PP F1 Winter is Coming (Snow. And Klick) (COMPLETE)

As the snowball hit his face, he quicky rose up shivering. His one weakness was his face for it was not shielded from the icy flakes of uniqueness. He shook his head and wiped off all of its coldness and turned to Snow. He rolled up a snowball and threw it at her then he proccedded to build a snow fort to shield him from the cold war which was about to start. "I may not be frost born, but i know how to chuck a mean snowball." Then he procceded to make a bunch of snowballs. He knew that snow proabably was way better then him so he had to play to his strength which was having a head start and being just plain awesome... Fine... just having a head start in the game.

Suddenly, Snow threw multiple snowballs at his face, She was a skilled snow person. If somebody threw a snowball it somehow made her stronger. You are Lameee She laughed. She fell back and went in the snow. The snow was deep but she hit her head as she fell. She sat up straight away and started crying. MY HEAD IS SO SORE She cried. When she touched the back of her head lots of red liquid came out on her finger. Blood...She gulped. 

Klick saw the blood dripping from her face and knew it was time to stop playing. He ran over and wrapped a bandage over it. "Ok... it is getting late... It was fun playing but i have to tend to my shop..." Klick smiled as now his guild was growing slowly but surely. One day he wanted to be sitting at a table inside a big establishment with Blue Core memories all over the wall. He wanted to be surrounded by members who cared about each other, and were ready to take on the world. "one step at a time Klick, one step at a time..."

(ending RP for sake of successfully recruiting you to the guild. If you want to rp some more, then i would be happy to make another PP with you which could go on for a much longer period of time)

Snow. and Klick get and 1 sp 200 col