[pp=F1] New Meetings. (With Rebekah) (Completed)

She was sitting down resting her leg when she saw Rebekah. "Um...Sorry for leaving..." She mumbled. She hated herself right then, She was so idiotic for letting the boar attack her. The colour of the blood started to settle so she would have a scar for her life. "Dammit.." She said. Then she got up. "I'm fine...." she said trying to sound proud, but she wasn't, she was hurt, Physically. 

Rebekah knew exactly what the girl was thinking, and spoke before she could worry about it much longer. "Don't worry, it will heal up rather quickly in a minute, and it will be as good as new, no scars." Rebekah replied. For players such as herself, she had been used to it in combat but for someone who has not left the town since the end of beta, or even before that, it would come as a shock, as she heard that things were different in beta. Rebekah motioned to a nearby bench, and spoke, "Why don't you rest up over there for a few more minutes?" as she helped her to the nearby bench.

"Okay..." She mumbled. She sat down and though. 'Maybe she could be my friend..' She though and smiled. "Could you be my friend?" She whispered but hoped she wouldn't hear. Sotana sat and waited and waited. 'Dammit...Why did I say that? She'll think I'm a total loser now..' She and turned her face away. She was looking at the colour of the sky. "Blue...Like ocean water..." She muttered and smiled at the sky. This was all going to be okay.

Completed 

+200 col and +1 sp every player this roleplay