[PP,F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Meokka,Azazel)

Guest Meokka

She looked it over. "It seems like it's all here." she beamed happily. "Did you find any chests over yonder?" She inquired. Meokka then counted the materials and placed them all in her inventory for the quest. "This should do it! I can make us better weapons Azazel. So what's your poison for the forge? I'll do my hardest to make it!" she was rather excited to get started. "We can head back now I think. Also have some faith in me, I won't die so easily. I've got someone waiting for me to wake up, and, I want to see you when we get of this game too. I intend to live and see you live too Az." she said with a fiery passion.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“No there’s no treasure chests around here.†She sighed, “But at least we got your materials!†Zaz smiled. They began to head out of the caves and Meokka was practically bouncing like a little kid causing Anna to just shake her head and laugh. “I think I should like you to make a perfect rapier…†She said as she held up her own looking it over. There were signed of wear upon it, but the integrity upon it was still decent enough. “For now I’ll be happy to have you repair this for me.†Meo continued to gush as they went along.

“…have some faith in me, I won't die so easily. I've got someone waiting for me to wake up, and, I want to see you when we get of this game too. I intend to live and see you live too Az."

Anna looked over at the other girl and smiled,†I do have faith in you. You’ve proven yourself more a than able fighter. You’ll go home. I totally believe you’ll make it. And so long as I’ve got you to watch my back, I’ll make it home too.â€

As they made it out of the cave and under the bright blue sky, Anna felt grateful for having met the Marvelous Miss Meokka.

Guest Meokka

She walked back to the NPC and Meokka handed the items over to complete the quest. To fully complete the quest she'd have to use the materials she obtained to fix a weapon. She looked to Az and nodded with determination. 

"I can fix your weapon right now, the duration will be back to normal." For rp purposes XD "You can hold it there and I'll fix it."

The NPC moved behind Meokka and gave her a tool to teach her the profession. She lifted the repair hammer without trouble the Npc stayed by here.

"Do not worry. This procedure will not lower the duration of the weapon and will bring it back to 100%." he explained. 

They made it back to town and to the shop where Meokka was to finish her quest. Zaz handed over her worn and battle weathered rapier with a concerned look of her face. “Don’t break it, it’s my baby and I can’t afford another one,†she pleaded with her friend. She made a wide eyed puppy face and wibbled as Meo took Anna and her weapon toward the forge.

“I think you’re supposed to hold on to it because you have to fire it don’t you? Anna recalled watching all about making weaponry on the History channel. It was actually quite interesting.

Guest Meokka

She took the blade and nodded. The NPC assisted her telling her exactly what to do. He seemed to have used a specailty item on the repair powder used. It must have been S rank as after the first hit the sword turned blue. She lifted the sword up and looked at it. The blue light went away showing the sword in all it's glory. "I repaired it." She smiled and traded it right back to Azazel. "There you are, good as new!" Meokka was rather pleased.

"Congratulations Meokka. The quest has been completed." He took out a card. "Here is your blacksmith license."

<<CONGRATULATIONS!>>

Meokka gave a warm smile.

"Please select the shop you wish to have for your profession." Meokka looked and pointed at a quint shop she was interested in. "Splendid! You may now access the store for a forge. Please take these bag for forging"

Rewards for Meokka

1. A title relating to your profession
  2. The ability to open up a shop
  3. 2 skill points total
  4. Extra materials (rolled by GM with Loot Die upon topic completion)
  5. 600 Cole +76 cole in loot
  6. +5 mats
  7. Whatever the GM rolls for LD Mats <3 Good luck GM on the roll <3

Rewards for Azazel

1. 2 skill point (It might be 1 sp. It says in the quest only one person gets the profession ect, but doesn't state anything about the skill point and stats 2 sp are received on completion so just seeking confirmation on GM post that she gets 2 or if she 1 SP)

2. 600 cole + 74 cole in loot 

[EDITED BY SSENDOM]

ID: 44488
LD: 1 (1 Material Gained)