[pp-F1] Starting to talk (Sapphire)

Sotana started crying again and finally wiped her eyes. I made a promise to my brother,That...That I would join his friends. He said they were dangerous and would protect me but I found out they were orange players, My brother never knew, It was this date I was told I had to join up with them...but I got a message from the leader saying that they would kill me...I wanted to protect you... She said. She hugged Sapphire trying not to cry. When I met you i told myself to protect you and not let you into trouble...But I couldn't keep it...I just  couldn't She cried. 

Sapphire grabbed onto Sotana even tighter than the older girl had embrace her. I have no idea how she feels, but Ms. Sotana is sad... and it's my duty to help her as a friend. "I'll protect you. Always. Just like you'll protect me. We can get through things together... that's what... that's what sisters are for!" Sapphire stared up at Sotana. "I could never have a sister. Well... I have Liz and we love each other and we talk but it's not the same! I want to have a real sister. Someone like you." The young girl expressed her true feelings about the stuffed teddy bear she carried around and had named Liz, along with how she wanted Sotana to be her sister.

"Even if you don't like me that much I want to be your friend. Always and forever, never forget that, or about me." Sapphire wiped her tears that were falling down, unstoppable, onto Sotana's clothing. "If anyone tries to hurt you I'll kick their butts. Promise."

Sapphire was the youngest, Most lovely girl Sotana though. Sapphire, I will never forget you, I do like you more then anything, I never had a sister, just a brother. And I DO NOT want the troll as my sister in law, How about we protect each other, Then we'll both me safe. Sotana finally smiled and got down on her conkers and Hugged Sapphire more I really want you to be safe and happy, Ms. Ann would kill me if something bad happened to you. She heard the laughter Run! She said. She stood up and held Sapphire's hand tightly. She started running hoping Sapphire would be able to catch up. Then she stopped, Picked her up and ran out of the woods.