[OP-F1] What's My Purpose? -Complete-

XxxxxAramail walked around Starting Town, with his hands in his pockets. He was aimlessly walking, mostly in circles around the town. Aramail made his way to an open field, with a lone tree. Aramil sat in the shade of the tree. He crossed his arms behind his head and thought. Ever since the game started, he played it safe. He heard about players reaching the 10th floor, but then again a lot of people had died since then. The wind blew, and a pleasant aroma filled the air around him. Aramail took a deep breath. How could he be so calm in this situation.

XxxxxAramil sighed, of course he'd be calm. He had to be, if he couldn't be calm how could anyone else be. Everyone needs that one person who can smile through anything. Everyone needs a beacon of light in the tough times. Aramail leaned back further, almost to a complete laid back position. Aramil closed his eyes, and smiled. More relaxed then he had been in a long time.

Azazel was returning from yet another round of grinding. She was dirty, and her hair was a mess, but she felt good, amazing even because she was starting to figure something out about herself: she had all the makings of becoming a total badarse. Yes, the tiny little schoolmarm found that she enjoyed battle and enjoyed taking out the mobs of Aincrad. It became such that she spent less and less time in and near town and far much more time in the field.

However, there was one reason that kept brining her back, and that reason was beer. If Zaz could somehow figure out how to store and brew the amber liquid in her inventory, then she would never have reason to return to civilization, but unfortunately she knew no such way. The woman walked along the road leading back to town with the sun beating down upon her back. “It’s too hot today,†Anna sighed. The heat was only driving her thirst.

As she drew nearer to town, she glanced over at the tree where her adventures began. She remembered how she’d come out to sit under that tree at sunrise and how she’d vanquished her first kills. She had help of course, Cro. Anna wondered where Crozeph was right now. As all these thought wandered through her mind she caught sight of someone sitting under the tree. The person drew her attention so she decided for whatever reason to investigate. As she got closer she saw that it was a young man sitting there with his eyes closed looking as peaceful as could be.

â€œThis is no place to take a nap,†Azazel said and shook her head. “Wolves run around this area, and do come this close to town. If you’re going to nap out here, you should at least do it IN the tree, no under it. Don't make such a noob mistake. You'll get yourself killed." Judging by his lack of... everything, this guy had obviously not made his way out into the field yet. 

Aramail continued to let the wind tug his hair as he laid under the tree. He had yet to go out into the field, and gather supplies or equipment, but why bother? He wasn't good enough at games to be at the 'front lines' nor was he smart enough to take a profession. Instead, he'd lie here under this tree. Where it's peaceful, and quiet.

Until of course, someone had to speak. He opened his his left eye and looked up at the back-lit woman standing before him. Aramail couldn't discern a good look at the woman, but from her accent she seemed to be of latino descent. "Who said I was napping?" Aramil retorted, as he sat up. "I was just enjoying the day." Aramail stood up completely, and dusted his pants off. He held out his hand. "Howdy, I'm Aramail." He said, trying to be as friendly as possible.

When he stood up, he finally got a good look at the woman talking to him. She was short, and gifted. Well gifted. Aramail faintly blushed, and shook his head to prevent the rest of the blood from seeping into his cheeks. He only hoped she didn't catch him looking.

While strolling along the open grounds of the starting floor, Dante was hard at work trying to learn as much about the area and the world in general trying to keep up with the other players. He knew he had been hustling, maybe even a little too much, and definitely could use some rest.

*bzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrggggh!*  A long rumbling noise came from his stomach, "Oh boy, I better get my hands on something to eat, I can't take this much longer" Dante remarked as he rubbed his stomach and stuck his tongue out in a queasy gesture. As he was talking to himself however, he realized the woman he had previously encountered at the bar in the Town of Beginnings and forgot all about his dire hunger.

"HEY!" He shouted, realizing when she turned that she was already engaged in conversation with another player that he had never met before.

Dante walked on over and waved to the stranger from a short distance. "Yo! I'm Dante, niced to meetcha' pal!" then preceded to stick out his hand from his waving motion into an aim for a high-five.

Aramail turned as he heard the shouting. He saw the teenager from across the field, doing a slight run towards them. Armail assumed that he knew this woman as well. It wouldn't have surprised him, it seemed that he was mostly be himself. The loneliness was mostly Aramail's fault, just him walking around the world. By the time that Aramail came to his sense, the boy had already gotten close. The boy introduced himself as Dante, and held up his hand for a high five. Aramail High fived Dante.

"Yo," Said Aramail. "I'm Aramail. Just a normal noob." Aramail confessed. It was true, ever since he was trapped in this game he slummed around the starting towns. To be honest, this was as far out as he's ever been before.

"Hey there Aramail, I'm pretty new myself. Haven't gotten into much adventure yet; in fact, I haven't even left the first floor!" Dante explained to his new-found acquaintance. He smiled, scratched the back of his head, and turned to Anna.

"Well haven't seen you in a while!" he jokingly said to her in the fact that they had encountered just the day before.

"What's going on? What are y'all up to?"  Dante stormed them both with numerous questions and kept them coming until he was short of breathe. Talking was after all one of his strong-suites. He knew he would have to make some friends to help get everyone back to the real world safely, and these two were going to do just fine for him.

It seemed the man under the tree wasn’t asleep; this was a good thing because only an idiot would dare sleep out in the open without any protection. He stood and dusted is pants off as he introduced himself. “Azazel,†she said as she took the hand she was offered and shook it. He gave her a good once over and his eyes seemed to stop in a region lower than her eyes. It was only for a moment, but it was enough for him to blush a bit. She withdrew her hand from his and placed her hands on her hips to push her well endowed bosom up further.  

â€œEnjoying the view?†she teased. Anna didn’t particularly mind his attention; it’d been awhile since she was ogled like that and so she welcomed it.

It was about that time that a third party showed up and shouted at her. Anna turned around to see that it was the young man she’d met in the pub the other day. She was about to say hello but the young man bypassed her and went straight for the other gentleman making her the third wheel in the conversation. Their male bonding was a little too much for her so she simply stood by quietly waiting for them to stop their male ritual.

“Oh nothing is going on. I was just checking to see if this gentleman was sleeping. This really isn’t a place to be napping,†she explained. “What brings you out here?†she asked curiously.

The first floor had become a calm of sorts for the blonde warrior. With his guild out and about and time to kill he had taken time to visit his favorite cafe, The Starlight Cafe. He had just exited the building and was walking around when he noticed a trio of players talking just outside the safe zone. Petting the leopard cub that adorned his head, he briskly strolled to the group and stopped a few yards away. Just close enough to be in earshot.

Seems they are all relatively new. The girl certainly seems to be the strongest of the three. he glanced between them and noticed the fellow standing beneath the tree seemed to be ogling the lady. Well there's something you don't see everyday haha. He decided to just stay back for the moment. Newbies always fascinated the blonde.

Aramail felt the blood rushing into his cheeks even more after Azazel pushed her chest girth even further out. Aramail fought the urge to stare, and quickly looked away. His face almost completely red, fortunately Aramail was able to see the teenager run up on them, saving him from any further embarrassment. He et out a deep sigh.

"So, how long have you guys been here? On level one I mean? Or is it Floor one?" Aramail said, scratching his head. The games level and floor mechanics made no sense to him. Being from America didn't help him either, playing a western RPG was completely different then and eastern one. Aramail was expecting tentacle monsters, which he heard were an actual thing, any minute now. "Oh, wht do you guys do? DO you fight on the front lines? Or do you have a craft?" Aramail asked. Aramail didn't feel like he belonged in a game like this. Well, not for so long. Aramail was by definition, a casual gamer. He'd play a game for an hour or two, before resuming his college homework.

Suddenly the area was turning into a little party of sorts. Another player which Dante gathered to be a player of higher level walked on over and could tell that he already knew it was a bunch of noobs surrounding the base of this tree.

"I was just out exploring the floor a little, getting used to some farming spots and trying to find good places I can gather materials on in the future!" Dante said to Zaz, as he realized he would have to become more familiar with the game and its environment if he wanted to survive.

"But that's not important now." Dante explained to the group of people gathering around him. He wondered what was going to come next with the vastly different people and how this encounter would unfold. Hopefully it would end with him meeting these two new players and getting some work done.

Aramaile listened to Dante. "That's not a bad idea, getting your bearings in such a large world like this." Aramail said, turning around. "Oh, would you look at that." Aramail said, now noticing the new person among them. Aramail was obviously outclassed by this guy. Aramail could notice the weapon on his hip, and suddenly realized. What if Aramail was attacked. He barely knew how to use his weapon. Sure he used it before in the real world, but that was a LARP exercise. The giant sword on his back had an almost un-natural weight to it. It wasn't to heavy for him, just heavier then what he was used to.

"So, Hi there. Welcome to 'that one tree in the plains' " Aramail said, greeting the newcomer. "I'm Aramail. This is Dante, and Azazel. Respectively." Aramail said, motioning his hands to the other people. It was strange, Aramail chose to sit down under this tree, and within 5 minutes 3 people seemed to have the same idea. Maybe it was a sign of good fortune, maybe just coincidence. Besides, what was with this feeling in him, the feeling to actually do something. It wasn't to fight on the front lines, or become the best shop keep in all of Aincrad. He looked at Azazel, then at Dante. Nothing came to mind immediately, so Aramail shrugged it off.

Having gone to sleep earlier that day in the trees branches that they were talking under, Marisa mistakenly decides to roll over in her sleep falling off of the tree and hitting the ground making a slight divet in the soft(?) soil. "........*Snores*...." Though the girl had just fallen from a part of the tree she didn't seem to bothered about it and would have continued sleeping if the sun didn't hit her in the face. "...Why does the sun have to be so bright ze...?" She mumbles to herself as she slowly wakes up and after yawning loudly finally notices the other people around the tree. "...? I don't remember having a sleepover with this many people, when did you all get here.? Rubbing her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things and to wake herself up, she grins when she realizes there are a lot of people she hasn't met before then decides to greet them all. "The names Marisa Kirisame, though you can just call me Marisa! What are your names Da Ze!" She says excitedly and reaches out both her hands to Aramaile and Dante.

Another being joined the group in the open plains of floor one as she awoke from her obviously enjoyed nap. Shockingly there was some amusement to Dante how players so quickly went to interact with eachother in the virtual world, but of course he didn't mind, meeting people was after all his greatest talent.

The girl that awoke was short, very short. She seemed to be around his age and this was appealing as he hadn't met any players around his age so far, making him feel a bit too young. As the exhausted girl stood up Dante introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Dante!" He then preceded to accept her warm handshake and let out a wide smile.

Dante was exhausted as well, he was thinking a nap wouldn't be such a bad idea for himself! However, the energy from everyone else rubbed off on him, leaving him anxiously waiting to see where his new friendships would unfold into and how this meeting would resolve.

Unfortunately, the blonde's plan to stay incognito was foiled when a player took notice of his presence. Said player introduced himself as Aramail. Aramail then introduced the other two players among his group. The female being Azazel and the other ale being Dante. "Nice to meet you guys. My name is Oikawa. Oikawa - The Faint." Oikawa then edged his way closer to the group. As he got closer he confirmed with certainty that Azazel was indeed the strongest of the three. She also appeared older than himself and the other two fellows.

Hmm i knew there were female gamers in here but to think I've met 6 now in my time here. That's quite the num- Something had went thump next to hus feet. Apparently the figure next to him had just fell from the tree. She slowly woke up and introduced herself as well. Hasn't this become quite the party? "Hi Marissa. I'm Oikawa. Pleasure to meet you." Looking towards the now expanded group. Oikawa inquired about their plans. "What brings you guys here to the first floor?"

Aramail was about to offer his hand to shake to Okikawa, but he heard the leaves rustle quickly above him. Aramail felt a mass quickly fall from the tree. And strike him on his chest. Aramail lost his balance, and fell backward the mysterious weight on top of him. When Aramail opened his eye, he saw that the weight was a sleeping girl. Aramail gently rolled the gorl off his body, wondering how one coild sleep through such a fall. Or better yet, why were girl just falling from the tree. As Aramail was looking up the tree, for more visitors, he jumped in fright as the girl spoke. "Oh, hi there." Aramail responded. "Ths pleasure is mine, Marisa. I'm Armail." He said, introducing himself for what seemed to be the 3rd time in a span of 5 minutes.

Aramail turned to answer Oikawa's question. "My answer's simple. Im here cause I can't go anywhere else either then this floor. To be honost, I haven't done much of anything since we all got trapped here." Aramail answered, honestly. "I just feel like, what could I do to help. You know, I cant even compete with you two. Not to mention Im half blind." Aramail said. "Besides, the front lines is just filled with people, so I thought Id try to make items or something. But im no good at that either." Aramail said, looking at his feet.

((Ooc:i was on my phone for this, so forgive no colored text or obvious spelling errors :P ))

(Oh my gosh... you all left me behind XD)

Anna watched as the two boys started talking on their own bypassing her in conversation, it wasn’t really a problem since she wasn’t one for small talk, but it was just a tiny bit rude of them to continue talking like she wasn’t even there.  She was about to excuse herself, but then one of the two called yet another person over. She had no idea who it was but there were so many players in SAO that she figured she wouldn’t even meet many of them. He introduced himself as Oikawa; Anna gave him a polite smile.

Out of nowhere, something came crashing down from the tree. It happened to be a small girl. Zaz raised an eyebrow and grimaced a she realized the girl was still asleep. How she could be asleep after that fall was beyond her. The girl slowly woke and immediately greeted them.

“Uhhh. Hello, are you alright?†She asked the girl. 

"It's nice meeting all of you as well!" Marisa says seeming to already be having a good time. Turning to Oikawa. "This floor is the most relaxing to me so I tend to come here lot's to meet people and get good amounts of sleep~!" Marisa says and since her excitement was reaching dangerous levels due to wanting to do something, meeting new people, and being hungry after a good rest; She Materializes her Two-handed blade 'Demonic Eye' and stabs it into the ground then leans on it. Not really showing her thoughts or how she is feeling she keeps the same grin she usually has on her face. 

Having forgotten that she fell asleep on some branches in the tree top Marisa cocks her head in confusion at Azazel's question. "I don't know why I wouldn't be alright, but thanks for asking Da Ze~!" Marisa says not getting why the other female player seemed worried. Realizing one other thing. "I never got your name if you wouldn't mind sayin it?" She asks looking like she was slightly curious.

Just how many people just appeared out of nowhere? Axios continued to ponder while watching from a ways from the group. One from the tree, one sleeping under, and then one of them was definitely strong... Just looking from here, Axios could tell from his gear and the aura he emitted. Debating with himself whether or not to go up to the tree to join them, he found himself standing up out in the open. The main problem Axios had was whether or not the strongest of them was a PKer, he couldn't see the cursor above their name from this length. Or even worse... A guild of PKers... Axios started walking towards the group hoping that they weren't going to be one. Seeing the green cursors, he started running eager to make new friends. "Hey!", Axios yelled out before reaching the tree. "Mind if I join in?" Taking another look at the strong player, he knew for certain that if he wanted to kill all of the players here, he had a pretty good chance. Axios gulped, almost quaking in his shoes.

Aramail looked at the newest member of the Amazing Tree Friends. Aramail kept note that he'd have to find a different tree later, this one was just way to popular. "Well, Hello." Aramail greeted the stranger. "How's it hanging?" Aramail asked. "Come on over, we were just talking about how peaceful it was here." Aramail, boasting a smile, waving the new person over. "Come join us, by the proverbial fire." Aramail could tell, by outward appearances at least, that the stranger was a newbie, His clothing were fashioned similar to Aramail's own. He could also tell that the stranger was nervous, which was fine. Kind of  ballsy for a guy to  just waltz up to a group of people like that.

This was just all too random for Azazel, with little girl’s falling from trees, and others she’d never before seen all gathering under the tree for no specific reason. It was all becoming a bit stifling and terribly overwhelming as she didn’t particularly care for large parties or people she didn’t know. Her anxiety got the better of her in such situations.

“I’ll be excusing myself,† Zaz said politely. “ This isn’t a safe, place, if you’re going to laze about, do it in the safety of town,†she warned the first man she met.

She looked at the rest of the group and gave them a polite nod before she continued her march toward town. She’d set out to check on whether or not the man was sleeping, and now that she’d confirmed he was not, her job was done.

Anna exits stage left!

((proceed with your order!))