SP-F5 "The Desert Takes Everything From You..." <<Blood in the Sand>> (Completed)

"My King, you said Hoya's...so there are more of them than just this one?" I asked solemnly. "There is a Hoya on every floor, it drops at random from enemies that you have battled intensely. The Hoya's reveal themselves to only the worthy of glory and power. When all the Hoya's have been gathered, the individual has a secret bestowed upon them that can change their very being if they wish" The King explained. "Why hide your existence like this? What happened to your people? Why are you even here to begin with?" I asked feverishly. A few moments of silence passed as the King bowed his head. "Another time, brother...." The king faded away with the environment, I found myself outside the gates of the village, the moon shining brightly in the sky.

I walked into the village and stepped onto the teleport pad. "First floor" I muttered to myself. A hum was heard and I was shot off once again. After materializing on the first floor, I felt my heart burdened with the information I had learned from King Minos.. So there are people in here that have suffered that are not even really human...is this world just a mess of chaos and oppression?... Just another reason to clear this game and get back to my real life...I walked towards the city center, hoping to find something to take my mind off of todays events...