[SP:F1] The Grand Master Tailor's Wish <<Earning a Living Quest>> (ABANDONED!)

BD:4

MD:7

“Nooooooo,†Anna whined. “No more.â€

She stood there tapping her foot refusing to fight. The Watacco took the opportunity to swip at her and give her a small cut. “Nope, not going to be baited you little jerk!†She said refusing to do anything. The Watacco hopped about making little chirping noises obviously egging her on.

“Ha,ha… I said NO you little son of a…†she paused right there because this was a family friendly zone. 

Azazel: 23/25

Watacco: 2/13

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BD: 1 (IHU sooo bad dice roller!)

MD: 7

Anna still wasn’t fighting. She was too angry. This quest was a joke and so was the evil old troll who issued it. If she ever made it back to that part of town again, she was going to punch that old woman out. “Screw you and your quest Nana!â€

The Watacco struck again, leaving another bitty scratch. “You better knock your junk off, you, or I will finish you off. Go on… go play with your stupid little friends!â€

Azazel: 22/25

Watacco: 2/13

BD:7(+1 dmg) ABOUT TIME!

MD:4

Azazel: 22/25

Watacco: 0/13 DEAD!!!! GOOD DAMN YOU!

Anna had become so entirely flustered that she picked up her sword and stabbing it right through the tiny beasty. It gave a cry and then shattered same as all the others. “Thank goodness!†She didn’t even bother to pick up her reward.

Instead the woman marched herself back to town, found the fat farmer, gave him his quest requirement of cotton. Once that was done, she opened her quest panel and without hesitation she canceled the <<Earning a Living Quest>> .

<<QUEST FAILED>> Popped up on her display and Anna gave 0 Fox about it.

“F*#% this! I’m out!â€

She said and threw up her hands and went in search of beer!