[SP F-4] The Search For A Cool-Headed Friend <Feeding The Enemy>

"Alright time to find me a familiar!" Zeri had said whil he approached Snowfrost Town. He really wanted to get a familiar from this floor, since he really likes the snow. He also have gotten word that there was a deal on some steak on this floor. "Ok, Let's go find this deal and I will be on my way!" So Zeri started his search around town for the shop. He looked around until he saw the sign that he was looking for.

Nice, juicy, cooked steak for sale!!! 3 pieces for 100 col! Today only!!!

"Alright! I actually found it!" Zeri walked into the shop and started to skeak to the shop owner. "Hello, I am to ask about the deal you are offering today."

"Oh, yes! Today we're selling 3 cooked steak for only 100 col. Would you like to purchase them?"

"Why yes sir, I would be glad to purchase the steak." Zeri told the shop owner as he opened up his menu to give the owner the 100 col.

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" the shop owner told Zeri.

"You too!" Zeri said to the shop owner.

Zeri walked out the shop and started to head out of town.

-100 col

+3 steak

As Zeri walked around outside of town, he recalled something else that he heard. "If I remember correctly, there should be a dragon cave a good walk away from here. So I'll go there to find me a familiar." So Zeri decided to head into that direction.

So Zeri started to walk around the frosty forest in search for the cave. After a while of walling, Zeri started to hear a growling sound coming from deep into the forest. So trying to avoid any fights for the time being, Zeri hid inside the forest and waited for whatever made that sound to leave.

Zeri noticed a pack of snow wolves came out of the opposite end of the woods. "Ok, keep quiet till they leave." Zeri thought to himself as he watch the pack of wolves search around. After a bit, the wolves gave up their search and head back into the woods.

"Man! That was a close call! Good thing I invested into that sneak and hide skill!" So after that, Zeri went even deeper into the woods.

ID: 15483 LD: 1 stealth rating= 10 (not detected)

Walking farther down into the woods, Zeri continued to search for the ice dragon cave. "The cave is still a good distance from here. But if I pick up the pace a little, maybe I get there sooner than expected." Zeri then picked up his paced a little, while still keeping his eyes peeled for any mobs that could be hiding into the woods.

After about getting even farther into the snowy forest, Zeri heard a very loud roar coming from into the forest. Zeri ducked into the forest as fast as he could. What Zeri saw he could barely believe; he saw an actual ice dragon and her baby. "Woah! This is unbelievable! Maybe if I follow then after they leave, I might find a little shortcut to the cave."

After a while the dragon and her child took off and headed for the cave. Zeri got out of the woods and started to follow them.

ID: 15488 LD: 5 stealth rating=10 (not caught)

Zeri followed the pair of dragons in hopes to find the cave a lot faster. "Wow. They really look majestic from all the way up there. I can't wait to tame one of them." Then Zeri equipped his gear, just in case a mob might show up and he didn't have time to hide.

Unaware of what was stalking him, Zeri kept following the dragons until something jumped on top of him and clamped its jaw into his shoulder. "GAH!!!" Zeri managed to see that it was a snow wolf that jumped on him.

Zeri managed to get the snow wolf off of him, but he was unsuccessful in attacking the wolf due to his injured shoulder. "I make sure I get you back for that you damn wolf!"

ID: 15493 BD: 2+1=3(miss) MD: 10 (hyper critical)

Zeri: 25/27 HP (1base +2 crit -1 dmg migitation)=2

Snow Wolf: 14/14 HP

Zeri and the wolf stared each other down to see who would make the first move, and the wolf took that opportunity. The wolf tried once more to much on Zeri's shoulder, but instead, its jaws were clamped on Zeri's sword. Zeri then looked at the snow wolf as he threw it off his weapon and jumped in to attack it, cause a big snow cloud to form. Zeri waited for the snow cloud to leave and after it did, Zeri saw that the snow wolf had dodged his attack. Zeri sighed and said to the wolf, "It's only a matter of time before I hit you."

ID: 15499 BD: 4+1=5(miss) MD: 1(miss)

Zeri: 25/27 HP

Zeri and the snow wolf stared each other down once to see who attack first. This time around, Zeri took that first opportunity as he quickly charged towards the snow wolf. He then swung Chaosbreaker at the snow wolf as hard as he could, but couldn't manage to make contact with it at all. Then wolf tried to claw at Zeri's chest but he quickly dodged his attack as well as Zeri and the wolf locked eyes with each other once more. Zeri then shook his head in disappointment as he prepared to make another attack at the snow wolf.

ID: 15504 BD: 4+1=5(miss) MD: 1 (miss)

Zeri: 25/27 HP

This time without any hesitation, Zeri charged right towards the wolf. As he tried to attack the snow wolf, Zeri stepped into a deep patch of snow, which makes him lose him momentum. The snow wolf saw this as the perfect chance to attack Zeri while he was down. The wolf ran at Zeri, then clawed at his chest, which barely made a scratch on Zeri, but still Zeri took damage from the snow wolf's attack. "When will I be able to hit you?" Zeri said annoyingly to the snow wolf.

ID: 15507 BD: 1(miss) MD: 6(success)

Zeri: 24/27 HP (1base -1 dmg migitation)=1 min.

As Zeri was getting up, the snow wolf already making its way towards him. Zeri knew that he wouldn't be able to get up and dodged its attack in time, so Zeri got up and waited for the snow wolf's attack. As the snow wolf jumped at Zeri in order to much on his jaw once more, Zeri used his sword to block the wolf's attempt, which left the wolf a little dazed. Zeri then used that opening to strike the snow wolf with Chaosbreaker, which caused a decent amount of damage to the snow wolf. Zeri then got a good distance from the snow wolf and said to it, "I told you I'll get you sooner or later!"

ID:15509 BD: 8+1=9 (success) MD: 1(miss)

Zeri: 24/27 HP

Snow Wolf: 10/14 HP (2 base +2 weapon)

Zeri and the snow wolf was now getting worn out from their battle taking longer than both of them had expected. "I might be tired, but I won't go down without a fight." Zeri said as he to charge at the snow wolf. Zeri ran at the snow wolf, raised Chaosbreaker, and swung at the wolf, cause some damage once more. But what Zeri didn't know was that he had left himself open to the snow wolf's attack, at which the snow wolf jumped and sunk his teeth deep into Zeri's shoulder. "GAH!! YOU BASTARD!!" Zeri said to the wolf as he got it off of him. "I make sure you pay for that!" Zeri has declared to the snow wolf.

ID: 15510 BD: 5+1=6 (success) MD: 10 (hyper critical)

Zeri: 22/27 HP (1 base +2 crit -1 dmg migitation)=2

Snow Wolf: 6/14 HP (2 base + 2 weapon)

Zeri was prepared to finish the snow wolf off. Zeri tighten his grip on Chaosbreaker, as the blood red blade started to glow brighter than normal. Zeri ran right in front of the snow wolf, raised Chaosbreaker high into the sky, and with every ounce of strength he had, and slashed the wolf right across its side and closed his eyes

Zeri then took a deep breath and opened his eyes to noticed that the snow wolf was barely hanging on. "The hell! You supposed to be dead after that attack. It doesn't matter, next chance I get, you're going down."

Then the snow made its attempt to attack Zeri but failed due to its near fatal wound.

ID: 15511 BD: 9+1=10 (critical) MD: 5 (miss)

Zeri: 22/27 HP

Snow Wolf: 1/14 HP (2 base+ 2 weapon + 1 crit)

After declaring to the wolf that he was taking it down with his next attack, Zeri did everything in his power to take the struggling snow wolf down.

The wolf came charging at Zeri with everything it had, but only managing to scratch Zeri's armor.

Zeri then turned around and drove his blade straight down the snow wolf's back. Zeri watch as the snow wolf was yelping as it disappeared into digital fragments, as well as leaving some loot behind.

Zeri sheathed his weapon and said, "That took much more time that it was needed. Now I've lost sight of the dragons, which is only going to make my trip even longer." Zeri said as he grabbed the loot and made his was down the forest path once more.

ID: 15512 BD: 7+1=8 (success) MD: 6 (success) LD: 19 +2 (Oikawa's plushy)=21 (loot obtained)

Zeri: 21/27 (1 base - 1 dmg migitation)= 1 min.

Snow Wolf: 0/14 (2 base + 2 weapon)

Obtained 2 mats and 70 col

Zeri was walking down the forest path, very tired after the long battle with the snow wolf. So Zeri had decided to go into his menu, get some water, and started to drink it as he continued walking. "That really hit the spot." Zeri said as he finished the water. After a little bit, Zeri realized that it was a little too quiet for his comfort, so he took his blade out and look around for a moment for any possible mobs that might come out from the forest. After confirming to himself that nothing coming from any direction, Zeri continued to go down the path once more.

-1 water

"How much longer is it till I find this ice cave?" Zeri said as he was getting tired from walking down the path. But Zeri knew that he couldn't stop because of any possible mobs that might come out. So Zeri then took a deep breath, and made his way down the path. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." Zeri had thought to himself. Then off in the distance, Zeri had saw something that looked liked a cave. "Can that be the cave that I see in the distance? I really hope it is!" Zeri said as he started running towards what could be the ice dragon cave.

"Please let this be the cave, please!" Zeri pleaded as he ran as fast as his armor can let him. As he kept running, Zeri wasn't paying any attention to his surroundings, making him unaware of any possible mobs that might show up, but Zeri didn't really care. All Zeri cared about right then and there was getting to the cave and nothing was going to stop him. After running a little bit more, Zeri finally made it to the cave. Very exhausted, Zeri happily said,"It's about time I found this place! I was getting really tired!" Zeri was planning on going into the cave, but decided to hold up till he catch his breath.

26/27 HP (out of combat for 3 turns)

After taking a moment to catch his breath, Zeri made his way into the ice cave. After stepping into the cave, Zeri was amazed to see how the cave looks."I never knew how amazing a cave can look! Zeri then continued to travel down to the mouth of the ice cave, where the dragons might be at. So after walking for a little, Zeri made his way to the mouth of the cave. After looking around for a moment, Zeri spotted the pair of dragons that he had saw, and hid behind a boulder. Zeri then went into his inventory and took out one of the steaks that he purchased. "I hope this works." Zeri thought as he tossed the steak in between him and the dragons.

After noticing the steak, the baby dragon went over to it. Then it started sniffing the food, and that's when Zeri hopes that the dragon eats it. But unfortunately, the baby dragon wasn't interest in the steak at all and went back to its mother. After talking to each other for a moment, the baby dragon and its mother decided to leave the cave. The mother dragon and Zeri exchanged looks for a moment, but the mother dragon just kept walking out of the cave."If at first you don't succeed, try, try again." Zeri said as he made his and way out of the cave. Zeri stood outside of the cave for a moment and started thinking of what to do next.

ID: 15521 LD: 3+2=5 (not interested)

27/27 HP (out of combat)

"Hopefully if I take a little trip around the woods, maybe they be back at the cave." Zeri said as he decided to take a little walk. After walking around the woods for a while, a thought had popped into Zeri head. "How long till the dragons come back? If it's a long time, then just walking around won't help me a bit." So Zeri decided to hide out in the woods for a while till a mob shows up so he can fight them in order to kill time a lot faster than he could by walking.

Zeri was now hiding in the snowy forest waiting for some mobs to come out so he can fight them. Zeri waited for a little bit, but no mobs had showed up so Zeri decided to move to a different location to see if any mobs was going to show up there. After waiting for a little while longer, but there were still no signs of mobs anywhere, the only thing Zeri had found at that point was some snow in his armor and possibly a little cold. Then Zeri started to yawn a little bit and sat down near a tree which was behind him. After he sat down, some snow from the tree had fell onto his head. Zeri then brushed it off and said,"Why does playing steak out have to be so hard and so boring. I don't see how the people in the movies can do something like that. I would literally die from boredom." Then after a while, Zeri had heard a noise other than his own, and took out his blade and waited to see what would come out so he can figure out what to do next.

Zeri noticed another snow wolf had came out of the forest and started to walk around like it was searching for something."I wonder if it has noticed me yet?" Zeri thought to himself as he watched the wolf. After a moment, Zeri realized that the snow wolf has not noticed his presence and decided to take this moment to make a suprise attack."Please let this work." Zeri said to himself as he prepared to attack the wolf. Gripping his blade, Zeri jumped form the forest and struck his blade down at the snow wolf, pinning him down to the ground. Taking Chaosbreaker from inside the wolf, Zeri stepped back as the snow wolf started its attack. Zeri watched the wolf in hopes it can figure out what it's planing on doing. Zeri then noticed that the snow wolf has started to slow down and he figured that the snow wolf was planning on jumping on top of him and make him his lunch. Then the second before the wolf jumped, Zeri had dodged its attack and turned around as him and the snow prepare for their next attacks.

ID: 15558 BD: 8+1=9 (success) MD: 3 (miss)

Zeri: 27/27 HP

Snow Wolf: 10/14 HP(2base + 2 weapon)

Zeri was once again in a stare down with a snow wolf."What did I do to get this wolf so mad at me? Oh, right...I kind of attacked it and I might possibly be in it territory. So yeah, I would be kind of mad too." Zeri said to himself as him and the snow wolf was circling around each other. Zeri tried once again to read the snow wolf's move. But as Zeri started to take a couple of steps back, he somehow tripped on something and was now at the snow wolf's mercy. As the snow wolf was getting ready to jump on top of him, fortunately, Zeri managed to rolled out of harms way. Zeri then got up and said, "That was quite embarrassing. I'm glad there's nobody here to see that...I hope."

ID: 15559 BD: 1(miss) MD: 4(miss)

Zeri: 27/27 HP

Snow Wolf: 10/14 HP