New possible combat skill

I was thinking... I'm a D&D Player and some classes have the option of a bonus attack, depending on either their class or abilities. So I was thinking maybe we could incorporate a possible Combo Attack skill?

The player would keep rolling the dice with each successful attack, causing a Combo Chain. Be warned that the mob will also have the chance to retaliate during the chain.

I understand that this would be a rather "Broke" skill, which is why I have set limitations on it:

First, your BD MUST be higher than the MD...

Example: BD: 7 & MD: 4 = Roll a second attack

Example: BD: 7 & MD: 9 = Failed combo

Second, if the mob manages to pull off a hit on you during the chain, the combo will end, regardless of the results...

Example: Turn 1: BD: 9 MD: 4 (Initiate chain)

Turn 2: BD: 6 MD: 2 (Combo continues)

Turn 3: BD: 7 MD: 6 (Mob retaliates, Combo ends)

This will also happen in a boss battle. In this case, the boss will use its basic attack by default

Third, You can only make an additional attack for each rank invested in the skill...

Example: Untrained - Obviously no combo...

Rank 1 - 2 possible attacks

Rank 2 - 3 possible attacks

Rank 3 - 4 possible attacks

Rank 4 - 5 possible attacks

Rank 5 - 6 possible attacks

Fourth, for each additional attack, you must wait that many of your posts before you can initiate a combo again...

Example: If you pulled off 3 attacks (1 initial attack and 2 chained attacks) You must wait until after your second post before you can start another chain.

Fifth, each rank will have a level requirement in order to achieve said rank...

Example: Rank 1= 3 SP, Level 10

Rank 2= 6 SP, Level 15

Rank 3= 9 SP, Level 20

Rank 4= 12 SP, Level 30

Rank 5= 15 SP, Level 40

In total, you would need 45 points invested, making it harder to obtain and the level requirements would make it to where a character had to be at a certain level of expertise before being able to handle this skill at its maximum level.

Sixth, Level DOES matter...

Even if you have enough SP invested to have Rank 4, unless you are also Level 30+, you will NOT be able to use this skill at Rank 4...

Example: You are Level 29 and have invested a total of 30 SP in this skill (Enough to make it Rank 4)... the Combo Attack skill will remain at Rank 3 until you level up. 

Seventh, all rolls must be made in the same post...

Tedious, i know... but this will help to avoid abusing this skill to gain a large number of posts. Each time you make a successful chain, you MUST keep the chain attacks in the same post as the combo-initiating attack. 

Finally, This skill CANNOT be used in a duel against a player unless they also have the skill AND it MUST be a deathmatch!!!

It's only fair. When using this skill in a duel, you will still apply the MD, however, the opponent will then have the opportunity to start their own combo attack. For example, if you got 4 successful attacks and then you get an MD of 7, your turn ends and your opponent can start a chain of their own. In return, if the same thing happens to your opponent, you can continue your chain where you left off.

Example: Ourian Turn 1: BD: 7 MD:4 (Initiated combo)

Ourian Turn 2: BD: 9 MD: 3 (Success)

Ourian Turn 3: BD: 6 MD: 7 (Interrupted)

Adarian Turn 1: BD: 7 MD: 4 (Retaliation Successful, Initiated Combo)

Adarian Turn 2: BD: 10 MD: 2 (Success)

Adarian Turn 3: BD: 7 MD: 3 (Success)

Adarian Turn 4: BD: 4 MD: 8 (Interrupted)

Ourian Turn 4: BD: 10 MD: 3 (Retaliation Successful, Combo resumed)

If anything, I would think that this should be an extra skill that you had to obtain through a quest.