[PP,F1] <<Earning a Living>> (Meokka,Azazel)

Guest Meokka

15171 BD1 

Meokka stood there surprised Az would taunt the thing.  She knew there was no way she could reach the monster in time and closer towards it. She didn't speak just in case she could sneak up on the mob that seemed to refuse to notice her at all.

She glared at it's backside and hurried towards it.

Azazel:  22/23 

Meokka: 15/15 

Bronzite:  7/13

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Azazel was just rocking this battle. Poor Meo couldn’t get in hit in edgewise. This probably had to do with the space being so tight and her spear a bit too lumbering for such close combat.  The girl tried to sneak around back the monster, which meant that Anna needed to keep its attention on her. She lept at the giant rock monster and thrust her sword tip deep into its hardened flesh causing the thing to roar and shake.

“Hurts, huh?†she asked it as she kicked off the face of the thing and jumped back to safely. The thing swung wildly at her but did not manage a single blow. 

BD:10 (+2 crit +1 WS)

MD: 4

I'm stealing all the good rolls tonight! Bwahahahaha!

Bronzite:  3/13

Guest Meokka

15746 BD 7

Seeing her chance with the enemy's back towards her she had no qualms with attacking the mob from behind. Her lance connected at the mob's back letting out a ray or red shards. She jumped back as she saw a nice red gash.

"Just hit it one more time and it's down." Meokka smiled rather pleased she finally got a hit in today. "Finish it off!"

Bronzite:  3/13 - 1base, -1 skill = 1HP

“Thatta girl!†Azazel said and smiled as Meokka stabbed her spear into the beast. While it was distracted, Zaz rushed the beast. She pointed her rapier at it dead center, but she didn’t make it. The Bronzite put up it heavy arm and threw her back in the direction she came. She did not enjoy taking hits from these monsters; their rock solid bodies landed very nasty crushing blows.

“Damn it!†Anna cursed. Hopefully Meo would fare better than she.

BD: 4

MD: 7

Azazel:  21/23 

Bronzite:  1/13

Guest Meokka

15823 BD 2

"Az! Why you!" Meokka ran but a stone wall suddenly separated her from the bronzite. She stared up at the large wall. She stared up at it and saw it was good for mining but that was neither here nor there. She quickly ran around the wall and saw Az was picking herself up.

"Are you all right?"

She hurried back into the fight. "It's coming again!" she tried to warn Az. She hurried to ready to lance trying to take careful aim so she wouldn't miss. Maybe it wouldn't notice here this time.

“I’m okay Meo, just go for him while you can!†Anna shouted. The Bronzite was still focused upon Anna because she’d been slaying the thing until now.  The creature ran toward her, its arms flailing about, He tried to pound Zaz into the ground but she managed to keep herself from getting hit.  The thing had his back to Meokka which left her free to finish off the vicious bastard. 

BD: 4

MD: 4

Guest Meokka

15829 BD 9 Loot16 so the mob health X 5 Col split it up at the end n_n

"What?! But I'm the blacksmith!" she shouted and rushed at the monster thrusting her lance into the monster. The bronzinite glowed red then shattered into several pieces. Meokka She moved her lance to her back as the shards moved behind her. 

"I got the drop!" She stared and realized she was had too much momentum. "ACK!" she moved her arms out and tackled Az. "OAF!" She hugged Az as she tumbled down.

Bronzite:  1/13 1- base, -1 skill - 1 crit = 0

(( 15849 LD:1 I’m so sorry Meo QQ ))

Anna walked over to where Meokka was collecting the money the monster dropped. “You’re forgetting the most important thing,†Zaz said as she picked up the piece of bronze. “That’s three now, only two more to go. Let’s keep moving down that way.†Anna pointed back down the crystal corridor that she’d come from, “The deeper down we go, the better chance we have of finding more of these things.†When the woman turned around she found that she was on her own.

“Now where the hell did that girl run off to?†Anna wondered as she went to look for the girl. This palce was dangerous for a noob like her to be playing around on her own.

Collected: 1 piece of bronze (3/5)  and 75 Col (split 38 Meokka/37 Azazel)

Guest Meokka

(While you look I'll fight the next one on my own to speed it up jump in if I die please XD)

25873 BD2

She left Az to look for a treasure chest while she herself went to find more of the mob in question. Hearing a strange almost alien noise she turned her head seeing a faint blue glow in the rocks. This was from the Bronzite! She walked over to it and pounded her lance against the creature, and the blue faded away. She tilted her head and leaned down curiously. It seems she found ore instead but it wasn't what she needed, she also broke it anyway was there was no point in keeping it. Little did she know a Bronzite saw her fight it's brother and used this ploy as a trap! 

Bronzite: 7/7 

Guest Meokka

15874 MD 2

The mob made a strange noise and hurried towards Meokka. The Bronzite through rocks at her only to have it hit against her lance. She quickly grabbed her lance and got away from the decoy. She could now clearly see where the bronzite was. She looked around for any more of them and was happy to see this one had ventured out on it's own to fight her. It looked a bit weaker than Meokka but that was okay. It meant she could take it down for the quest drop faster. 

Guest Meokka

15876 bd2

"Azazel, can you spot me while you look for chests as well?" she wasn't sure where the lovely lady had went but she was sure she couldn't have been to far away from her. "Come at me!" she thrust her lance forwards, but the Bronzite burrowed into the ground and quickly moved away from the attack. Meokka hissed a bit in annoyance as the creature got away from her. She stood at the ready looking around wondering where it had gone. She wasn't totally sure were the bronzite would pop up.

Guest Meokka

15877 BD9

Hiding in the ground the bronzite waited to make it's movies. It's blue gems gleamed underground. When Meokka turned her back that's when it wanted to strike. It burrowed slowly as to not alert the other woman that seemed busy searching for something. Only to come up and hurl a head sized boulder at Meokka. It struck her in the back and the bronzite quickly pushed itself forwards. It watched as Meokka tried to block the attack only to land it's head against her stomach in a face dive!

Meokka: 13/15 -1 -1crit

Guest Meokka

15878 BD1 (aw come on then XD)

The heavy rock surprised her but not as much at the bronzite against her body. She stared at it and rolled away from the creature. She got up in a kneeling possition and went to grab for her lance, but felt nothing. Meokka looked around and saw it a ways from herself. She quickly ran at the bronzite which seemed to surprise the creature. It went in a full circle before trying to hunker down. Meokka placed her hands on it's back and leaped over it like a child playing leap frog. She then ran to her lance and slid on the ground. She grabbed it as she slid past it and moved to stand upright. She turned to face the creature!

Meokka: 13/15 

Guest Meokka

15879 MD4

The creature dug into the ground and grabbed another head sized boulder. It used it's strange telekinetic powers to hurl it at Meokka. It seemed to dance left and right pleased it struck the girl, or so it thought. Not hearing any screams or proclamations of revenge. It moved closer to the rock and inspected the damage. The woman wasn't there. The bronzite headbutted the rock and looked to see if the woman was buried. It found nothing. Had it killed her? Maybe. It came to the conclusion it should run before the other woman came about to destroy it.

Guest Meokka

15881 BD1

Meokka was off to the side. She took this moment to watch the enemy and saw it move. It seemed like it was going to try and run away. Why would it do that? It must have somehow noticed that Azazel was stronger than it, and the option of fleeing was indeed a good one. Maybe it feared Azazel because she happened to do the most damage to the pervious and much stronger Bronzite. How utterly annoying this way. How dare it force Meokka to feel inferior. Yet she couldn't deny it. She whistled to grab it's attention. "You haven't killed me yet you know." She figured this time it would hit her, but if she was wrong she wouldn't have it any other way. She waited for the battle to continue.

Guest Meokka

15883 MD9 (seriously XD I swear I better crit next turn XD)

The creature paused and then quickly vanished. Meokka stood up from where she was. She went over to where it had been to inspect a newly formed hole. She tilted her head. Did it flee in fear after all? She walked away from it and then her left foot sank into the ground. She felt it twist hard as the thing decided it'd be a great idea to try to pop her ankle out of socket. Luckily for Meokka she was in a video game and it didn't actually cause her as much pain as it should have. She pulled her leg out and saw the Bronzite appear before her. It ran at her and tackled her right in the face. Meokka grunted with a red mark on her face.

Meokka: 11/15 -1 -1crit

Guest Meokka

15885 BD9 (woot)

The Bronzite was going to lunge at her once more, but Meokka quickly dodge and kicked it high in the air. She stood up and dusted off. "Let me show you how it's done back home." She picked up her lance and readied it like a baseball bat. She swung, there was a loud aggonizing crack as she sent the Bronzite face first into a wall. "Hmph, home run." she tapped her left toe against the ground and then hit her heel with the lance. She stood up straight and placed the lance over her should and watched the mob as it slowly peeled itself from the wall.

Meokka: 11/15 

Bronzite: 4/7 -1base, -1skill, -1 crit

Guest Meokka

15886 md9 (really XD I should have gotten that BD 10 that was rolled in darn to bad)

As it lay on the ground, Meokka watched it. She waited for it to burrow and either run away, or run at her. What she didn't see coming was a rock coming at her from behind. The Bronzite's eyes glowed blue. Meokka looked forwards not seeing any boulders, when suddenly a sharp pain was at the back of her head. She almost fell forwards but managed to recover. Again the Bronzite lunged at her faceplanting itself against her stomach. This time didn't knock her over but it did cause of few red crystals to fall from Meokka.

Meokka: 9/15 -1 -1crit

Bronzite: 4/7 

Guest Meokka

15887 BD10 (Well blow me down XD Didn't think I'd see that 10 again so soon ask and ye shall receive XD)

The bronzite burrowed away only to have Meokka give chase. She was tenatious, and wouldn't let up for even a second! Seeing where it was she ran ahead of the creature and raised up her lance only to pound it hard against the ground. There was a odd metallic like cry. She raised her lance and the creature stupidly poked it's head up. It looked at Meokka who was holding the lance like a bat again. Sort of. "FOR!" The mob didn't understand, but did realize it got hit right out of the hole it made for itself. Meokka ran after it. Just as it was falling down she hit it again with her lance. It was like a cruel game of hacky sack. It was close to the wall and she thrust her lance against it pinning it to the wall and she let it run straight through! It burst into several red shards and she couldn't help but be pleased with herself.

Meokka: 9/15

Bronzite: 4/7 -1base -1 skill -2 crit <3

Loot 19 (YES!) 35 Col + 2 mats

"Hey Az, it dropped 35 cole and two bronze that I needed so I only need one more right? Talk about lucky! Or did that one you killed drop one? Az?" She looked around for her partner.

Anna heard the sounds of fighting and took off in the direction of the noise.

“Damnit Meo, don’t die!†she said as she raced to find the girl.  

She rounded the long corridor she’d come down as the noises eventually stopped. “Are you alive, Meo?†Anna shouted down into the as she moved toward the place the sounds had last come from.

When she found the girl, she was happily picking up what looked like loot. “Well look at you handling mobs on your own like a big girl, “she teased. “I’ve got something for you… CATCH!†She threw that last piece of ore to the girl. “You didn’t both to pick up the loot from the other kill. Have we got everything now?†she asked.