(OP-F1) A Pleasant Night In An Unpleasant World

"Whatever." Zeri told Crozeph as he sheathed his weapon. Then Zeri noticed Kotori trying to leave the group, and Zeri told her, "If you want to leave, go ahead. It's not like any of us is trying to stop you." Then Zeri said something quiet in hopes that nobody hears him, "It's not like any of us really cares anyway." Then Raissuh had answered his question but stopped mid sentence. "Pal what?" Zeri asked Raissuh before he took out his spear and threw it at a nearby crow. Zeri then disapointingly said to Raissuh, "I can understand that you're tense right now, but that's still no reason to strike an innocent crow. It's not like he did anything to harm you..."

Crozeph slighty raised both his hands, waving it at the girl "ahh sorry about noticing your move at the dagger, I'm just putting this new skill to use after putting some thought of investing on it" he said. Crozeph made a nervous smile now that Zeri is talking to her "another trouble caused" he thought. Crozeph was just hoping to joke around, make one laugh, annoy the other, and then have a nice talk after apologizing but it seems he got overboard. A crow then cawed from a afar then was impaled by the spear. Crozeph swallowed hard "if that was her dagger or his spear, it'll shave a huge part of my health bar" he said "minus the feathers" he added. Crozeph has been seeing the girl make her way out of the group after Zeri talk "if you're leaving, I suggest someone accompany you to a safe zone" he told her "I just escaped from a huge grasshopper a few hours ago, and sorry for the trouble" he told her.