[pp-F1] Starting to talk (Sapphire)

Sotana walked around and soon went near the home of Ann and the children in her care. She had been running far and wide and laughing all the same. She stood by the wall trying to catch her breath. 'I need a glass of water...' She though. Since she was standing by the wall of the house she knocked on the door. She was let in to get a drink. 'I think I'll go now...' She though and thanked Ann and walked out. She saw a young girl near the house and went over to her, she loved children, It was why she babysitted in real life when she turned twelve. When she turned thirteen she had too much exams and couldn't take care of children anymore. There was no school here, Free from exams. She decided to make friends with children, This girl was the first. She walked over and smiled at the girl. "Hello! You must be in the care of Ann, I'm The Irish maiden, Call me Sotana." She smiled, trying to not be too akward. 

Ann noticed a younger teen walking towards her home, who seemed exhausted, and instantly flung open the door to her home to care for the girl. Ann prodded and poked at the stranger to eat some food or get some rest, but stopped when the girl only needed a drink of water. The caretaker waved at Sotana as she walked away from her home and made sure Sotana was alright to walk before eventually shutting the door.

Sapphire was playing with her teddy bear, Liz, when a stranger approached her. Sapphire diverted her bright, blue eyes from the bear she now hugged to her chest, and focused on the older girl in front of her. Irish as in from Ireland. Maiden as in a young, unmarried girl. Sapphire analyzed Sotana while repeating the definition of the older girl's nickname in her head. Then she tilted her head and smiled brightly, standing up before waving at Sotana.

"Yep, yep, the beautiful lady Ms. Ann is my caretaker." Sapphire nodded. "S-S-Sotana? That's a pretty name. Just like you, you're pretty. I want to grow up to look beautiful just like you and Ms. Ann. Wouldn't that be lovely?" The young girl skipped around Sotana and sung, "~Oh wouldn't that be lovely~" over and over again, before stopping after a minute. "I'm Sapphire and this is my twin sister, Liz!" Sapphire wiggled her teddy bear around in the air while shaking her hips excitedly. "Do you have any siblings, Sotana? Sotana, Sotana, Sotana. I could say that all day long."

Sotana still smiled. "Your quite a charmer, now aren't you?" She laughed. "Your twin is a teddy bear? Is her soul in there?" She joked. "I have my brother Tirish. She has his girlfriend, Ayme the troll, not really a troll...Wait, i shouldn't be telling you these words" She gasped. She picked up a strand of Sapphire's long black hair and rubbed it lightly. "Its so soft..." She whispered admiring it. She then looked at the skinny body. "Your very skinny as well...Oh and your eyes! So blue...your skin is so like snow white" Sotana was speaking like she never did before. Sotana picked up her purple hair after dropping the strand of Sapphire's hair. "My hair is so straggley..." she said.

I'd like to think that. Sapphire thought, appreciating the compliment from Sotana. "Yeah, actually." Sapphire replied, pulling her teddy bear back, tucking Liz under her right arm. "Her soul is bound with the bear and now my mommy and daddy won't cry about my lost twin anymore. As long as Liz is here my family is complete." Sapphire switched from serious to her regular state in an instant, almost forgetting about Liz's story, and giggled at how the older girl described her family. "A troll? Troll, troll, troll, troll! It's too late I already know the word." She stuck a tongue out at Sotana. 

Sapphire closed her eyes when Sotana touched her hair, feeling comforted by the gesture. "Is being skinny good or bad?" Sapphire asked, touching the ends of her eyes as Sotana spoke about them, turning them up so they became shaped like almonds. Sapphire jumped up and down and made a silly face, turning her eyes down and mouth up. "Do I look pretty now? No, I'm a troll! RAWR!" The young girl stomped around and growled like a monster, after setting Liz on the ground.

"Ms. Sotana is the beautiful princes and I'm the bad-guy troll." Just like the fairy-tales mommy used to read. Sapphire grabbed onto Sotana from behind and embraced her in a hug. "A hug of death!" Sapphire exclaimed while cuddling with Sotana. 

"Yes, a stupid old hairy troll!" Sotana laughed "Now, don't be using that word with Ms. Ann I'll get in trouble!" Sotana joked. "Being Skinny is good, but being not skinny is also good," Sotana said. When Sapphire did the 'hug of death' Sotana turned around and grabbed her, lifting her up. "I'm a troll as well! I eat little trolls! wow your so light!" Sotana roared and laughed at the end. "How about, You and Liz follow me to a secret, very secret place I know..." Sotana whispered in a type of laughing voice. 

Sapphire made a zipping motion over her lips, as a promise not to speak like that around her caretaker. Not only would you get in trouble, I would too! The young girl squealed as she was lifted from the ground, wrapping her arms around Sotana's neck, resting her head against Sotana. Sapphire nodded excitedly. "Yes, please! Let's go right now! Please, please, please." Sapphire made a grabbing motion towards Liz, wanting Sotana to pick it up for her, and still to hold her. "Liz loves adventures just as much as I do."

The way the older girl held Sapphire made her feel safe, which was why Sapphire was so intent on remaining in the comforting hold.

Sotana giggled and picked up Liz and gave her to Sapphire. "Lets go" She whispered and ran carefully and stood in front of a huge stone place with a red curtain at the back. "This is where I rest." She said and put down Sapphire. She walked in through the curtain into a cosy little room with cushions, a fridge, oven, blanket, a dresser and it had a wooden floor. She let herself fall onto the cushions but then got up. She pulled a curtain and showed a shelf, note books and reading books stood on the shelf. "I draw a lot, and read" she smiled. 

Sapphire squealed again and tightened her grip on Sotana, as the older girl began running. She stuffed Liz under one of her arms. I'm assuming she means this is her home. Sapphire curiously entered the stone building and whispered to Liz, "This is pretty cool, huh? I like Ms. Sotana. What about you, Liz?" She stared at the teddy bear as if waiting for an answered, she'd never receive of course, but nodded as if one had been provided.

Sapphire's head jerked up as Sotana pulled back a curtain. The cushions remind me of my bedroom at home. "May I see some drawings of your's please? Pretty please? I love, love, love artists. My daddy said drawing is all about the precise measurements and accuracy, but I believe creativity is key." Sapphire explained as she headed towards Sotana. This was the first thought she'd said aloud that was actually a bit intellectual. "My mommy and daddy said I was the best little reader they ever knew. Your home is super awesome. Nothing like Ms. Ann's for sure."

Sotana smiled. "Okay then." She said and got down the newest notebook she had. She had improved since the first notebook. She sat down on the cushions. "Come on, sit down with me." She said. She opened the notebook revealing thousands of pictures. "The first one is when I started Middle school. Its of the senior who helped me out." she said and there was a lovely girl on the page. she was smiling and had long dark hair. on the side it said 'Naomi' "Its not Japanese name because I'm from Ireland...My name is Japanese because my aunt is from Japan." Sotana explained to the younger girl beside her. Then she flipped the page and there was also another young girl which said 'Ayme' and beside it had a troll her and said 'I mean the troll'. Next there was a boy, brown hair and a soft smile.  It said 'My older brother, Tirsh, The nicest man you will ever meet' and underneath it had a red love heart. 

Impressive! "Wow~ They're all so pretty." Sapphire touched the drawing upon sitting down next to Sotana, as if it weren't real, and skimmed it with her fingers. The troll writing made Sapphire laugh, knowing what it meant, and that it was the word the two girls had used earlier. Sapphire was indeed skilled when it came to reading and writing. "You must really love your brother." The young girl's blue eyes shifted to the heart drawn underneath the boy. 

"I wondered where you were from. Ireland... neat. Will you tell me more about you?" Sapphire leaned against Sotana and put Liz in her lap.

"I do...He took care of me after my parents were murdered..." she sighed softly. "Okay then...So I was born in 2009...My aunt sent me Sword art online from Japan...Hmm...Thats all you need to know about me, I think. Now, Your turn what are you like?" Sotana asked and Then looked around. "Once you explained we can play dress up, and...Liz can also join..." Sotana grinned and kept staring at the curtain containing different clothing items. she then picked up her earphones and ipod, and listen to the song from when I was younger.." She said, and kept grinning.

"Oh..." Sapphire muttered when Sotana mentioned death itself. That was a topic that always made Sapphire sad, especially with her natural ability to feel what others felt. Her blue eyes were glued to Sotana as she thought about what to say about herself. "Well I'm 7 years old. My mommy and daddy say I'm the smartest little girl they ever met. I wanna be a scientist when I grow up just like my daddy!" She jumped with pure excitement but remained sitting down. Sotana is the nicest lady I've met so far. I hope we can be best friends, and that means a lot to me.

Sapphire tilted her head upon hearing music. "When you were younger? What's it called?" She clapped and stood up. "Oh yes, oh yes, dress up! That's Liz's favorite thing to do sometimes!" Sapphire wrapped her arms around Sotana's neck and hugged her again. "You would be the prettiest girl in the world in a dress~"

"You are the smartest YOUNG girl in the world" she laughed. "Well...When it was 2015 and my parents gave me this thing called an Ipod, Not sure if they are still around,  but it had billions of songs. I like the one in...2011 or 2010 called hall of fame." She got out the old Ipod and put the earphones on Sapphire's ears and put on the music. "Do you like it?" She asked after she heard it end.

"2015? That was when I was born." Sapphire noticed the year immediately. I wonder what it was like, and before that too... She listened to the song intently, and even closed her eyes, so she could get a feeling of the music. When Sotana asked the question, Sapphire merely shrugged. "I prefer classical music, or the kind of music that makes you want to dance!" She jumped and shook her hips, making Liz sway with her motions.

"It was alright, though. I listened to the lyrics and they have a little bit of meaning to them." Sapphire smiled and nodded in approval of the song before turning to her non-serious attitude once more. "C'mon c'mon! You said dress up..." Sapphire stuck her bottom lip out and pouted. "Let's do it now~"

Sotana yawned and got up smiling. She grabbed a small dress and let Sapphire dress into it herself. She then went behind the curtain herself and got dressed into a Purple Dress and put on jewelry and came out. She let Sapphire get dressed into the dress behind the curtain and she put on the shoes. She though of the differnt weathers back at her home. Then she tripped as she was daydreaming. Her diamond button flashed a very light greyish blue.  "Oh no..." she muttered

Sapphire excitedly grabbed the dress that Sotana held out for her. I can't wait to see what we'll look like. Dressing up wasn't the fun part, the pretending was, which is why Sapphire enjoyed the activity in the first place. Sapphire put down Liz, skipping behind the curtain, and unequipped her clothing before slipping on the dress. It was a light yellow, which Sapphire thought was a beautiful color. She jumped out and grabbed Liz. "Aren't I pretty?" Sapphire asked Liz and danced around.

When Sotana stepped out Sapphire put both hands on her cheeks. "Wow! Ms. Sotana you're prettier than before!" Sapphire exclaimed admiring Sotana's beauty. The young girl circled around Sotana before stopping when the older girl tripped, causing Sapphire to gasp. "What's wrong?" Sapphire moved to where Sotana was.

"I'm fine just...The beeping...I've um...got to go" She said quickly and fled the building. She was walking through the woods biting her nails. "Oh no..." She kept saying over and over. Suddenly, There was a snap of a twig. "Their Here..." She though and Ran. She didn't stop at all. She ran until her breath was out. She sighed. "I hope Sapphire is okay, I left her so quickly..." She though and stood up straight and looked at her surroundings. Tree's, tree's and tress's. 

"Wha-" Sapphire was going to ask about the beeping, when Sotana just up and left her. Tilting her head in confusion, Sapphire analyzed the situation before reacting. The young girl put Liz into her inventory and ran out the door. She could just barely see Sotana, a blur in the distance. Why would she run? Is this a joke? Not too amusing... 

"Ms-Ms. Sotana. Come back!" Sapphire shouted as loud as she could while pursuing Sotana that made the space between them further and further with each step. Sapphire's strides weren't as long and she wasn't used to running at all so it was difficult to do so. Eventually, Sapphire managed to find Sotana, but hid behind a tree not wanting to start a chase again or a potential argument. I hope she's okay.

Sotana started crying at the other side of the tree. I wish I never agreed to this for my brother Tears were streaming down her face when she looked behind the tree. She saw Sapphire. Sapphire? What are you doing here?  She held her breath and wiped her eyes hoping the younger girl wouldn't see her crying. Its dangerous out here, Really you should go back to Ms Ann... She said and stopped crying and put on a concerned face towards Sapphire. I'm sorry I ran off but you just can't follow older people, it could be business. She said.

"I-uh.." Sapphire had no answer to Sotana's question and bowed her head, ashamed. The next few sentences, those made her think, and her eyebrows furrowed, Sapphire turned to the older girl and stomped a foot on the ground angrily. "How can you spend time with me, and become my friend, and then run away! I want to understand what's wrong, I may not know how you feel but I can help make you better and happier."

She frowned and wrapped her arms around Sotana. "I don't care if it's dangerous out here because I only care about you right now."