[PP-F1] Making some friends (Teayre, Kotori, Meokka)

Stepping into the shop, Teayre sighs. It'd been a long day she had been out training remember her teachings, it felt like she should ache all over, but the game stopped that. Sighing as she slid into one of the booths in the Starlight Cafe she leaned back against the wall, closing her eyes entering a reverie about the first time herself and Calrex came here. Blushing she heard footsteps coming towards her, opening her eyes again she saw the waiter stood there tapping her feet. Smiling up at her she places her order.

"I'll have the usual please, one strawberry sundae."

As the waiter pottered away she shut her eyes again, opening her menu she checked over her equipment before sighing.

"Looks like I'll need to get some more perfect items... I can't carry on with just the basics... Although I do like my katana."

Placing her blade on the table she unsheathes it despite the game keeping the blade in immaculate condition she takes one of the cloth napkins and begins to buffer the blade taking her time and pouring her love into it. Her eyes soften as she does so.

"Callie... I can't believe you got me this... It's so... It's so perfect."

As she finishes cleaning the blade she returns it to its sheath, resting it on her lap just as the waiter comes round with her order, she tucks in slowly this time as opposed to her usual rushed eating of the treat.

Kotori quietly leaned against a tree outside the Starlight Cafe that she had become accustomed to going to. She had grown bored of watching the people pass by from a cubicle inside said cafe. She flipped her dagger, almost transfixed as the steel bladed hilt soared through the air and always landing handle first in her hand. She almost adored it, it was her little companion throughout all her time in SAO and for a period of time she breifly considered naming it. This didn't happen however, if Kotori actually named the weapon, she would have to accept the fact she was alone. It scared her, the loneliness, the possibility of dieing without anybody ever knowing.... or caring. Kotori however never showed her emotions, except irritation at times. She didn't think people cared anyway. She pinched herself when she felt herself tearing up, telling herself to suck it up. Maybe she could ignore it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Meokka

Meokka was window shopping. Was food necessary? She stopped and looked into the cafe. She sighed unsure if she was even hungry. Without cole though she couldn't test how eating food would effect her in this world, or if it was even needed. It was weird adapting to the laws of this new world, but worth it. She noticed something fly in the reflection of the window and without hesitation ducked. She turned to where she saw the object and saw a female there. She stood upright and looked where the other girl was looking out of curiosity. Then watched her pinch herself. 

"Erm....Hey there." she waved meekly. "Have you been in that shop before?" She figured she'd make the best of her situation.

Teayre leaned back in her chair looking through the window and begins to stare into empty space as she recognises the two girls by a tree outside her little haunt. Chuckling to herself as Meokka nervously speaks to Kotori, Teayre pushes herself out of her little cubicle and poking her head out the door waves to the pair.

“Kotori! Meokka! Come on inside, have something on me!â€

With that she darts back inside and orders a couple of chocolate sundaes with three large hot chocolates all with a swirl of whipped cream on top. Drumming her fingers on the table Teayre rests her head on her other hand her eyes gazing across the room into an elegant picture that depicts a mirage of swirls.

“I wonder if that’s what’s going on in our heads at the moment… It’d be interesting to find out how though… Oh well no use pondering something I’d never be able to understand… Where are those girls though?â€

Returning her gaze to the window to see the pair still standing there, standing up Teayre stomps out of the building even though it had only been a few seconds since she had popped her head out and walks up to the two taller girls.

“Oi! You two, get your butts inside and stop looking so dreary Kotori dear, it is very unbecoming.â€

With that Teayre reaches up to grab their ears but thinks better of it before shaking her head and heading back inside to slouch down just as the order arrives, quickly ordering another strawberry sundae she resumes her tapping on the table.

Guest Meokka

After a bit Moekka came in with Kotori on her back.

"I guess she was window shopping too long. Salutations Teayre, you don't have to go through all the trouble for me."

She was taken aback by the woman's generosity. She followed Teayre to the booth and set Kotori down and tried to make the girl comfterable by placing her head on her own (Kotori's) arms.

"I hope that's okay." he rubbed the back of her neck. "I'd let her use my lap however I do not know if that would upset her." she sighed.

It was then the sundae was placed in front of her and she stared at it.

"That looks amazing." it was unlike her to be childish but with such a delectable sweet in front of her she couldn't resist.

Looking up at Kotori she sees that the girl has fallen asleep, sighing she pats the sleeping girl on the head. As she did so a waited came up with Teayre’s second strawberry sundae, smiling she pays the waited for all of the bits and looks up at Meokka.

“I’ll race you, see who can finish their sundae first.â€

As she finished speaking Teayre had already dived straight in, seeming like she inhaled the sweet ice cream. Smiling at the taller girl opposite her, she looks at the table seeing Beleram eyeing up the spare sundae. Banging her hand on the table she causing all the cutlery to clang.

“BELERAM! What have I said about sweets you’re not allowed them, it’ll make you sick here I’ll see if they have any raw meat for you.â€

Beckoning the waiter back over Teayre holds a quick conversation, before he nods at the girl and heads out into the kitchen.

“Sorry Meokka, he’s becoming more rowdy each day.â€

Guest Meokka

"Oh, I really shouldn't, I'm trying to watch my wei-" she stared seeing her start to chow down.

Instantly she picked up her spoon and started to eat hers quickly. She got some on her cheek but didn't seem to notice or care as she inhaled the sweet. Sweets her bane. She loved them! Her heckles raised at the sudden rush of cold.

"Bah!" she made a face as she got a brain freeze. 

She barely heard the clang of the spoon from her competition that bested her in the eating contest. 

"Ah....Well done. Ooooh." she pinched the bridge of her nose. "So cold. Ow. I suppose it's so good that it did damage to me." she joked. "I'll be okay soon. I promise. I will finish it in a moment."

After a bit she went back to eating the dessert. Savoring it.

"Mmm." she beamed. "Thank you so much for this."

Chuckling to herself Teayre begins to point to everything around them.

“Stupid, we’re in a game world your weight isn’t affected by what you eat here. I think I’ve lived off of steak and strawberry sundaes since the game started and I’m still as small as ever…â€

As the waiter came back over, small bits of pheasant stripped on a small plate blood oozing from them. Teayre takes one and tosses it at Beleram who jumps catching it in his mouth and begins to snap it up.

“So what did you fancy doing after this? I’m thinking a bit of training would be good, we can leave Kotori in Calrex and mines room across the way. Maybe we can head out and kill some wolves or boars or something.â€

Guest Meokka

"That sounds like a great idea! Shame we don't know a tailor or cook, the meat and fur might be desirable if we find any S rank items. I'm just paranoid I guess. It's hard to remember this place isn't real. I want to stay in shape and kill monsters. I know that sounds really.....Strange." the line between reality would get hazzy, maybe because it was too hard to think this wasn't real sometimes.

She knew that Teayre was real, and that these walls were not. The mind was easily tricked into thinking it was all real. Maybe it was better that way. 

"It makes it easy to understand that something not real can hurt me if I believe it to be real. Otherwise I might get too reckless. I'd never want to be that person. Either way, I wouldn't mind questing with you. I can carry her to the room if you show me the way captain." she saluted to her out of habit. 

“Meokka. We’ve. Been. Through. This. Before.â€

Teayre’s eyes narrowed as Meokka saluted to her, her lips thin as she spat out the words.

“I’ll take her you wait outside for me, I’ll need to leave a note in case Calrex comes back whilst we’re out. Beleram you finish your food and keep Meokka company alright?â€

The eagle screeched in agreement causing several of the patrons in the Starlight Café to cover their ears with their hands momentarily. As she hoisted Kotori onto her back Teayre headed out of the building and to her room in the Hogsback Inn across the way, nodding at the tavern keeper as she did so. Setting her down she sends a quick PM to Calrex.

Subject: Room in Inn

Heya Callie-kun I’ve put Kotori in our room, she was going to be coming out with Meokka and myself but she fell asleep so I’ve left her there so she’s safe. I’ll need to introduce you to Meokka at some point… Although she keeps saluting me… IT’S ANNOYING!

Love you lots, and stay safe.

Teayre x

Heading back down the stairs she practically flies out of the door as Beleram soars into it landing in her face, spluttering Teayre pulls him off her and shifts him to her shoulder.

“Easy boy, What about Meokka did you leave her alone?â€

Guest Meokka

She wondered who that was but seeing as she was already up and moving she didn't ask. She sat with the eagle and tried to feed him without getting hurt. She'd watch it sear at the meat with his talons and peck at the food. She just smiled and after feeding it once left him to eat on his own worried it would get annoyed at her if she tried to help anymore. After he flew off she looked at where he was going.

"No, wait, Beleram!" 

Her chair crashed to the floor as she darted after the bird.

"Wait! Hang on! I'm suppose to watch you! She won't forgive me if I lose yo-"

She almost ended up tackling Teayru but managed to veer to her left and against one of the doors.

"Holy.....Well that could have ended badly." she relaxed.

Meokka moved away from the wall and readjusted herself. She saluted to Teayre.

"I'm all right, and I'm happy Beleram just went to you and not off someplace on his own. Urk." she realized she was saluting and slowly put her hands behind her back.

This habit wasn't about to go away any time soon.

"Well lets get to hunting hen shall we?"

ID: 15323

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 1

“Beleram….â€

Her eyes had narrowed as she grabbed the snowy eagle by the scruff of its neck. Planting him firmly on her shoulder she sighs, her shoulders falling down and she could be seen visibly relaxing. Offering her hand to Meokka, Teayre smiles at the girl.

“Don’t worry, he’s normally by my side twenty four seven so I kind of expected this… Even if he’s a pain.†Chuckling to herself, “Seriously stop being so tense all the time Meo, it’ll be the end of you.â€

Gently punch the other girls shoulder Teayre nods at her.

“Yeah, lets head out. Same as before Meo, okay?â€

With that Teayre starts running out of the safe zone almost immediately after she has done so she spots a boar drawing her blade, she breathes out for a moment as Beleram takes flight screeching at the top of his lungs. The boar looks up as Teayre stamps her foot into the ground flying forwards slicing along the flank of the creature.

“Meokka! Switch!â€

HP LIST

Teayre: 44/44

Meokka: 13/13

Boar: 19/24 5 DMG ( 1 + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Guest Meokka

(So you have to post the mob die every time as well?)

Meokka was surprised to hear a nickname. Then she was punched. This was all very new to her. Before she could react to it though Teayre ran off. She jumped a bit and hurried after the smaller girl. She looked up seeing the boar. 

"Got it!" She ran at the small tusked boar. "HAAA!"

She swung her lance but the boar was too fast for her.

"Look out it's heading right for you!"

ID:15327, BD 2, MD 10

ID: 15338

BD: 7 (6 + 1 ACC)

MD: 6 ( 8 – 2 EVA)

The boar grunted from Teayre’s attack turning it saw another girl approach it as the blue haired girl swung for it the boar was already gone charging for Teayre, catching her with its tusks the boar sends her to one side. Teayre flips as the boar almost skewers her, gritting her teeth from the damage the boar dealt her. As she lands she pushes straight off her katana arcing round the blade looked as it created and eagles wing in the air which vanished as the Oikawa Kanashiki struck the boar severing its tusks.

“Meokka try again! You can do it.â€

Jumping away from the boar she watched it carefully her guard up, Beleram soared in circles in the air above them screeching loudly as he eyed the battle going on below.

HP List

Teayre: 43/44 1 DMG

Boar: 14/24 5 DMG ( 1 + 2 Skill + 2 Weapon)

Guest Meokka

15343 BD 4

She went to swing at the boar but it was far to interested in in the acrobat. Her blade struck the ground as the agile board bolted from her.

"Tch tami baka! I'll get you next time."

She twirled her spear in a rage and got ready for the next attack invigorated with anger at the slippery boar.

(Gonna wait for Kotori she said she'd be back n_n)

Light filled her eyes as Kotori awakened from her long slumber. She blinked a few times, confirming that she was still alive and breathing. Sitting upwards, she looked around the place she was in, most likely a room in an inn. There was a couple of items strewn around the room, some on top of the bed she was on. Last thing she remembered doing was falling asleep in a tavern, most likely Teayre or the other girl she had met had a room in the building and her placed her here. It was blatantly obvious that they had left her behind to do other stuff, but it was easy to catch up to the two of them. After all, Kotori had added Teayre as a friend, this allowed to her track while she was on the field. So Kotori materialized her dagger and set off, wanting to do just that. First thing she did however was PM Teayre, stating that she was on her way towards them.

ID: 15428

BD: 3 ( 2 + 1 AC)

MD: 9 [+ 1 DMG]

“Almost Meokka, Keep trying you can do it I’m sure!â€

As Teayre watched the boar carefully she jumped back is it charged at her dodging it narrowly, stepping back she lowers her Katana towards it as it lunges towards her, suddenly a notification popped up on her window.

“I wonder who th-“

Her train of thought interrupted as the boar slams into her stomach sending Teayre rolling away.

“Damnit, Meokka take over for a second I’ve got a message.â€

Calling up her menu she accesses her messages seeing the message from Kotori she smiles quickly typing out a reply.

Kotori! Sorry we left you in the room we thought it’d be best to let you sleep if you were that tired to fall asleep standing, we’re just by the fields outside the main gate you shouldn’t be able to miss us.

“Kotori’s coming Meokka!â€

HP List

Teayre: 41/44 2 DMG

Kotori: 15/15 

Boar: 14/24

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meokka

16671 BD8

Meokka quickly switched with Teayre! She whistled at the boar trying to get it's attention but it seemed focused on Teayre still. She narrowed her amethyst eyes and ran at the boar. "Notice me instead!" she shouted. She ran at the boar and used her lance to hit it in the shoulder. She was so close to it's leg.

If I can get it's leg maybe it won't be able to run!

"Now isn't the time to look at mail Teayre! It's not worth the risk!"

HP List

Teayre: 41/44 2 DMG

Boar: 12/24 -1dmg -1skill

ID: 17330
BD: 6 (5 + 1 ACC)

MD: 3 (5 – 2 EVA)

Pivoting Teayre watches as Meokka strikes the boar in the shoulder, flicking her mail away as the boar charge s at her Teayre jumps backwards smiling. Winking over at the blue haired girl as cocky look on her face.

“Don’t worry about me Meo, I’ll be fine okay?â€

As she finished speaking Teayre charged towards the boar a grin on her face as she ducked down to the left dodging a strike from the boar’s tusk, her katana glistening in the beating sun it strikes the flank of the creature. Red crystals spurting out and disappearing as Teayre leaps away.

“Switch! Get that thing Meokka!â€

Teayre: 41/44

Boar: 7/24 5 DMG (1 + 2 Weapon + 2 Skill)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Meokka

18714 BD7

She nodded hearing Teayre's request. She ran at the boar and stabbed it in the shoulder knocking it over for a second. It got back up snorting angrily at her. Meokka jumped back and looked over to Kotori. What happened? Did she fall asleep or something? She looked back at the boar ready to kill the creature. "Here it comes you'll be up soon!"

Teayre: 41/44

Boar: 5/24 2 DMG (1 + 1 Skill)