[PP-F2] Karate Kid, Part IV <Breaking the Unbreakable> (X)

"Fun? You think THIS is fun?! You think watching other people die is fun?! You nothing but a fool..." Zeri said to X as he pushed him off of his chest. Zeri ran towards X as he tried to punch him, but missed completely and fell to the ground. With tears coming out of his eyes Zeri punched the ground and said to X, "How in the hell can you think watching someone die is fun. Watching ANYBODY die is not fun. Killing...isn't...fun... Nothing involving murder is fun. Nobody...should have to go through that...not through what I've been through. You don't know how killing can traumatize people." Zeri then got up, wiped his eyes and said to X, "Is there anything else you can do that doesn't involve trying to kill people. Please, is there anyway else you can try to do?"

ID: 16130 BD: 1

After I spoke my lesson to Zeri his face changed into a psychotic sort of cry. I listened as he talked about killing being fun and stuff. For some reason he yelled at me about killing again. Here I am trying to teach the guy already regretting it and he's yelling at me.

Dodging his critical fail of an attack I instinctively went to do a counter.

16134 BD:7

As I ducked under his attack I punched his side and then head buttee his head back. Zeri seriously thought I was gonna kill him. Now that I think about it his gear isn't that good so maybe he's loaded with col.

"Look! If you think I'm gonna kill you than so be it! Give me all the col you have or else I'm gonna kill you and take it!" I shouted at Zeri and made a fist.

Zeri:3/25

X: 40/41

After getting up from X's attack, Zeri started to feel faint as he checked his health. "3... I can't...I can't go on." Then X told him to give up his col or he was going to kill him. Without having any sign of hesitation, Zeri opened his menu and gave him all the col he had on him. "Here, take it and go. I'll learn this skill myself, since it seems you don't care if I live or not." Then Zeri went over to where Chaosbreaker was, picked it up and sheathed it, looked at X and said to him, "Don't know if anyone told you this but you're not a good teacher." Then Zeri started to head over to where the unbreakable boulder was, not caring if X would follow him or not.

-200 col

I looked at my menu very displeased at the ammount of col Ive recived. Usually when someone pays for there life there's more. Unless you think your mugger is stupid which makes you dumber if he's not because you'll die. Even if this was all the col he had I could probably sell his gear somewhere. Then I tallied up all the times he's pissed me off... Today alone.

"Alright Zeri... Sorry about this." I said as I began charging at him.

16154 BD:5+1 ACC=6

I then came up behind and threw him at the bolder watching as he shattered into blue polygons. I then patted my coat looking for something but then I couldn't remember what it was. When no loot screened appeared I suddenly remembered that players don't drop items when they die... This is unfortunate for me and Zeri.... Mostly me.

"Maruchan were leaving come on boy!" I said cheerfully to the dog as I headed out the woods.