PP - F8 Reflecting on Past Events (Xanatos) (Completed)

Calrex nodded as he gave a smirk, "It's always a good day when that happens."

With that he returned his hand back to his jacket pocket.

"When strong people come together huh? Heh I guess Teayre really was right when she said that I was strong. I'll be sure to never forget that... "

"No matter what happens, let do our best to make sure that hope is not lost from this world."

"Agreed! I hope we both walk away with a better understanding Cal. You're my friend now and with that comes my loyalty and my trust. You will be one of the best. I hope that we can change this world together like we said. We are the beginning to an end. I hope that regardless of whether or not you choose to join the Brigade when the time comes, cause let's face it they will want you, our mutual vision can begin to reach fruition." I reached my hand out to him. "I promise to always fight for you when the time comes."

As Xanatos extended his hand and spoke Calrex gave a smile as he turned to face him.

" To think that Xanatos believes I'm strong enough that the brigade would take notice of me is interesting. It's like somehow he knew. Nonetheless, if the things he are true I'll do my best to change them for the better."

He reached out and grasped Xanatos' hand, giving it a firm grip, "The same to you. Should you ever be in need feel free to call on me. No matter what path I may go down or people I surround myself with, I always look out for my friends."

Thread Complete

• 1 page completed (400 col)
    • ​2 players / 200 col each
  • ​Topic completed (1 sp each)