[PP-F1] Making some friends (Teayre, Kotori, Meokka)

It was clear to Kotori where the two other players were respective to where she was. It was simple. The boar had low hp and if she just managed to land a hit, Teayre would have the chance to finish it off. No point in making a fool out of herself in this attack, she would need to do how she originally figured it out. She dashed at the animal with her dagger glowing radiantly. Her eyes were focused on the left part of the stomach, the area where she actually land a hit for once. Finally, she made her move. She stabbed inwards and let the weapon do the work. After landing a critical on the beast, she went to the two of them's side. "Teayre, finish it off. Its weakened."

Teayre: 41/44

Meokka: 13/13

Kotori: 15/15

Boar: 1/24 (-4HP)

ID: [18796]

BD: [9] (3DMG + 1Crit = 4DMG)

Guest Meokka

18797 9

"Nice attack there I think it all but fell over!" Meokka beamed happily seeing the boar take a nasty hit from Kotori. "Thanks for getting it out of sorts. I might be able to handle it. Miss. Kotori!" she placed her lance on her arm and readied it showing Kotori respect and praise for taking on the boar the way she did. It inspired Meokka and increased her moral. "Here I go then! HA!" She rushed forwards and she waited for the right moment. She thrust her lance forwards and pierced the boar's forehead. There was a shower of blue light as it was killed. Meokka looked at the rest of the party and gave a thumbs up to them.

Teayre: 41/44

Meokka: 13/13

Kotori: 15/15

Boar: 1/24 -3 = dead boar

ID: 18934 LD: 19

Smiling Teayre runs over to both of the girls giving them each a hug in turn “Well done guys, so what do you want to do now? There’s a small farm nearby I visit regularly there’s a sort of assault that goes on there regularly but also there’s a lovely little stream nearby it that’s great for swimming in.†Looking around Teayre walks off a few paces before flopping down in the field as she sits down she shifts uncomfortably. Reaching a hand down beneath her she retrieves a small gem from underneath her adding it to her inventory she smiles. Beckoning her two partners to join her she leans back lying flat now. An eagle screech from above before flying in and landing on Teayre’s stomach and began to gently peck at her. “B-Beleram stop it! Come on you stop it!â€

Teayre gains 1 Material

Guest Meokka

19093 ld3

Meokka hugged her back. She sat down next to her. She noticed the gem. She smiled finding Teayre rather lucky.  She reached over and gave Belram a gentle pat. She then moved on her back.

"A farm huh? I wonder why monsters attack it." she was curious. "Should we go there today or wait another day to visit it?" Meokka asked her. 

The stream sounded nice but she was also a little afraid of it.

"I'm not sure I want to swim in SAO. I don't know what will happen. I'd rather not experiment with it." She also wasn't sure if she could even swim in SAO. "I can't swim."

Smiling at Meokka, Teayre looks down as her menu pings, bringing up the menu she finds a pm as the small red head quickly reads it she swiftly closes it down looking at the two girls. "I'm really sorry, I'm going to have to dash something has just come up and I need to sort it out urgently. I'll send a pm about the farm if you guys like?" Waving at them Teayre jumps up before quickly darting away to the teleport plaza of floor one. As she ported out to the fourth floor the girl let out a sigh, "Say Beleram what am I going to do... Anyways let's go meet Calrex for this avalanche quest shall we?" Looking at her eagle, Beleram swooped low cawing as he led Teayre back to her shop.

Thread Complete

Meokka - 200 Col & 1 SP

Kotori - 200 Col & 1 SP

Teayre - 1 SP