As the top says this is just an idea so if it messes with somethin don't yell at me

I have always liked the idea of a quest that does not give a potion or weapon or armor but col. A quest that is mildly hard so a level 5 could beat it with a low leveled group or a level 15 could beat it with it be easy. So I was thinking all night about a new quest that could give col and still be in line so I came up with this.

Quest name: Making a living (Dont yell at me i know I stole the earning a living idea)

Quest description: A town in floor six has been robbed blind by bandits. The town has offered a quest to travel into the jungle and find the bandits cave and get all the things stolen back to the town safely.

Requirements: Must be a page long (21 posts) must fight two thieves (30 HP each 2 base damage)

Rewards: 500 col + your regular 400

I thank you for your time to read this.

-It couldn't be called Earning a Living
- We already have a quest with bandits

But the idea of having a Col related quest sounds reasonable would have to work out a way to ensure people don't abuse it; like I wouldn't want it to be a repeatable quest. Otherwise people would keep doing it and just get more and more col.

I am hoping to have a floor boss for each Floor; and I might include a Col reward for some of those; and make sure that the quest cannot be repeated to gain the extra loot/Col maybe.