PP-F4) Avalanche

Rusty rushed the beast as soon as it hit Jacob. He was injured seriously and the monster probably wouldn't stop till he was dead. Charging up his sword, Rusty ran as fast as he could at <Avalanche> and swung at it in a X formation leaving a deep red gash in said X form. He jumped back and helped Jacob to his feet before returning to Calrex's side. This battle needed to end now, the sooner the better. "Switch" Rusty yelled as his oak-coloured eyes continued to analyzed the creature's movements as to make a decent strategy to beat it.

Jacob's HP24/27

Rusty's HP:  22/22
Calrex's HP41/41

<Avalanche> 27/50

ID:14873 BD: 6 

ID: 14874

Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +1) = 4 (Man I'm getting horrible rolls O_O)

As Rusty switched out Calrex rushed in once again. This battle seemed different from before, like he was having difficulty actually getting a strike on Avalanche. Of course he probably also figured that because he was in a different mental state during his past fight it might have some influence on his current performance.

"I'll need to be careful. If the cold persona actually is that much of a benefit I'll need to make sure I don't get reliant on it. Or else if might become addictive or habitual."

He threw his fist forward in an attempt to strike at Avalanche's knee area to try and knock it off balance, but as Avalanche rotated once more his attack flew clear of the mark. He gave a small small sigh of disappointment as he leapt back, "Alright switch. Go for it Jacob!"

HP List

Jacob: 24/27
Rusty: 22/22

Calrex: 41/41

Enemies:

Avalanche: 27/50

• 4 weeks later...

ID: 15847 BD:6 MD:10

Jacob watched as the two boys attcked the Collosal ice figure. Then it was his turn. He grabbed his blade and ran quickly at it. He jumped up and struck the figures chest. Jacob watched as the giant ice fist threw him into the ground and repeately hit him. Jacob pushed himself forward to avoid getting hit again. He looked at Rusty to tell him that it was his turn. Jacob looked at his health and seen it was getting low. Man I suck.

Jacob 20/27

Rusty 22/22

Calrex 41/41

Avalanche 22/50