PP-F4 <<Avalanche>> "It'll Be A Cold Day In Hell..." (XWuZHeAR) (Completed)

I found myself staring at the information brokers board again. Looking for something to really get my blood pumping, I spot a quest involving an icy floor boss up on floor four. I haven't spent much time there but hey! I'm willing to explore. I walked towards the teleport pad and stepped up. Players buzzed around the area. "Floor 4!" The pad hummed and the players disappeared. I was slung down onto a pad covered in snow! I am soo grateful that I have some thick clothes on! I stepped off the pad trying not to slip and fall on the ice. I walked towards the frosty woods said to contain the floor boss. This boss is in for quite the surprise...

I was napping in a tree covered in snow on the 4th floor. Maruchan was napping also and breathing a little hard. Then the extremely cold wind blew by forcing my hood to go up. I woke up for only a second and then fell back asleep. The wind then blew a second time and me and maruchan fell from the tree. Our two bodies made perfect silhouettes in the snow.

"Damn it!" I said as me and maruchan climbed out of our holes.

Just then I saw a player walking up. A player with the S1 icon above there HP bar.

"Hey you're Xantos right? Ahhhhhh sh*t that means I have to help you or else azide is gonna yell at me." I told the player as I dusted the snow off my jacket and pulled my hood down.

"Hey names X. So what do you need done?" I asked the player.

While walking towards the forest I watched a young man fall from one of the trees. Holy Sh#%! Is he alright? I ran over to him, incidentally he got straight up and ran towards me. The young man had an interesting look about him, almost as if he was an assassin. I noticed the S1 icon above his HP. "Hey you're Xanatos right? Ahhhhhh sh*t that means I have to help you or else azide is gonna yell at me." The player explained. "Hey names X. So what do you need done?" he asked. "Nice to meet you X! I'm on my way to kill a field boss in the forest. I was planning on going alone but, you're more than welcome to join me if you like!" I put my hand out to shake his.

The player was indeed Xantos and did indeed have something for me to do. I then looked at the players hand he put out for me to shake.

"Maruchan." I said as I stuck my foot out for the dog to balance on and shake xantos's hand with two paws.

"Yeah we sorta switch off after every person. Maruchan got the last three girls too!" I explained to the player as I adjusted my cutlass.

"Alright killing a boss. Let's do this. Lead the way guy." I said as I clapped my hands once and began walking further away from the town.

The little guy named Maruchan was adorable to boot! I shook it's little paws and smiled. "Talented little guy huh? I mean if he's the one getting all the girls XD Well I won't delay us any further let's go!" We walked farther outside of the outskirts of the town. The cold was getting icy and stinging. We wandered farther and farther in til we reached the way point noted for the field bosses location. We reached the point, but there didn't seem to be a monster in sight! "huh, I wonder where it might be? This is the location noted on the que-" My sentence was cut off by a sudden shaking of the ground. Out of nowhere in the clearing before us rose a gigantic ice creature! Well this is certainly more than a queen bee....

The Ice Monster roared at us. It's icicle teeth bared, it charged at me running as fast as it could!

MD:8-2=6 (Hit!)

The monster struck me across the chest with it's massive arms. Knocking me into a nearby tree. Heh...is that all its got?

Xanatos 21/22 (3 DMG- 3 MIT=1)

X 17/17

Ice Elemental 50/50

(OOC: I think I'm doing this right lol)

I sat up from being knocked down onto the tree. "Haha! This is going to be quite fun! Been awhile since I had a real challenge!" I drew out Immortal Fang and poised myself to strike. I looked the creature dead in the face and charged it. Sliding underneath him on the ice, I stuck Fang straight up towards its mid section.

BD:9 (Critical!)

Fang struck straight through, piercing and cracking it's ice structure. "Seems you don't have much armor under that ice! You're mistake" Alright! Let's see if we can do some more damage!

Xanatos 21/22

X 17/17

Ice Elemental 45/50 (-5)

As the player walked ahead I activated my detection skill. The monster was in the cave ahead. Then I watched as the monster charged the player and hit him.

"Oh so that's him im guessing. Well go ahead and get out that notepad Xantos." I said as I began my charge taking out my cutlass.

ID:13932 battle: 3+1Acc=4fail

I slid underneath the monster and backflipped off the wall behind him and then slashed down directly in front of the monster but not hitting him. Upon landing from great fear of acrobatics but not damage dealing, I proceeded to sit on the ground and take out my own personal notebook.

"Note to self invest more into your ACC stat." I said aloud as I wrote it down in my notebook.

X bounded around the creature but was unable to deal any damage. The elemental turned to X who was writing in a small notebook. The creature rolled up into a ball and charged X! It travelled fast across the clearing heading straight for the nimble player!

MD:3 (Miss!)

The rolling death ball rolled straight past X and hit the cave archway! It shook snow off of itself and turned to me. Its cold icy blue eyes glowed in frustration. It shrieked at me. I felt my ears pop from the pressure change. "Damn, that thing is loud!"

Xanatos 21/22

X 17/17

Ice Elemental 45/50

The ice ball simply whizzed past me I didn't even really need to move. I put away my notebook and stood up.

"Will you attack the damn thing Xantos!!" I shouted as I brought up my cutlass.

ID:13935 7+1=8hit

I flipped forward and landed on the monsters arm. I then ran up towards its face and jumped. I slashed clean through its icy face.(3 damage Ice elemental)

Ice elemental: 42/50

I dashed towards the creature ready to strike a fierce blow. I front flipped, holding Immortal Fang straight vertical in front of me. "Take this, Frosty!" Fang spun straight towards the creature like a rolling saw blade.

BD: 3 (+3)=6 Hit!

Fang struck straight down the center of the creature. Fang dug in deep, cutting a nice gash in the body of the elemental. "Now that is something worth trying again sometime!" I yell as I land neatly on my feet. The creature stumbles back, trying not to fall on its face.

The creature seemed fixated on me for that moment. It closed its fists and rolled towards me this time. The snow tossed in front of me made it hard to see where exactly it was in relation to me.

MD:6- 2 EVA=4 (Miss)

I barely saw it with enough time to dodge its attack. The tree behind me was decimated by the force of the elemental's momentum. "Whew! That was a close one!"

Xanatos 21/22

X 17/17

Ice Elemental 38/50

OC: Like that?

OOC: yes like that.

I was running towards the other side of the cave in order to climb up to the ledge behind the monster. Then I sprinted across the ledge and jumped.

"Did someone order a flying X-wing?!?" I shouted as angled my cutlass.

ID: 13936 battle: 7+8hit

As I came down I slashed the nape of icicles neck. (3 damage Ice elemental) I landed with a roll and came up to my feet and spit on the ground.

"Yeah I'm that amazing." I said while sticking my cutlass in the ground.

Ice elemental: 35/50

The creature roared in pain and turned to face X. It swiped it's hands back and forth while walking towards him. The creature collected the snow on its arms and tossed it in a ball at X! The ball traveled fast in the air, like a cannonball made of snow!

MD:9 (Critical! +1)

The ball smacks X square in the chest! The force of the blow knocks the wind out of his chest. Ouch, that had to hurt a little bit. "Don't worry X! I got this!"

I bounded straight for the creature, jumping from tree to tree building up my momentum for my attack. I saw an opportunity to strike so I took it! "Ha! Let your guard down again my icy friend!"

BD: 9 (Critical +1) 

The blow landed perfectly on the creatures head. The momentum of the blow cracked a scar across one of its eyes. I am on fire today!

Xanatos 21/22

X 13/17 (-4)

Ice Elemental 30/50 (-5)

I saw the ball coming and tried to dodge but I also went for my cutlass too which is where i f*cked my self. I spat again after getting hit and got up off the ground.

"Damn you azide..." I said as wiped a little blood from my mouth and held up my cutlass.

And it is his faughlt making me help these players.

ID:13938 battle: 6+1=7hit

I ran at the beast and did a couple more complex flips trying to angle my body just right for an uppercut clash. Eventually I found an opening and slashed up. (3 damage ice elemental) after the attack hit I flipped back and streched out my calf a little.

Ice elemental: 27/50

The beast felt its strength beginning to waver at the constant attacks by X and I. Our nimbleness and acrobatics confused the creature to no end. Its eye's wandered around the clearing just trying to target one of us. It finally was able to set its sights on me once more. It rolled up a snow-cannonball and launched it towards me.

MD:1

The ball was almost nowhere close to me, but cut short the life of a tree a few yards away from me. "We are really tearing this thing up!"

I rolled along and the ground and tossed some snow in the eyes of the creature, my blade bared I lunged straight for it's chest to pierce straight through.

BD: 4 +3 ACC=7 HIT

Fang penetrated the creatures chest, crackling as it slid smoothly into the creatures skin. I smiled thinly as I put my feet on its chest and sprung backwards. I landed on my feet, and swiped a blue substance off of Fang. Nasty....

Xanatos 21/22

X 13/17

Ice Elemental 23/50 (-4)

I ran up from the side of the cave keeping to the wall. The monster looked over at me and began charging. I simply slid underneath the rampaging foe and used my cutlass as a spring to jump off the ground.

ID:13940 battle: 4+1=5 miss

After I sprung off the ground I attempted to slash down the elementals back but missed because I hit an icicle on the ceiling of the cave.

"God damn icicles!" I shouted as I landed.

Ice elemental:23/50

The creature turned to see X fall on the ground. It slid along the ice trying to ram straight into him! It was like it was somehow riding the ice like a surfer on a wave. It was a deadly but graceful sight to behold. I saw it get dangerously close to X.

MD:4 Miss!

The creature skated straight past X. This creature was clearly not as intelligent as others I have seen. All I see in it is malice. I raised Fang and dashed straight towards it full speed. "Get wrecked!"

BD: 7

Fang slashed straight across the beast. A blue ooze spurted from the wound, it's icy skin was melting from the inside out!

Xanatos 21/22

X 13/17

Ice Elemental 19/50

When the ice came sliding by me all I had to do is side step and it flew right by me.

"Your gonna die blue balls." I said as I angle my cutlass at the monster.

I began sliding across the ice on the ground left by his sliding ice attack. I simply took a running start and then stiffened my legs. I used the cutlass to steer away from more of the monsters attacks.

ID:13942 battle:5+1=6hit

After I saw the monster go to throw another snow ball I slashed up it's stomach causing it's blue stuff to poor out. (3 damage ice elemental) I quickly flicked the blue stuff off my cutlass and waited for the monster to stop screaming.

Ice elemental: 16/50

"Nice!" I yell to X as he slides in the ice. But the creature did not seem as impressed as I was. The creature flailed its arms wildly in pain from our blows. It's arms flew straight for X's head. 

MD: 7-3=4 Miss!

The creatures arms flew right over X's head. Calm, cool and collected he just ducks at the right time. He was fast. He had every attribute of a skilled assassin. I'm glad he's on our side....

I lunged straight at the back of the creature while I had the chance. The Hoya glowed lightly. I could feel it's power infusing my every move at this point. 

BD: 9 (Critical! +1)

Fang dug deep, I could feel the pulse of what I think was a heartbeat from the creature. Heh...I got you.

Xanatos 21/22

X 13/17

Ice Elemental 11/50 (-5)

I decided quickly what my next aproach would be. I ended up choosing a simple juke play. Go the left he goes to the left go to the right he goes to the right then go to the right again he goes left. Then I take advantage of the opening.

I brought up the cutlass and began my athletic strides.

ID:13983 battle: 3+1=4 miss

Ok so I flip left he goes left then I flip right he goes right. Then when I went to flip right again he just kept going right.

"Damn he's not as dumb as I thought." I said as I flipped away from the monster to avoid getting caught.

Ice elemental: 11/50

The creature turned to me and decided to combo his moves! He rolled into a ball and tossed a snow-cannonball right before he began to slide. Whoa whoa! Is it starting learn? It's trying to overwhelm us with many different attacks!

MD:7-2=5 (Miss)

It took me a moment to decide which direction to jump. I got lucky as the ball nearly missed my face as i dodged the rolling ice ball. I reposed myself and knew exactly when to strike.

I took Fang in my hand and leaped straight for the back of the creatures head.

BD:3 +3=6 (hit!)

I landed on it's head and stabbed straight down. Fang peirced deep as the Elemental tried to flail me off. I stayed stable and hopped off onto a nearby tree.

Xanatos 21/24

X 13/17

Ice Elemental 7/50 (-4)