincrad. Apparently, he's some kind of predator, but it's not going to stop me. "Oh. I'm sorry for being rude. This is a pretty weird way of introducing myself, but I go by the name of Noctis. My friends call me Noc." I greeted, as I attempt to offer an awkward handshake, but just left it as a greeting. 

Zeke hadn't noticed, Nyx, until it was nearly too late. Following the direction of Noctis' stare, he let out a bit of a sigh as the suspect seemed to make his exit, Mountain-right; For now he had the chance on catching up with everything that had just happened. Standing up straight onto his legs now, Zeke stretched every muscle he had used for crouching. "He's not close enough to do anything now, but if you want, we can hang out together for a little while. You know, make sure we cover some ground with each other; That way, by the time we do split up, he'll at least have gotten bored with waiting to strike. I'm not too worried about it, personally; Which is kind of a blessing, but you seem to be at your wit's end with him. No offense, you just scream nervous. Soo... what do ya say?" Zeke chuckled in a light manner at the misfortune, using the guise of the trouble they were in to make a possible new friend; He didn't have many, so the more he could manage to round together, the less times he would be forced to fight level five enemies all day. 

Opening the menu in front of him, Zeke quickly searched for this other player's tab; Filling in the normal 'yes and no' information that he needed to in order to make the menus stop popping up. He tried to keep his eyes focused on anything other than his hero's face. (This is better than a handshake anyway.) As soon as the menu popped up in front of Noctis, Zeke started to give his appreciation for the help. "Also, yeah... Thanks for the help." He hoped he wasn't sound abnormal his speech. He twisted around on the heel of one foot, like a soldier in formation. His hands intertwined with each other behind his head, as he took a few steps in the opposing way of the stranger. "I was being idiotic, and you saved me... Which brings me to a question I have for you. ...Why did you do it? You risked your own life for that of some dunce? You know, I wouldn't have really minded dying all that much. It's just an irrational fear for some when they're near death. What would you really be leaving behind at this point? We're all presumed dead anyway, just bodies laying on a bed."

Zeke had this positive feel that made me feel better about the situation, and he even offered to stick around for a while. "That sounds like a great idea, Zeke. I know this might sound insane, but I feel like this so call Nyx, is the only time I've ever felt scared in my life. I felt confident, strutting through the mountain fields, but when I saw him, it felt like everything in my body wanted to just hide from everything. More of like a butterfly feeling in my stomach, and not in a good way." I stated in a joking way. I felt that this was a start of something new, a new friendship. There were things in life that I need to take into consideration, and this is one of a kind situation. There were things I had to do on this floor, but it seems like I'm occupied with as of now. I swipe down on my menu to check on any quest I can take before leaving this floor, but it seems like there are no more available quest here. I swipe away my menu, and stared towards Zeke's way.

A friend request pops up in front of me, and I could see it's from Zeke. I hover my finger over the accept button, as I listen to him thanking me. "No need to apologize to me, Zeke. I just did what felt right." I said, offering a smile to Zeke. I watched as Zeke walk the opposite way of me, and told me about why I saved his life. "Tch.. Zeke. Don't degrade yourself. I think dying is a big deal, and you should mind. Even though we just met, I wouldn't mind saving anyone's life." I said, as I stare up the sky. I tap on the accept button, and head towards Zeke. I place my hand over the five foot eleven inches man's shoulder. "Even if we're all presumed dead.. I don't feel like dying with everyone fighting their way to freedom." I stated, as I offer Zeke another smile.

Feeling the weight on his shoulder, Zeke turned his face to see Noctis' hand exactly where he thought it would be. He didn't really know why this was happening, but it would probably be much clearer to Noctis the more he knew of his new friend's true self. (He's... really nice...) That quick thought ran through his mind before he turned around as he quick as he could. He placed one hand on ole' Noc's shoulder as well and returned the smile. "This makes up for that lost handshake o' yours." The hand retreated in an instant not too long after, marking a hint of embarrassment on Zeke's body language.

Turning to his side now, Zeke seemed to be looking down at something while he started heading towards Town. Holding the hand that was just on Noctis, with his other hand, Zeke was staring at the rampant trembling he inherited. It always trembled for some reason, but this was one of those times he could mistake himself for having a minor seizure. With his focus on that one hand, he started to speak. "We need to be somewhere more enclosed, and always near each other if we're going to go a day without being attacked by this murderer. If he frightens you that much, he must be one really dedicated dude; Too bad for him, I am too." Zeke stopped walking for a moment to swiftly turn his torso and head back towards his friend. "Too bad for him, he hasn't ever met someone as cautious as me." He chuckled maniacally after speaking, rubbing his hands together as he continued on walking away from that spot with a relaxed sigh. Re-equipping his one-handed sword, proudly, he displayed it to his right, hoisting it in the air slightly so it would glide through the wind, giving a small whistle to anyone willing to listen closely. 

In reality, I wouldn't be able to make any friends just like this. I guess when you're fighting for your life, you'd be lucky to make any friends at all. "Heh. I'm glad that I met you, Zeke." I thought to myself, as Zeke turns and place his arm on my shoulder with a smile. I look over his directions and nod in agreement to his statement. "Yeah.. I'm not much of a social person. I'm glad you stuck around long enough to be-friend me." I stated, with a smile. Zeke had a sign of embarrassment, but I had no reason to identify him. He stood 5 feet eleven, and I'm a puny five foot nine. Even though he seems like a giant, I'm glad that I was able to have him as a friend.

I watch as Zeke turning over to face the town, and I layed back against the boulder we were hiding behind. He seemed to be looking down, as he cupped his hands together. My expression changed to worried, when I see him trembling, and I immediately lifted myself from the boulder. Then he started to speak, which calmed me down, as I layed back against the boulder. "I agree with you, but out of the safety zone, is always dangerous. He could ambush us at any moment." I stated, as I placed both my arms behind my head. Zeke states how this supposed Nyx frightens me, but I couldn't help but agree. "You're right.. He does frighten me, but it doesn't mean I'll stay hidden forever." I stated, as Zeke turns back towards me. I offer him a grin, as he starts to chuckle in the most maniacally way possible. He materializes his weapon, as I unsheathe my blade, and placed it over my shoulder. "There's no way in hell I'd be afraid with you sticking around, huh?" I said in a joking tone.

After a few more steps, Zeke stopped due to the sensation he was walking alone. Coming back up to Noctis, he stood there silently beside him. "Oh, uh, yeah." He shook his head out of confusion; Rubbing his hand through his hair in order to keep himself alert. His eyes were starting to blur over again, and the insanity was starting to seep out through his actions. "I thought maybe we would go back to Town. If we get caught fighting out here, he might try to catch us with a low amount of health." Instead of trying to convince, Noctis, his aim was to do what the other wanted. His mind was racing over so many different things, (as it was apt to do), that he didn't feel the want or energy to try and convey his worry. 

(It's not like it would change anything...) He thought about it in a clench of desperation for some answer to it all; Why he was like this, always changing emotions and comfort at a moments notice. Dragging out this possibly exaggerated mentality, he found a place not too far from the opposite of Noctis. He was going to rest and stave off his brain's warning signs with a fair amount of meditation. "I'll keep watch over the boulder while you watch over my back." He said more like a statement than a request. Out of nowhere, he slung his blade deep into the ground. Wrapping his legs around the weapon's blade, he hung one shoulder over the right side of the hilt; Letting the other side hold his chin. He closed his eyes as if thinking about something, instead of nodding off. The wind helped his mind's eye pay attention to a serene environment in his head. Since he was already in a place of his dreams, it took barely any effort at all to calm himself. "What do you plan to do for now? I'll help you with anything, as long as it isn't foolishly dangerous."

I looked over at Zeke, and thought about going back to town. "Well.. There isn't much to do in Urbus. Also there's no available quest for Floor Two. We can probably grind on these monsters on these very floors." I stated, as I placed my index finger on my lips. I looked over to Zeke, and cocked my head to the side. He seems like he's thinking about many things on his mind, and I need to stop throwing things towards him. "Maybe we can find a place to relax actually. I don't mind spending a day hanging out." I said, as I offer Zeke a smile. A lot of things has happened today, and I don't want Zeke to stress out over silly things. "Come on. Let's not stand around for that player." I said, as I left the boulder, heading straight towards Urbus.

There's something wrong with Zeke, and I don't want anything bad to happen right now. I just made a friend, and I'm not about to lose him right away. "Come on, we don't need to watch over this boulder. We'll head inside the safe zone to rest." I said, not wanting to rest by the boulder. I sensed that he wanted to stay, but the state he's in, it's a bad idea to stick around these areas. I sheathe my blade, and placed my hand on his. "There's no need to do anything right now, Zeke. We can plan things later. Right now we should find a resting area, where it's safe." I stated, as I force his blade to de-materialize into his inventory. I knew that I interrupted his "dream session," but it's not a good idea to stick around with a murderer on the loose. I took a few steps ahead of him, and waited for him to catch up. "I hear there is a great place for  a hang out. It's more of a cafe than a hang out spot, but we can get some rest there." I said, as I started to head for the entrance of Urbus. I felt a sense of being watched from the distance, but ignored it, as I step onto the safe zone.

Zeke clung to his sword like he had rigor mortis to match his dead appearance. When the weapon had vanished in his grasp, he fell slunk forward into his lap. It was all just for show, but he wanted to at least pretend like he was in the middle of transcendence, or enlightenment, either one. "You speak so strangely. I can't tell one way or another what you prefer to do. I'll go along with it anyway. We can find a nice spot to rest... or at least I can. You do whatever it is that will keep you entertained. I know I'm not much for entertainment." He slowly straightened his back out, leaning a little further into the grass than necessary in order to make cracking noises with his spine. "I'm not surprised if I get out of this with arthritis." Rolling over onto his stomach, he then pushed himself up off the grass with is arms. "Don't you know to wait up for your elders? You don't see me rushing out of my recliner to beat you to the table." Zeke spoke this in his weakest tone, providing an elderly sound to it for affect. He rushed faster after his friend than anyone with a slow walk could.

"I'm not completely sure about this, but I've heard talk that the food at Cafe's cost Col." He chuckled pretty loudly, wanting to make sure Noctis knew it was a joke. Noctis already seemed a little too worried about a punk like him, so a change in emotions wasn't too far out of line. It didn't take much to also tell he was still freaked out. Zeke wasn't sure if he was pretending to be brave, or just plumb ignorant, but he really didn't take precautions when it came to what he feared. Despite the combined worry the two had, Zeke never took the time to stop goofing around once inside the safe zone. "Maybe if we stay in this Cafe of yours, Nyx will come right to us for a nice, Sundae trap. What do ya think? ...Oh, I hope they have butterscotch, how delightful..." He gave that last bit of words a sexual sounding old man voice.

[OOC: I'm sorry for the short post.. I'm tired of everything at the moment.]

I gestured Zeke into the cafe, and watch him enter. "Maybe he'll fall for this Sundae Trap." I said in a joking tone. I suddenly felt a urge of someone watching me. I turn over and scan the area behind me. A feeling of someone just watching over just builds up in my body. "Tch.. I better go inside." I said, as I walk into the cafe with Zeke. I made sure we took a seat by the window, so I could find this so call person watching me. I gestured one of the waitress over to here, and look over to Zeke. "Are you feeling any better?" I asked, as I swipe down my menu. Again, the feeling of watching was drawing nearby, and I couldn't shake the feeling off. I stood up, and smiled at Zeke. "I'll be right back." I said, as I left the cafe. There's something watching us, and I'm not going to let this tear the two of us apart.

Sitting down at a booth, Zeke looked over the menu of things he likely couldn't afford. It's not like he was here for the food anyway; He didn't feel hungry the way he was now... Virtually, I mean. However, there was one thing more interesting than any food he could think of. Noctis was acting mysterious, and it wasn't something he tried to hide all that well. Pressing his back against the cushion of the booth, he raised an eyebrow and chuckled, considering this an invitation to come help in a subtle manner. "I didn't realize that I was that much of a terrible date. We've barely gotten started." He said at a hushed volume.

"He does realize I can see him through the window, right? Never I mind, it's my cue to enter the stage." Zeke struggled to fight his way out of the seat, always finding the sturdy tables his worthy foe when it came to squeezing his mass out at an angle. "See you later, hot stuff!" Zeke shouted to the NPC waitress in the empty Cafe before heading over to the tables nearest of the door. Positioning them right near the pulling doors at the entrance, he fled the scene and followed in pursuit of Noctis. (How may I be of service to you.....) He thought with gargles words while hiding behind the garbage can outside of the Cafe; His hair was the only possible thing to be seen from where Noctis was; Even then, the brown matched every other faded color of this Mountain-Town, so he considered himself safe to spy.

Nyx continues to stalk the black hair'd player by the name of Noctis. "You'll be quite the opponent, Noctis." he states. He stares into the cafe and spots Noctis with another player. "Now.. now.. You're going to bring others into this Noctis?" Nyx said, with a slight laugh. He threw the hood over his head, and proceeds on watching over Noctis. Nyx takes a seat by the crates, that covers his entire body, but still able to watch the cafe. "Tick, tick, tick.. Time is wasting, Noctis. I know you feel my presence nearby. Haha." Nyx said with a laugh. The door opens from the cafe, and Nyx proceeds to leave the safety zone. "Catch me if you can, Noctis." Nyx said, as he dashes away towards the forest. 

He ran towards the forest, where the two last players were seen. "Catch me if you dare." Nyx states, as he awaits his target.

I knew for a fact that I wasn't seeing things, there he was.. "Nyx.." I said in a soft tone, as I watched the hooded masked player, leave the safe zone. He dashes off out of Urbus, and I clenched my fist, "I can't let you go.. I need answers." I stated, as I dash off towards him. I took a look back to the cafe, and wasn't able to see Zeke. "Keh.. Where'd he go?" I stopped in front of the exit of Urbus, and looked back, and fourth. "Where are you, Zeke?" I asked myself, as I scan the area around the cafe. I look over to Nyx, and spot him running to the far right. "I'll get you when I can." I said, as I walk over back to the cafe. The closer I walked to the cafe, the more I could see someone's hair sticking out by the garbage can. "Z-Zeke? What are you doing there?" I asked, as I walk over behind the garbage can.

I looked over at Zeke with a confused expression, and looked over inside the cafe. It seemed like he didn't order anything as well. I sat down beside him, and realized that he could see me from this angle. "Heh.. I guess you were spying on me." I said with a chuckle. I sat there realizing that if I dragged Zeke along, I could get him hurt. "You know, I guess we should just stick around town for a while.. See how things go." I said, as I look over at Zeke with worried eyes.

"Oh, you know, just checking for litter. I don't know why you would think I'm spying on you; I mean, all you did was get up and leave in a hurry without telling me anything..." A small nervous laughter came from him after he gave that sarcastic review; The humor in the moment was lost for Zeke, however. Noctis suddenly talked about staying in Urbus once more; And that was when Zeke knew he had to get up. He slowly came to a stand, took off his coat, walked into the inside of the Cafe, and screamed as loud as he could into his wadded up Coat. Once the sound subsided from the inside, he put on his Coat once more and ran as quick as ever could back outside through the double doors. His body hung outside of the door way by one hand grasping the frame, leaving his body from the knees up, hanging towards the outside like a monkey. "Excuse me for that, I was just under the impression that, I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT THIS ENTIRE TIME!" He tried not to be too loud for the respect of Noctis's ears, but this was like the fifth time his idea was repeated under the disguise of someone else's. 

"So come on, sit down and relax, but please, please, please stop getting distracted by other things. Quite frankly, it's rude." He hopped out onto the street, giving a smile to his friend. "I don't think he's going to suddenly appear behind you in a shower, so quit your worrying; We're here for each other, Noc-Noc." He gave a hearty laugh from his chest after a few moments of silence, containing the sound in his smiling mouth. "Now... if you please!" Zeke opened the pulling door next to him, motioning his open palm like an usher.

Nyx sat around the forest, and watch the players walk by him. "Hehe.. More prey, more prey.." he said to himself, as he runs off towards other players. Screams were heard throughout the forest, and Nyx walks out of the forest, positioning his mask. "That's quite a feast, I need to tend my hunger for more.." he states, as he looks over to Urbus. "Lucis.. Lucis.. Lucis.. You can't escape me forever." He said, as he equips his basic curve sword. Nyx runs towards the city with no force pushing back. As soon as he reaches the entrance, he hid behind a building. "A game of hide and seek.. or was it cat and mouse?" he asked himself, as he glares at Noctis. "Boy-oh-boy.. This will be the best." he states, as he licks his lips.

I look around the trash area, and look up at him. "Pft.. You're being quite the sarcastice guy. Also.. I was just.. erm.. checking up on something. That was all. Heh..heh.." I said as a nervous chuckle escapes me. Suddenly, Zeke stood up and I looked over as he entered the cafe. "What are you doing now?" I asked myself, as I watch him scream at the top of his lunges. I fell on my a**, and had a bewildered expression on my face. He ran out of the cafe real quick, and I stared at him with my bewildered expression. He then screams at a mono-tone voice, and I just ducked my head a bit. "Jeez.. I'm just a bit distracted." I said, as I stood up, brushing the trash off myself. "Sorry if I'm just repeating what you say.. I'm just out of it right now." I said, as I lightly slap my cheeks.

"I apologize for getting distracted on our little "date," I promise I won't be distracted anymore.​" I said with a sarcastic tone, but still offered Zeke a smile. Zeke stated a joke, and I couldn't help but grin. "I'm glad that you're here for me, Zeke. I don't think any other players would stick around. I thank you for that." I said, as I bow with courteous manner. Zeke opened the door for me, and I pat his palm, as if I were tipping him. "Why thank you very much, Zeke." I said, as I waltz on in.

• 2 months later...

"You better be sorry. This ain't no relationship where I love to try and fix you." When Zeke's hand was hit, he rotated his entire arm around at the socket. His hand made its way around from the fake momentum, and went towards the back of Noctis' head, which it then pretended to slap while he wasn't looking. "No problem, Man. I'm just that crazy." He chuckled after stating.

"Now, while this empty cafe is all to ourselves, we should think about finding an NPC home to stay in." He suggested, as he casually pushed the tables in front of the entrance doors. One was stacked on top of the other to prevent anyone from quickly getting in. It wouldn't stop them for long, but at least Zeke and Noctis would know when someone tried to enter.

"I don't think this place stays open at night, so we might be kicked out automatically if we stay here for too long. If that happens, we will be out on the streets in the dark, and that isn't very good for us against many Pk'ers. They like to use dark areas to lower a player's accuracy against theirs." He walked over and climbed up on one of the counter stools for diner customers to sit at, sitting naturally on the counter itself, instead. "If there are any shops that stay open all night, then maybe we can find one that houses a single NPC, with there living quarters inside the store. They usually have their rooms upstairs, or in the back of the building; so we should be able to stay there without getting sent back to the front door. What do you think?" He asked, then laid down flat against the clean eating surface, wondering how the night would turn out.