PP-F4 <<Avalanche>> "It'll Be A Cold Day In Hell..." (XWuZHeAR) (Completed)

This creature was becoming an insanely boring matter to attend to. Damn Azide for making me help these players. Damn S1 for existing to help these players. If I had known it was gonna be this labor intesive I would have never signed up. Either way I'm thirsty and I'm going to have a drink.

"Your doing great Xantos aim for the heels!" I shouted half heartedly.

I then say down and took out a water bottle from my inventory. I was sure he could handle this. Hell a brain dead monkey in a nerve gear could probably handle this. I then began to drink my water savoring the taste.

-1xWater bottle

The creature watched X sit down and take out a water bottle. It rolled into a ball and sped towards X at breakneck speed. "Yo X! I would aim for the heels but they seem to be occupied!" I yelled at X warning him of the rolling ice ball.

MD:6-3=3 (miss)

The ball veered off course and slammed into the tree to his right. Well that was awkward, this Elemental is seriously the most awkwardly failing mini-boss I've ever seen. Like seriously 0.0

I slid on the ice of its wake created by the rolling on the snow. Following X's example I used Fang to guide me while I slid. Heading straight for your back Frosty.

BD:5+3=8 (Hit!)

I leaped up and drove Fang into its back. It flailed its arms trying to knock me off. I ran up its back and hopped into a nearby tree.

Xanatos 21/24

X 13/17

Ice Elemental 3/50 (-4)

"Oh wow look at you using acrobatics with out the skill and just pure athletics!" I exclaimed genuinely impressed.

I tossed the water bottle away and took my cutlass back out. The monster was kneeling in pain but got up and still tried to fight. I then cracked my neck and fingers.

"Now let's see what happens when I use my athletics and skills." I said as I began sprinting for the ice elemental.

ID: 13990 battle: 10+1=11(+2 dmage crit) LD:18+3=21 (*bends down and cries* thank you dice gods.)

As soon as I see the monster raise his hands up I jump and corkscrew my body flying through the air. I ripped straight threw the ice elemental's body leaving a gapping hole in its torso.(5 damage)

Ice elemental: -2/50

Drops: 250 col + 2 mats. (+quest item)

The monster fell with a thud with the gaping hole in its chest. "Nice move! Whew that was a bit tedious but we got a good workout!" X picked up the alchemy potion <<Snowfrost>> Well that was eventful! That was probably easier than the wasp in terms of how much damage I took. X was really the only one to take anything harsh. Glad he wasn't injured seriously. We walked out of the clearing, our quest completed. Good to know I've got guys like X to back me up!

RP Complete!

Rewards: <<Snowfrost>>- X

250 Col+200 Col = 450 Col ,+2 Mats-X

4 total (3 for quest, 1 for topic completed) SP-X

4 total (3 for quest, 1 for topic completed) SP-Xanatos

200 Col-Xanatos