[Op-F1] The evil food poisoner. (No limit of people)

But...I didn't... She cried. I'm innocent! If I was the one, Why would I try to figure it out? She stamped her foot and then stood on his foot. You mean brat! She then saw and heard the thump and the running. She ran to see it. She saw The man, and the other people. He's too sickly to be the criminal... She muttered and walked away. 

Crozeph landed on some crates on the other end of the alley cornering the hooded figure. Some of the crates was destroyed making them shatter and get carried away by the wind. He then smiled and crossed his arms "I've got quite a decent evasion stats to chase you so tell me, why are you eyeing the youngins back there?" he asked. The hooded figure remained quiet before unsheathing the weapon and pointing it a Crozeph "out of the way! this is none of your business!" a girly voice was heard. Crozeph raised his eyebrow "sooo, do you have anything to do with the food poisoning?" he asked "tell the truth or I'll shatter that stick you call as a rapier" he added. The girl pulled down her hood and looked angrily at Crozeph "look I was trying to steal and since you just yelled where I am, my plan is busted" she said before sheathing her weapon  and walking past Crozeph. "You'll steal?" he asked. Crozeph opened his inventory and tried transferring col to the player "you'll get in trouble with that, next just ask or work hard for it" he told her.

The girl replied with a scowl before taking the col and it made Crozeph smiled "even stealing is entering the world of Aincrad" he said. Crozeph then made his way back to the other end of the alley and looked at where the investigation group was. As Crozeph appeared back to the streets he bumped into someone, a girl and probably the head of the investigation whom he saw earlier when he was waltzing at the roof "aren't you the one calling the shots here?" he asked her.

• 10 months later...