PP F1 Winter is Coming (Snow. And Klick) (COMPLETE)

The sky was clear and the wind sutle breeze cooled the player as he bathed in the sun on a field of swaying grass. It was a beautiful day of many on the first floor. Klick was far enough from the city to bask in the silence bit close enough so that the mobs woul not bother him. With idea of forming a guild still in his mind, he thought about who he wanted to help. Clearly he wanted to assist people of his level but the idea of beefing used would always arise. He smiled as he closed his eyes. "I guess I just have to make our bounds that much stronger.

Snow tried stay in but couldn't resist. She walked out in the meadows. Her long twin tails were blowing in the breeze. She was pink in the face because of the sun, Her skin was delicate. 'Stupid sun...' She muttered. Then she suddenly fell over something "OW" she shouted. She got up, still rubbing the side of her face that hit the ground. She looked down and saw a person, It was a boy. "WHY THE HELL YOU HAVE TO SIT WHERE I TRIP?!" She shouted at him. She didn't bother to looked at his face, She was too busy rubbing her face hoping the pain would go away soon. 

Klick rolled over in agony as a girl tripped over him. She started yelling at him, probably for tripping her but Klick knew he was not in the wrong. "Why are you... not walking on... main road. Instead you... walking over my napping spot?" Responded Klick with his poor japanese speaking skills. He rubbed his head and slowly stood up. For all he knew, he could get stepped on again, and he was not having that. He took a good look at her level and saw she was lower then him. His tone changed seeing that the player was new and probably did not know about that spot being perfect for naping. "Look, I'm sorry for tripping you, but you need situation awareness. Don't just walk places blindly."

"I CAN WALK WHERE I WANT!!!" she screamed still rubbing her face. "Your the one who was lying in a free meadow, your lucky I don't like high heels...." She mumbled. Then she sat down. "But I see why you like this place to nap, The sun is just in the middle here..." She covered her eyes with her hand as the sun was in the way. She got out a little bit of food she made, She wasn't very good at cooking though.  She started eating some and finally finished it, as she had lots more, She decided to offer. "Would you like a sandwich?" She offered and help it out, for If he did want one he could just take it.

Klick look at the amateur sandwich. Clearly she was not a cook profession, because if she was, it would be downright impossible to accidently make something that was edible but not outright look perfect. Still he did not want to sully her gestor so picked up the sandwich and took a small bite. He smile and took another bite. It did not really have a strong flavor but then again she was not a cook. He placed the item on his lap, “Thank you... I owe you… a meal. My name is Klick.â€

"My name is Al- I mean Snow..." She muttered and kept eating her food. "Your not good at Japanese, Are you?" She asked after a while passed. She stopped eating and put her bag of cooking away. "So are you Japanese? I'm not technically Japanese...I'm French..." She said and got up. She held out her hand to help him get up easily. 

Klick sighed now that his secert, which was not really a secert, was found out. He grabbed her hand and lifted his self up using his own strengh so he would not pull the girl down. "I... can read and write... just speaking is hard..."I'm from America... and go to college here." He brushed off the dirt off his back and started stretching. He got a better look at the girl to see she was pretty short as he had a good inch on her. And she had ice blue hair. Was this how the french looked. It was very pretty at that. "So what... are you up too... besides stepping on Americans?" he ask while joking with a smile. Hopefully she was doing something he could help out with, as he was pretty bored his self.

"Very...Nice" She grinned. "I never really knew what it was like in America, I pleaded mother and father to go there but we came to Japan to live here." She looked down but looked up and laughed at the joke. "I was walking around, Because I wanted to avoid the sun but couldn't. So I tripped over you and your stupid napping spot. What about you? Other then trying to trip up French people" She joked as well and then covered some of her face "Stupid sun" She said and felt the burn left on her pale skin and it showed clearly.

"Thinking about... how to win... Free everyone from this prison," He stared into the open field. Little specks of monsters walked around in endless patterns. "Trapped her for so long... Yet no community exist... Why are the weak left alone to possible die..." He turned to the extremely pale girl after she curse the sun. Then he summoned his shield from his inventory. It was not huge but it had enough size to act as shade. "The players... should help... one another. Only then, could escape. But everyone wants to play solo. Every day... we lose another fighter to the front lines... or to players. Every day someone loses hope... and gives up on escaping." His shield started to become heavier. "Sorry to cut speech short... but could we... sit under a tree, before you turn to ash?" As smile grew on his face as he hope she got the reference.

"I don't need a shield. My skin may get all red because of burns but I don't care" She smiled. She still sat down under the tree. She got out a book about the ice and read it . "I'm bored" She shouted. Then she jumped up "Wanna go to the townn?" She laughed, She was hyper from the drink she had drank. She bounced around saying something too fast not even she could hear herself.

Sweat rolled down the back of Klicks head as he watched the girl get super hyper all of a sudden. He wondered if he could even keep up with her energy levels. She seem eagered to go to town for what ever reason and klick could not really make out the rest of her words, "Ok ok, calm down we can go to town." He sigh having just sat down, he now had to get back up and walk all the way back to a populated area. "Maybe we can get you an parasel while we are at it" he wispered under his breath. After wiping off the dirt off his clothes he stretched and started walking to town with the energitic little girl with ice like hair and a snow pale skin which just loved to be in the sun. 

"Sorry sorry sorry for for for making making making you you you get get get up up up" She said seeing his expression. She couldn't help it. Once she drank or ate sugar she was bouncing up and down non-stop. She ran faster and faster and tripped over. She finally stopped then. "Ow..." She groaned and rubbed her head. "Whats up with me and tripping over things today?" She kept groaning.

Klick shook his head in confusion. He could not understand what she was trying to say but it sounded like she was repeating all of her words. Thinking he broke her, he immediately started to aplogize and ask her to calm down before she would hurt her self. However it was too late. She fell and hit the ground which seemed to calm her down. Klick covered his mouth to hide the smirk which was growing on his face. He did not like to see people get hurt, but watching people trip was just plain hilarious. He held out his hand to help her up, "You ok?"

"I saw you laugh" she poker faced. All the same she grabbed his hand and got up. "Ow..." She muttered and rubbed her head again. She kicked the rock to mark her pain and then stopped. "Anyway..." She mumbled. She turned back to Klick. "So, Wanna learn some French?" She said and laughed. She didn't expect him to say yes, as she meant it as a joke. Suddenly she felt a cold thing of water. She looked up and saw it was snowing. "What? and It was just really sunny...?" She said.  

The girl called up out on laughing which maked Klick laugh. He did not laugh... yet, but if she felt so strongly about it, he might as well laugh. Then she ask him about learning french. He continued laughing as that was even funnier. He was having a hard enough time with japanese so why would he want to struggle more with french. Then she something about it snow which made him fall on the floor. This girl was completely funny. She had to be in his guild. "I like you kid. You got humor, how about you join..." then he felt something cold land on his  head. "What the.." He did not know the weather could change so frequently. Also he did not particually enjoy snow, after the blizzard of XX where he was shoveling it for a weeks straight... Lets just say his arm strenght grew 3 sizes that week. After all of this he felt he might as well ask the girl his question, "So do you want to join Blue Core?"

"Sure! I love the colour blue anyway!" She grinned. She looked kind of normal when it was snowing. "I love the snow..." She said. he got a snowflake on her hand and held it until it melted. Everybody around here was cold and shivering, Yet Snow wasn't. "Its too warmmm" She whined. Though it was freezing it was burning hot for her. "Are you too warm? Its too warm...." She said. 

Klicks cheered for the newest member of the Core. Then he pulled out a paper which read Charter on it and showed it to Snow for her to sign. As for her question, Klick was indifferent. His armor was well insulated so it kept most of the warm from sunbathing. "I dont know... being too warm, but i am equiped for this." He smiled seeing how happy Snow was about the weather change. He also knew that if he could her her higher level, she would have alot more fun on a future floor. After all this is what Blue Core was made for. Creating a home for people while preparing them for the future at hand. As he waited for her to sign he looked up at the sky, "I wonder.... why the freak weather change?"

Snow got out her snowflake pen and signed the piece of paper. "Maybe the weather changed because its coming into winter, My favorite season" She sighed. "I wish it would come quicker in the real world, It really is beautiful" She said and caught another snow flake. " If only it was always like this..." She sighed and nearly fell. "I always fall when I think about it" She said and crossed her arms crossly.

Klick chuckled as snow almost fell. the snow was piling up so she was not in any danger of hurting her self, but still. Snow would be falling into the snow, and that would bring about the ultimate corny joke which must never be told. He turn to the sky, "Eh.. Winter is coming..." then he turned to Snow who still seemed to be enjoying herself. He remembered this really old show which was always said that line in reference to a zombie like race. "Hopefully not with any white walkers," he added. He beleived that is what the show called them, but he was not sure. Also he did not know if Japan's translation called them something different, so he went with a literal one. Still he would give Snow some kudo points if she knew what he was referencing. He stretched out his arms and fell into the snow bank. As his armor was keeping him warm he did not care about the snow, infact it probably would make a nice place to nap.

Snow picked up a piece of snow and threw it at him. You deserve it. She shrugged. Then she fell back into the snow, luckily the snow was high enough. She sighed and though About her life so far. Snow was basically the only time she went out young, Then barely went out in the sun when she turned 10. Now she was 15 and she hardly ever went out. Now she was out all the time. By now her burns had gone and her face was pale again. She sighed and sat up.