[SP F-4] The Search For A Cool-Headed Friend <Feeding The Enemy>

"Alright, let's see if I can do a little bit better this time around." Zeri said as he prepared to attack the snow wolf. Zeri charged at the snow wolf and swung Chaosbreaker at it, but it jumped over Zeri's sword at the very last second. "I hope this won't be a repeat of what happened to me a while back." Zeri thought as he recalled an even that happened a while back that started just like this. Then the snow wolf jumped on him and started to claw him. Zeri then screamed as he tried to toss the snow wolf off of him. When Zeri finally managed to toss the snow wolf off of him and he struggled a little bit to get up, and he said to the snow wolf, "You know I going to have to get you back for that right."

ID: 15569 BD: 4+1=5 (miss) MD: 10 (hyper critical)

Zeri: 25/27 HP(1 base + 2 crit - 1 dmg migitation)=2

Snow Wolf: 10/14 HP

"I think it's time for me to get serious." Zeri said in hopes that this battle will not last as long as his previous battle with another snow wolf did. Then Zeri tossed his sword in the air and caught it as he prepared to attack the snow wolf. But instead of trying to grab the first strike like he planned on doing, Zeri decided to let the snow wolf have the first strike this go around. The snow wolf jumped and scratched Zeri, which happens to be a critical strike, but Zeri's armor reduced most of the damage. Barely feeling a thing, Zeri used his sword as a raiper and stabbed the snow wolf, a powerful stab in which that knocked back the snow wolf and hit one of the tress, which also knocks some snow from the tree onto the snow wolf. Chuckling, Zeri said,"Let's see if we can do that again!"

ID: 15732 BD: 10 (hyper critical) MD: 9 (critical)

Zeri: 24/27 HP (1 base + 1 crit - 1 dmg migitation)=1

Snow Wolf: 4/14 HP (2 base + 2 weapon + 2 crit)=6

"It's time to end this." Zeri said as he walked over to the snow covered snow wolf. As he got to it's location, Zeri poked his sword around to see where exactly where the snow wolf was. Without any kind of warning, the snow wolf jumped out of the pile of snow, jumped onto Zeri, and started chomping on his shoulder. "GAAHH!!" Zeri screamed as he grabbed Chaosbreaker and stabbed the snow wolf with it, causing it to burst into fragments. "That's what you get." Zeri said as he hopped up and sheathed Chaosbreaker. Zeri looks around for a moment to see if he spots any dragons. "No luck." Zeri said to himself as he started to walk around.

ID: 13736 BD: 7+1=8 (success) MD: 10 (hyper critical) LD: 3+2=5 (no extra loot)

Zeri: 22/27 (1 base + 2 crit - 1 dmg migitation)=2

Snow Wolf: 0/14 HP (2 base + 2 weapon)

Gained 1 mat

Zeri was walking around the snowy forest of the fourth floor in search for a dragon to have as a familiar. Zeri was looking everywhere for any possible sign of any dragons nearby. "Maybe I should be a dragon hunter due to how committed I am to find one." Zeri said as he continued his "hunting. Zeri had searched up in the sky for any signs, looked for any broken trees, bushes, and for any footprints. Sadly, Zeri had came empty handed. "Guess I'll have to search a different area to see if I can find any leads." Zeri said as he headed to a different part of the forest.

Zeri started his search again in a more dense area of the forest in search for any dragons that could be tamed. He started to look around for anything that could help him track down a dragon. But once again, Zeri couldn't find any signs. "Maybe I need to stop searching on the ground and start searching above ground." Zeri said as before he started to climb a tree. So Zeri found a good, sturdy tree to sit on and strated to look for anything from a different perspective."Maybe I can hopefully find something this way." Zeri said as he looked around.

Zeri was now looking up in the cloudy sky in search to find a familiar. Zeri was literally watching the sky like a hawk so just in case if he spots anything he won't miss it. "I know I can tame one. I just have to keep my sprits up, and don't let anything put me down." Zeri thought as he continued his little dragon hunt. Sadly, after looking in the sky for a long time, Zeri started to drift off. After a little bit longer, Zeri had fallen asleep. After what seems to be a half hour, Zeri had woken up. He then yawned and said, "Great. I fell asleep. Now I probably missed my chance of finding anything here." Almost instantly, Zeri barely spotted something in there distance. "Can that be..." Zeri said as he jumped down from the tree and hastily ran towards whatever he may have saw.

Zeri was now running like his life was on the line to get to wherever the image he saw in the sky went to. "Let whatever I saw please be a dragon." Zeri said as continued to run down the snow forest without any regard to what may be lurking in the thick woods. After ran for what seemed forever to Zeri, he heard a faint roar coming from farther down into the forest."Let's see what I can find." Zeri as he started to head into the thick forest in order to conceal himself for the time being and hopefully find out what made that noise.

Lurking in the thick, snowy forest of the fourth floor, Zeri is now trying to search for whatever made that noise he had just heard."I hope whatever it is, it isn't too hostile." Zeri said as he traveled farther into the forest, poking his head out every now and then to see where he was. Then Zeri had stopped because he had saw something laying on the ground. He picked up the item and inspected it."Nothing that I can use." Zeri said to himself as he carelessly tosses the useless item and continued to search around.

ID: 15818 LD: 9+2=11