[PP-F2] Long Live The Queen! (Helios, Takneil, Calrex)

Helios was reading his Info Broker to see if anything new was added. There were things concerning the 10th floor's boss, hunting areas, and other things. While looking at the different hunting grounds on the second floor, he stumbled upon something that caught his eye. According to the book, a party reported awakening a field boss after clearing out the <<Wind Wasps>> that were found in the fields. He had never actually fought a field boss, so it looked interesting to him. Of course, he wasn't a very high level, so he wasn't sure if he'd be able to do it alone. Helios looked around to see if he could find anyone he knew that would like to help him kill the field boss. No one. He sighed, hoping eventually he'd find someone. "It would be great if I didn't have to do this alone." he muttered as he sat down on a bench.

Takneil walked through the streets of the city randomly, he had yet to explore most of this floor yet and he didn't mind it to too much after all...the less he ventured out of the safe-zones the less chance he would die. yawning rather loudly the boy plopped down on a bench, he had grown rather confident since he left the first floor but he had yet to actually do a quest and it was an annoying itch he couldn't scratch. 

Takneil startled a bit when a person beside him spoke out loud,had the guy been there before he had sat down? he really needed to work on noticing others when he was tired. raising an arched brow the boy cleared his throat. "If you don't mind me asking...do what alone?" he asked his curiosity piqued and wanting to make up for not acknowledging the stranger before hand.

"Alright, with that done I can finally get around to looking around this area some more."

A person clad in deep sea-blue armor walked through the gates of Urbus, the sound of his armor making small clanks as he walked up a ramp towards the inner part of the settlement.

"Hm...wait a second...is that who I think it is?"

The armored man looked over and noticed a familiar face, one that was wearing a familiar eyepatch and a black trenchcoat. He gave a wave as he walked over, putting on a friendly persona, "Hey Tak long time time no see!"

As he got over he gave a thought before he shook his head, "Oh right, my bad. You probably wouldn't recognize me with this on."

"I've gotta get used to interacting with people with this armor. However it is really useful."

The armored person gave a few swiped on his menu before he was enveloped in a bright blue light, switching out of his Grand Chariot armor. The familiar blue hair appeared underneath where the helmet originally was, his upper body now covered by a blue fur-lined jacket and white shirt, his legs now sporting a pair of pants and boots.

Calrex gave a friendly smile as he nodded, "Sorry I just received this and have been breaking it in."

He looked over at the other person as he gave a nod, "Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Calrex."

Looking up, Helios noticed the two players beside him. "Nice to meet you too, Calrex. I'm Helios." he smiled. He looked at the other boy, who had asked him what he didn't want to do alone. "I was just looking at the Information Broker and I found a field boss on this floor. It seems kind of strong, so I didn't feel like it would be safe to do it alone at my level." he chuckled. He then realized that he could ask if the two boys wanted to help him out with the boss. "Hey, are you two busy? If you're not, would you like to help me out with the boss?" he asked politely. The two of them looked friendly and strong. It would be nice to have them come along. He looked back at the Info Broker and read a little bit more on the field boss. From what was written in it, it looked to him like the monster was a large bee. It had a good amount of health, so three people would be safer than one. Helios was interested in what it dropped. Would it be a rare weapon? Or maybe it was some other item. He wished it said what the drop was in the broker.

Takneil nearly died from fear as a man in armor approached him, letting out a shrill squeak as he came closer the boy flipped over the bench taking cover behind of it. "What do you want?, who are you?, how do you know my name?...wait scratch that...who are you?" he shot the flurry of questions at the man. his voice sounded familiar but he couldn't quite place it. waiting for a response Takneil gasped as the man who turned out to be Calrex took off his armor. "Oh Calrex it's you, don't do that to me!." he exclaimed as he got up from behind the bench with an annoyed frown though it soon was replaced with a smile...

"It's nice to see that you're getting stronger...unlike me" he mumbled as looked down at the ground, as if to distract him the other spoke up. listening to the stranger intently, so he was taking a quest...this would be the perfect moment for him to get experience on this floor and a chance to make another friend. "Alright, I don't mind helping out.

Calrex couldn't help but give a small laugh at Takneil's reaction to his new armor, "Sorry for the scare there Tak. I guess the armor can look a little intimidating, but it's pretty awesome nonetheless."

He listened attentively as Helios explained that he was preparing for a field boss on this floor the words immediately triggered the memory of the <<Long Live the Queen>> quest that he and Teayre completed some time back, "I think I know exactly what quest you're referring to. If you need a hand I'd be happy to give it."

He swiped through his menu, re-equipping the Grand Chariot armor. As the metal surrounded him once again he gave a calming breath, the noise echoing against the metal, "I'm all set once you guys are ready. And don't worry, the particular enemy we're fighting shouldn't be any problem. I did the quest back around Level 5 or 6, so with all three of us this should be a breeze."

• 3 months later...

Equipping his starter scimitar, Helios looked at the two males and smiled. "Alright, let's get going!" he exclaimed. He sent party invites to each of them and started walking towards the exit of Urbus. Realizing he had no idea where the field boss was found, he looked at Calrex. "So, uh, you know where we're going, right?" he asked the blue haired boy. The young boy scratched the back of his head as he chuckled. Thinking back to what Calrex had said about the time he had fought their opponent, he wondered how long it would take them to finish, seeing that their levels were all higher than five. He turned his head to a mountain and sighed quietly, hoping they wouldn't have to climb one. Last time he tried that, he almost ended up nosediving off before even reaching the top.

"yeah, yeah Cal...I swear if you keep popping up out of nowhere in armor like that I'm probably gonna have a heart attack" he stated with a frown, pointing the patch of white hair on his head he sighed. "this isn't hair dye you know" remembering the event that caused his hair to go white the boy immediately turned away from the subject. "So what kind of enemy will this be anyway?" he asked a little concerned on what they might be up against. Making sure his sword was equipped he nodded.

Edited by Takneil

OOC: Lol that sounds good to me XD. Either that or maybe it was so far back he forgot?

IC:

Calrex smirked underneath his armor at Takneil's comment before nodding to the two of them, "Well, this quest is called Long Live the Queen, so we are actually going to be fighting a giant wasp. However, this is a lower level field boss, so it's nothing for us to be worried about. It was fairly easy for me to take on with another person back when I was first starting out, so with the three of us here it shall pose no threat. Just in case though, I'll be sure to keep its attention on me and not you two, so feel free to wail on it with all you've got."

With that he led the two out into the fields, heading towards the location of the wasp nest, keeping calm as he looked left and right, "We shouldn't encounter any field enemies in the meantime if possible. I'd rather have us just take out the queen and get back. Less enemies to fight means less chance of having our health whittled down."

"Alright, we should be getting close to the spawning area, so get your weapons ready."

• 5 months later...

(WARNING: SHORT POST INCOMING)

Nodding, Helios grasped the hilt of his scimitar. "I'm ready when you two are." he told his party. The trio entered the domain of the wasp. The black haired boy slowly drew his blade, waiting for Calrex to give an order, since he was the highest level player there and Helios assumed he knew what he was doing. "Any plan on how we'll attack her?" he asked. He wasn't sure whether or not the blue haired male planned on one hitting the wasp or if he was going to get the other two to assist. Of course, the boy wasn't certain on how powerful Cal was and couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't need assistance.

@Takneil

Edited by Helios