Validating my equipment

So, I'm requesting help from a staff member to fix my broken skills and my apparently broken equipment.

Thing is, my character is very old hence many of his threads were before threads had to be checked before earning a skill point.

Oh - I have several hundred of these threads by the way.

It may be better to just have an ultimatum rather than 'wasting' staff time sifting through them. Hence, I'm fine with getting a skill point from half of them as a preliminary offer.

Oki Doki; let me see if I can help you out here!

The SP problem:
-you only get SP from finished topics, I don't think you would have 700 threads :P Even I don't have that many and my post count is twice that of yours ^_^ 
(I know you're just generalizing aha) 
-It's up to you to find these threads and link them to your journal. With each completed thread you will have 1 SP. I strongly recommend doing this.
-If you cannot find them, you cannot be awarded SP for them. Unfortunately that is the best we can say; as this is the only way we can be sure that there is no foul play at hand, sadly we have had users try to abuse this before and those few users end up ruining it for the rest of the user base who are truthful and honest.
-A good way to find these threads is by using the 'search' function and searching your name; it will probably come up a lot; but it is better than manually searching through every single page.

The Item Issue
Can you be a little more specific regarding items? We have a re-evaluation thread here Which should give you valuable information about the items. 

Okay, I'll do that. I left the site last time because I was told that every one of my threads had to be read through and checked against a criteria before getting an SP? I was just saying about the deal to save everybody's time if that's the case.

No problem anyway. I'll do the old content search / copy-paste combo :)

Don't worry about the items - I was just being dumb XD

Well; yes in a sense your threads need to be submitted for approval; but if you link it into your journal and link that journal to me I can then go through them.
The only critea for normal threads is that it needs to hit two pages. Then a PST or GM can lock it.

I don't see why you'd leave from that  considering you wouldn't be the one reading through them all, us staff get to do that :P
But we don't mind it is our job.

ACTUAL Quests do generally need to be read over; and locked, as Quests (found in the quest section) do need to meet certain criteria -but that is staffs job to ensure that is met.

Regardless, if you post it all in your journal and let me know I can go over most of them, and I doubt I will see much of an issue with any.

Okay, here we go. 

http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1798-ethereal-the-fireheart-watcher/

About half way down the first post there's a list of all my participated RPs. 'P(X)' shows how many pages, with X being the amount of pages.

If there's 'Completed' it's been locked.

There will be duplicates, but no more than one extra copy. I'll give it a second run to delete the duplicates in the morning.

In future do not double/triple post. There is no need to do that and can be considered as spam. Consider this a verbal warning on the matter.

you DO NOT Receive any Col or SP for anything less than 1 page.

I see a good 70% of posts not meeting the minimum posting requirement in a lot of these threads and that makes me strongly want to say the entire thread is void as that is what has occurred in the past. However looking at the times they were posted I am going to go for the benefit of the doubt and say some of them were made before the rule was heavily enforced.

IF a GM corrects me and states that this was a rule during that time then those threads will be voided. However it was before my time so I am giving the benefit to the player here.

Edit: I have been told that the rule was enforced at that time; so many of these threads contain one liners which do make them null/void those threads have been marked as incomplete.

I have gone through every single one of your threads; and despite the severe lack of RP requirements in the earlier ones; things seem to be ok.

There are ones which are incomplete so you cannot gain SP for incomplete topics; ones that are in mid battle you cannot just go "oh  I am done 'leaves' and finish the thread either. Ones that are incomplete I have marked as such. 

There are ones that just will be forever incomplete it seems;  but we all have RPs that are like that. NO SP can be awarded for those either.

There are a few SP's that are marked as incomplete; these you can continue however you must adhere to the new posting rules and that means NO ONE LINERS and ensure that your RP posts are at least 3 or more lines.

I will update this post with the total SP You have when I am finished going through your journal

Etheral you have 27 SP IN TOTAL

It's alright; there are no ramifications for a verbal warning: It is just a notice to say, "hey careful try not to do this"

I would also suggest splitting the incompletes away from your main RPs and utilize different fonts, spoiler tags, etc to clean up your journal. If there are any further issues or you need help please PM me.

This thread will now be locked as the matter is resolved.